Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Wear Womens Fleece Lined White Leggings Leather Skinny Jeans Mid Waist Plain Trousers Dropshipping
$72.59-33%

anime fetish
Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit Black PVC Latex Bodysuit Zipper Open Crotch Clubwear Fetish Hot Erotic Pole Dance Lingerie
$146.03-25%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

mirabelle
Creative cartoon magic full house keychain cute Mirabelle Isabella keychain men and women bag pendant
$2.78-39%

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Pencil dress with classical jacket
$108.78-6%

cock cage
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 44) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask TouHou Project Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kaenbyou Rin Cosplay Mask Ki
$966.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis Enema
(03 May 2017, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote:
Quote:Yep, my experience exactly.
Oh? Did you fart in your penis?
What was that like?
That's one of the best laughs I've had all day!  Thank you for that.
I wonder? If you get gas in your bladder?
Would that cause your penis to fart, and would that cause your penis to flip about?

You know you can stop me anytime....

😊
(04 May 2017, 14:35 )Tinker D Wrote: If you get gas in your bladder?
Just blow in your penis and see 😁 (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11898)
Ok, you asked for it.....

I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
with my blader project? How would we call it?

Ready????

A new twist on the term Blow Job.
(04 May 2017, 14:52 )Tinker D Wrote: I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
Sure! Step 1 - start taking yoga classes ;P
Don't do it! I'm serious.
Urinary tract is sterile. Bowels are full of bacteria. Patients can get urinary tract infections by simply having a sterile catheter inserted; it's caused by skin bacteria pushed up by the catheter. That word is *sterile*, not just "very clean". Bowels can easy push their contents against urine pressure. So don't try it. You'll get a serious infection.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Dworkin (3) , Like Ra (6) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (5)