Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens See Through Solid Ultra Thin Leggings Good Stretchy Skinny Mid Waist Pants Cross-Dresser Sissy Underwear Bottoms
$13.49-40%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Heating Telescopic Dildos Vibrator Soft Huge Penis G Spot Vagina Masturbator Tongue Licking Clit Anal AV Wand Sex Toys for Woman
$27.30-3%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Lace Bra Set Women Hallow Out Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set
$22.16-36%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$139.43-50%

aonihua women one
Sexy Surf Rashguard Long Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Swim Suit Bathing Suit Beach Wear Bodysuit Monokini
$27.82

transparent swimsuit
ZAFILLE Swimsuit Women's Bathing Suits 2021 Transparent Bikini Sexy Leopard Women's Swimwear and Beachwear Women Clothing
$22.30-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tips for gas mask
Hi

I just bought a Russian gp5 gas mask. First time with such a thing so I was wondering if you have any tips on how to use the mask, like scenarios or ways to make the mask effective in bondage sessions.

Thanks
I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.
(15 Aug 2013, 10:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I used to have such a mask. You can use it just like any rubber hood. In any case I prefer latex hoods because you can get them in various forms and with various additions.

Got an example of such a latex hood to share, to have an idea of what you mean?

Thanks.
Check, for example, this page: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks.php

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , tvkarencrc (2)