Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Mini Telescopic Sex Machine with Dildo 39mm Stroke 30 350rpm Reciprocating Linear Actuator Female 3XLR Masturbation Sexual Kits
$264.12

speerise
Speerise Adult Basic Long Sleeve Leotard Scoop Neck Spandex Ballet Dance Gymnastics Bodysuit Leotard Bodysuit
$273.50-40%

arm binder
BDSM Binding Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Armbinder Bondage Slave Lockable Glove Handcuff With Shoulder Straps
$17.40

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$4.80-51%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

electro anal
Electric Shock Wire Electrical Electro Cable To Connect Stimulation Penis Ring Anal Plug Medical Theme Sex Toy Accessories
$0.94-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis Enema
(03 May 2017, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote:
Quote:Yep, my experience exactly.
Oh? Did you fart in your penis?
What was that like?
That's one of the best laughs I've had all day!  Thank you for that.
I wonder? If you get gas in your bladder?
Would that cause your penis to fart, and would that cause your penis to flip about?

You know you can stop me anytime....

😊
(04 May 2017, 14:35 )Tinker D Wrote: If you get gas in your bladder?
Just blow in your penis and see 😁 (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11898)
Ok, you asked for it.....

I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
with my blader project? How would we call it?

Ready????

A new twist on the term Blow Job.
(04 May 2017, 14:52 )Tinker D Wrote: I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
Sure! Step 1 - start taking yoga classes ;P
Don't do it! I'm serious.
Urinary tract is sterile. Bowels are full of bacteria. Patients can get urinary tract infections by simply having a sterile catheter inserted; it's caused by skin bacteria pushed up by the catheter. That word is *sterile*, not just "very clean". Bowels can easy push their contents against urine pressure. So don't try it. You'll get a serious infection.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Dworkin (3) , Like Ra (6) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (5)