Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-22%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Oil Open Crotch Tights Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Ultrathin Silky Legs Long Socks Ladies Black Hollow Erotic Stockings
$22.84-58%

armbinder
Sadomasochism Black Kit Submissive Cosplay Restraint Tool Leather Bodysuit Arm Binder Bondage Full Head Sm Goods Fetish Kinky
$40.61-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B76) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

jialuowei
18cm/7" Extreme High heel Lace Up Buckles Hoof Heel Ballet Sexy Fetish Zip Thigh High Long Boots
$1076.90-25%

electro stimulation device
2 Pcs Replace EMS Breast Care Electrode Pads for Tens Electro Shock Lifting Care Massager Enlargement Enhance Stimulation Device
$75.04-33%

anime bondage
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(02 Aug 2021, 14:32 )Culmor Wrote: Walking becomes a whole new experience and as for sitting...I've had to start man-spreading!
Is this a viable solution? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid50617
Quote:Did you connect the Oxballs to your chastitydevice?
It just goes over the top, although counterintuitively I need to put it on first. Otherwise my balls are too tight against the penis tube to get them into the sack.
(02 Aug 2021, 16:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Aug 2021, 14:32 )Culmor Wrote: Walking becomes a whole new experience and as for sitting...I've had to start man-spreading!
Is this a viable solution? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid50617

Yes, Shandra was my inspiration. He's recently started posting on Flickr again.
Ive had a set of Oxballs for a few years... great fun toy!!
but yes fully agree they do lead to a certain stance!
To be honest I was a bit disappointed at first with how the Oxballs fitted over my chastity, I couldn't get my balls far enough in . But I had bit of a play with the settings of the CB6000s, went a size smaller with the ring and a size longer with the spacer and suddenly everything dropped right into place  😊

Edit, I've now gone another size smaller with the ring which works even better! I think it pushes the boys forward that little bit more 😉
(03 Aug 2021, 13:26 )Culmor Wrote: To be honest I was a bit disappointed at first with how the Oxballs fitted over my chastity, I couldn't get my balls far enough in . But I had bit of a play with the settings of the CB6000s, went a size smaller with the ring and a size longer with the spacer and suddenly everything dropped right into place  😊

Im sure i Must have tried it... but cat recall what success ive had...
but yes fully agree that you need to get the ring on, then the oxballs and then the cage as there is no clearance under the cage to slip things in otherwise... particularly if you are "high and tight" like me!
I've been doing the schoolgirl look a lot lately, fun and practical.

stip.JPG   
 Full rubber schoolie.JPG   
had a bit of a tense moment today..
There I was in a video meeting with colleagues and customer
Dog is going apeshit at the door because a courier has turned up with a delivery Help
I'm sat there in high shine metallic tights with a swimsuit over them, and a business shirt on top for video safety.
So quick decision and thankful prior preparation...
Make apologies to leave the meeting for 1 minute, garb jeans that are nearby and run to the door doing the "you're getting caught" dressing hop
Answer door grab parcel and retreat...
later when looking at tracking info photo that has been taken you can see my shiny metallic feet... thankfully they are gun metal gray colour!! Blush

ohhh yes... wearing nano HT chastity and a medium/large Plug too!!  😇
(17 Sep 2021, 16:43 )ltxrob Wrote: I was in a video meeting
O!
(17 Sep 2021, 16:43 )ltxrob Wrote: tracking info photo
???
(17 Sep 2021, 17:10 )Like Ra Wrote: ???

delivery.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,538 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy