Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Couple Sex Honeymoon Plus Lolita Chemise Exotic Role Playing Fetish Apparel Cosplay Sexy Costumes Erotic Maid Dress
$656.18-70%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

tpe penis
Sex Crystal Dildo No Vibrator Sex Toys for Woman Realistic Dildo Big Dick Soft Penis Vibarting Vagina Massager Women Sex Product
$4.34

sexy pantyhose
Hot Sale Super Elastic Magical Tights Silk Stockings Skinny Legs Collant Sexy Pantyhose Prevent Hook Silk Medias Women Stocking
$1.71

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Brilhante Manga Longa Corpo Inteiro Collants óleo Suave Correndo Macacão Yoga Zentai Casual Meia-calça Esportiva
$60.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(13 Jul 2021, 13:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Today: thin black silky camisole, thin black silky panties, black 20-den back-seamed Fabiany panthose, black high-heeled sandals
Daughter is back home, changed into:

(09 Jul 2021, 15:19 )Like Ra Wrote: shiny tights, mini shorts and a t-shirt.

😂
(10 Jul 2021, 21:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jul 2021, 16:45 )bondagetom1 Wrote: https://flickr.com/photos/186117055@N04/49248446923
"Adult content. You must be registered ..."  And it's F*ckr, which deletes photos and accounts.

Could you please upload into the forum?

Oops, my bad... (but thanks for asking! 😊 )

flickr1.jpg   
A very-very drafty photo. Very low quality, but you should get the idea.

IMG_E5753_pink_suits.jpg   
Is that a computer with a CDROM drive in the background?! 😊  Seriously, very nice Ra, the color, shine, and coverage are amazing, you are in very good shape too!
(25 Jul 2021, 17:38 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Is that a computer with a CDROM drive in the background?!
Yep, it's a Sun SPARC workstation from 20 years ago.

There's too much of various stuff around and on the background (I would be barely seen if I did not blur/mask that stuff 😁)- I just asked my wife to quickly make a couple of photos, while I was still on a conference call.
(25 Jul 2021, 23:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Jul 2021, 17:38 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Is that a computer with a CDROM drive in the background?!
Yep, it's a Sun SPARC workstation from 20 years ago.

Whoa. During 1992 I was workin' for CalComp , and maintain their plotters connected to a Sun Sparc WS ....

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Yeah, everything from tights and corsets to just a full zentai. My new favourite pastime though is leaving a Bluetooth sextoy (or 2) connected to the Internet with open control on or a random ish timer set. Then continuing with work. Never know who will pop by.
Trying out a new toy and I've realized why they're are called Oxballs.  Walking becomes a whole new experience and as for sitting...I've had to start man-spreading!
 Oxballs2.JPG   
(02 Aug 2021, 14:32 )Culmor Wrote: Trying out a new toy and I've realized why they're are called Oxballs.  Walking becomes a whole new experience and as for sitting...I've had to start man-spreading!

Verry nice... Did you connect the Oxballs to your chastitydevice?

krin
(02 Aug 2021, 14:32 )Culmor Wrote: [Image: post_17775_1627913194_a5bb6077d832397fa6..._thumb.jpg]   

What a photo!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,542 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy