Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Sex Machine Big Black Dildos VAC-U-LOCK Vibrator For Women Attachments Toys for Adults Realistic
$21.76-50%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Sporty Jumpsuit For Women Sexy Zipper Short Sleeves Sport Fitness Gym Running Jumpsuits 2024 New
$43.20-30%

anal vibrator
Double Penis Dual Ended Vibrate Strapon Ultra Elastic Harness Belt Strap On Dildo Adult Sex Toys For Couples Anal Soft Dildos
$14.25

shibari
Men T-Shirts Bind Shibari Big Tall Tee Shirt BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sub T Shirt O Neck Clothes Large 4XL 5XL 6XL
$21.78-60%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 61) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cr
$966.78

Foreskin Corrector
2PCS Silicone Foreskin Corrector Male Foreskin Resistance Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Phimosis Rings Daily/Night Cock Ring
$35.28

pantyhose bodysuit
Smooth Satin Halter Neck Bodysuit Oil Glossy Erotic Lingerie Crotchless Bodystockings High Elastic Full Body Shiny Pantyhose
$17.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
Finally have some alone time, but still working

So this morning ive slowly been adding layers to myself as its a bit of fun distactting myself from emails all the time

Currenly wearing
1x Transparent Tanktop short suit with hole and codpiece 0.4mm
1x Black Catsuit 0.6mm
1x Latex lounge set Tshirt & trousers 0.4mm

So im currently got 3 layers on my body totalling nearly 1.5mm 😁
ik work at home every day in latex gear.
they can not see me true the phone 😉 

if i have a teams or zoom meeting, i put a normal training track suit over my latex, and remove the mask 😊

visit my blog for more pictures 
http://latex-slaaf.blogspot.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_4279.JPG   
(18 Mar 2021, 07:47 )slaafruben Wrote: if i have a teams or zoom meeting, i put a normal training track suit over my latex, and remove the mask 😊
Same here, I was wearing a hoody over my top in my video calls 😁
Exciting!

How do you explain the rustle of Latex?

I suppose you must ensure the ordinary top must be zipped up so as not to show the Collar and the sleeves far enough down your arm not to show the cuff of the rubber top?

I have wondered what it might be like, but not tried it myself. (Also, most of my fetishwear is Lycra or PVC - so I have gone exercising or cycling with some of that either underneath my sports clothes, or even blatantly showing! After all a wet-look catsuit is not too far removed from some of the more expensive Italian Lycra cycle wear - just a puffer gilet over the top and some cycle gloves and helmet. )
I will merge the thread with this one: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3040
... too cold for latex ...
Went cycling in Gatta Black Brilliant tights today. Nice, cosy and shiny. Also dropped by the store where I bought them and showed the saleslady how they fit me. She was quite impressed . 😁

IMG_20210324_142847__01.jpg   
Finally my new latex catsuit arrived in the mail this morning. So I will be working like this from home 😁

164330855_DSC.jpg   
Is it normal that I don't want to get out of my new catsuit? I mean this is very tight and my body feels compressed, but it's such a nice fit that I just don't want to take it off. I feel so complete with this catsuit, just such an unreal feeling. 😁
(25 Mar 2021, 16:31 )latexballet Wrote: Is it normal that I don't want to get out of my new catsuit?
Yep, absolutely. I remember that feeling😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,538 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy