Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 NEW V2.0 Ghost Serise Chastity Device Sissy Cock Cages With 4 Base Penis Rings BDSM Bondage Chastity Belt Sex Toys For Man
$48.09-75%

sorbern
Retro Small Round Eyeglasses Men Vintage Metal Women'S Eyewear Frames Classic Oval L Eyeglass Frames For Woman Street Style
$23.72-19%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Butt Lift Women Mid Waist Black Faux Leather Leggings Ankle Length Pants Custom Trousers Slim Shapewear
$72.59-33%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Mask Black Hood Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay Party ball
$915.61-61%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Children Shiny Tank Leotards for Girls Dance Classes Spandex Nylon Sleeveless Black Ballet Leotard Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

transparent panties
Woman Cotton Panties Sexy Transparent Briefs Floral Lace Underwear Low Waist Ladies Knickers Soft Lingerie 5 Pcs/set
$6.78

cock cage
BDSM Sissy Inverted Chastity Cage sextoy Negative Cock Cage ģ •ģ”°ėŒ€ Stainless Steel Cylinder ģ½•ė§ Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys For Men
$18.76-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From ā‚¬450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(28 May 2021, 08:32 )Culmor Wrote: PreppingĀ for management team
What about the top? šŸ˜‹
The meetingsĀ on Zoom, I need to keep some semblance of decorum šŸ˜ŠĀ 'Dress-down Friday' only goes so far.

Edit, breaking for a recharge and a change of outfit before my two o'clock Zoom.

Afternoon outfit.JPG   
(28 May 2021, 11:10 )Culmor Wrote: The meetingsĀ on Zoom, I need to keep some semblance of decorum [Image: smile.gif]Ā 'Dress-down Friday' only goes so far.

The curse of video conferencing - damn you Zoom, the woe of Webex and a plague upon Teams!!

Had I more time 'home alone' then my 'off-screen' attire would most certainly be more daring (both inside and out, if you get my meaning... šŸ˜‰Ā )

I've noticed that on any call with more than a handful ofĀ people there are always some who never switch on their video (as the chair/host of most call this is a luxury not afforded to me)Ā Ā - which does raise the interesting question:Ā what are they hiding...Ā  šŸ¤”Ā 

They can't all still be in their pyjamas or have embarrassingly tatty office/kitchen/spare room backgrounds, nor limited bandwidth - there must be another reason.

How many are secret fetish fans? Invisibly squeaking in their latex finery only an accidental click away from exposure!Ā 

MJ

Ps. I for one am not overly eager for a return to 'normal' and going back toĀ commuting - the thought of spending 4-6hrs travelling into the big city, just to do what I've managed quite well from the comfort of my own home over the last 18months just doesn't appeal.
If itā€™s anything like where I work, the lack of video is to disguise the fact that they are not paying attention or even present. One person has aeady been caught out as they didnā€™t answer a question, only for the manager to call them on the mobile and hear call of duty in the background.
(29 May 2021, 10:37 )TheĀ inspector Wrote: If itā€™s anything like where I work, the lack of video is to disguise the fact that they are not paying attention or even present. One person has aeady been caught out as they didnā€™t answer a question, only for the manager to call them on the mobile and hear call of duty in the background.

Right!
This is also the reason that I often have the camera off. That way nobody sees when IĀ go to the kitchen to get a coffee or cookies. I just keep the sound on, but the microphone off.
(29 May 2021, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: [...]
They can't all still be in their pyjamas [...]
...yeah.... I'm totallyĀ not still in PJs at 5pm on a telework day... šŸ˜

You either have a lot of faith in your coworkers, or greatly underestimate the power of laziness. šŸ˜›
"the power of laziness" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have privilege to work from home office for several years. You can imagine how dressed I was....šŸ˜œšŸ˜‡

Š”Š»Š°Š²Š° Š£ŠŗрŠ°Ń—Š½Ń–

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(29 May 2021, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: I've noticed that on any call with more than a handful ofĀ people there are always some who never switch on their video (as the chair/host of most call this is a luxury not afforded to me)Ā Ā - which does raise the interesting question:Ā what are they hiding...Ā 
I never turn my camera on, and I hate when someone has it on, really. It sooo distracting (even rude in my opinion) and never adds anything to any call... OK, there was one exception. There was a presentation and they invited a standup comedian. Ah... no, even in that case he was showing pictures and not himself šŸ˜‚

(29 May 2021, 15:21 )Zooy Wrote: That way nobody sees when IĀ go to the kitchen to get a coffee or cookies. I just keep the sound on, but the microphone off.
Exactly. It's nones business what I'm doing, how I look, as long as I pay attention when I'm needed, and my mike is muted when I'm not speaking.

(29 May 2021, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: the thought of spending 4-6hrs travelling into the big city, just to do what I've managed quite well from the comfort of my own home over the last 18months just doesn't appeal.
As a person who has been working from home since... mmm... 2004? 2005? I can't agree more! šŸ˜‡
(29 May 2021, 15:53 )Vixien Wrote: I have privilege to work from home office for several years. You can imagine how dressed I was....šŸ˜œšŸ˜‡
Photo? šŸ˜‹
Unforutunately not. Just didn't come up on my mind to take a photo of a daily routine. ThereĀ was lot of " Secrets in lace" outfits, and several zentai costumes
Now, I'm back at the office ā˜¹ļø.

Š”Š»Š°Š²Š° Š£ŠŗрŠ°Ń—Š½Ń–

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,538 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy