Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Closed Open Crotch Nightwear Underwear Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Glossy Seamless Pantyhose
$8.64-50%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.86-30%

zentai
Anime Zero Two Cosplay Costume For Women Halloween Costume Wig 3D Printing Bodysuit Zentai Suit
$240.90-49%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1184.59-57%

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

bondage suit
Women Erotic Lingerie Sexy Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Fishnet Tights Mujer Teddy Underwear
$13.39-43%

rubber cosplay
3D Dragon Mask Full Head Cover Realistic Animal Headdress Mask Halloween Mask for Masquerade Party Festival Cosplay Carnival
$4.76-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis Enema
(03 May 2017, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote:
Quote:Yep, my experience exactly.
Oh? Did you fart in your penis?
What was that like?
That's one of the best laughs I've had all day!  Thank you for that.
I wonder? If you get gas in your bladder?
Would that cause your penis to fart, and would that cause your penis to flip about?

You know you can stop me anytime....

😊
(04 May 2017, 14:35 )Tinker D Wrote: If you get gas in your bladder?
Just blow in your penis and see 😁 (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11898)
Ok, you asked for it.....

I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
with my blader project? How would we call it?

Ready????

A new twist on the term Blow Job.
(04 May 2017, 14:52 )Tinker D Wrote: I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
Sure! Step 1 - start taking yoga classes ;P
Don't do it! I'm serious.
Urinary tract is sterile. Bowels are full of bacteria. Patients can get urinary tract infections by simply having a sterile catheter inserted; it's caused by skin bacteria pushed up by the catheter. That word is *sterile*, not just "very clean". Bowels can easy push their contents against urine pressure. So don't try it. You'll get a serious infection.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Dworkin (3) , Like Ra (6) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (5)