Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
vagina de silicona real Half Body Torso Silicone Sexy Dolls Realistic Vagina Pussy Big Fat Butt Ass Real Lifelike Sex Toys
$108.85-50%

Ftshist
Ftshist Faux Leather Metal Buckle Garter Belt Cour High Waist Six Claws Suit For Oil Leather Stockings Black Crossdress Kit
$35.07-28%

hypnosis device
Intelligent Sleep Aid Device Watch for Insomia Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Watch Fast Sleep Rest Anti-anxiety Hypnosis Wristband
$16.43-3%

dildo
Simulation Dildo Rainbow Color Oversized Female Masturbator Vibrator Wearable Gun Machine Silicone Big Cock Adult Toys
$125.84-40%

urethral plug
Male Horse Eye Urethra Expander with Elastic Clamp Stainless Steel Urethral Locking Ring Glans Rod Penis Plug Urethral Dilators
$3.40-3%

larpgears
Latex Gloves Fetish Mitten Seamless Style Unisex 100% Natural Rubber Short Glove Free Size
$14.41-24%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.07-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)