Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo chair
Sex Love Chair Bdsm Furniture Automatic Sex Machine Telescopic Dildo Vibrators Sexy Toys for Couple Women Men 18+ Adults Games
$3441.98-32%

lip plump
Hot Sale Mirror Moisturizing Lip Gloss Water Glossy Transparent Lip Gloss Liquid Clear Glitter Primer Lip Care Hydrating Plump
$2.89

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit colour matching swimsuit oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsuit
$50.80-37%

bdsm
Cotton rope Sex Handcuffs Ankle Cuff Restraints Bondage Bracelet BDSM Woman Erotic Adult Sex Toys For Couples Exotic Accessorie
$3.97

sex toy vibrator
Thrusting Rotation Remote Control Dildo Vibrator Female Realistic Penis Gay Suction Cup Masturbator Couple For Women Sex Toys
$92.98-4%

pvc stockings
Sexy PVC Leather Skinny Long Stockings Black Punk Night Club Knee High Socks Women Stockings Cosplay Accessory Latex Hosiery
$100.41-42%

vac-u-lock toy
Fredorch 11 Types Metal U-Vac-Lock Attachments for Quick Lock Sex Machine Toys Sex for Man And Women Love Machine Connectors
$22.97-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)