Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Casual High Waist PU Leather Midi Skirts Women Faux Latex Pencil Skirts Hems Split Office Lady Stretchy Bodycon Skirts Custom
$263.44-40%

crossdress anime
Anime Potdemiel Crossdressing Doll Keychain Cartoon Pvc Doll Car Bag Accessories
$12.70

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Fancy Man Sissy Cosplay Briefs Elastic Waistband Cartoon Heart Print Ruffled Lace Bowknot Adorned Cute Brief Panties
$7.59-30%

rubber cosplay
Hot Black Mask Movie Panther Mask Helmet Cosplay Party Soft Latex Mask Adult Helmet Cosplay For Halloween Carnival Party
$14.90-25%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

metelam
Metelam Mens Ultra-Thin See-through Long Johns Underwear Soft Ice Silk Lounge Wear Pajamas Sleep Thermal Legging Pants
$14.24-34%

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$71.39-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis Enema
(03 May 2017, 15:16 )Tinker D Wrote:
Quote:Yep, my experience exactly.
Oh? Did you fart in your penis?
What was that like?
That's one of the best laughs I've had all day!  Thank you for that.
I wonder? If you get gas in your bladder?
Would that cause your penis to fart, and would that cause your penis to flip about?

You know you can stop me anytime....

😊
(04 May 2017, 14:35 )Tinker D Wrote: If you get gas in your bladder?
Just blow in your penis and see 😁 (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11898)
Ok, you asked for it.....

I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
with my blader project? How would we call it?

Ready????

A new twist on the term Blow Job.
(04 May 2017, 14:52 )Tinker D Wrote: I can't bend over to inflate my blader.
I'll need help. Would you like to help me
Sure! Step 1 - start taking yoga classes ;P
Don't do it! I'm serious.
Urinary tract is sterile. Bowels are full of bacteria. Patients can get urinary tract infections by simply having a sterile catheter inserted; it's caused by skin bacteria pushed up by the catheter. That word is *sterile*, not just "very clean". Bowels can easy push their contents against urine pressure. So don't try it. You'll get a serious infection.

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Dworkin (3) , Like Ra (6) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (5)