Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy Shiny short High waist sexy summer shorts slim women's shorts solid color hip hop stretch outdoor sports Korea
$59.16-63%

pvc stockings
S M L XL XXL Pole Dance Sexy Stockings For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot Night Club PVC Leather Stockings Large Size Over Knee Socks
$13.73-30%

2023 chastity
2023 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Cage,Penis Sleeve,Cock Cage,Penis Rings,Chastity Device,Adult Sex Toys For Man Gay
$12.09-47%

shibari
Erotic Toys For women SM Slave BDSM Sex Game Leather Bdsm Bondage Adult Fetish Kinky Couples shibari
$56.60

amoresy
AMORESY Poseidon series Men's 3/8 Tights of pants shiny breathable running
$27.68

gjhond
Purple Plastic CB6000 CB6000S Cock Cage Male Chastity Penis Rings Adult Game Slaved Fetish Sex Products with Five Rings G7-3-9
$27.30-47%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Sexy Tights For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot See Through Open Crotch Seamless Body Nylon Stockings Sheer Sexy Pantyhose
$29.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(17 Nov 2020, 20:41 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:...Interesting, still I'd like to see it from a bit different angle

Here's the pervier version then. Just to show I have some flat Melissas too 😉

loving the Latex skater skirt and tights look!!  😁
Quote:loving the Latex skater skirt and tights look!!  [Image: biggrin.gif]

Skater skirts.

SkaterSkirts.JPG   
(18 Nov 2020, 09:15 )Culmor Wrote:

Skater skirts.

If something's worth doing, it's worth going totally over the top on!  😁 

BTW - your latex look is much nicer than the woollen one... just sayin'  😋 

MJ
(18 Nov 2020, 09:15 )Culmor Wrote:

Skater skirts.

Show of!!!  Yahoo Yahoo
I'm going to try making a short video of me taking these Melissa's off. Wearing my rubber tights I have to lube my feet to slip them on and because the shoes' insides are smooth moulded PVC once they're laced up their fit becomes airtight. So there's a wonderful 'sssccchhhllluuurrrrrrrpppppp-POP! to removing them 😊
(18 Nov 2020, 20:22 )Culmor Wrote: I'm going to try making a short video of me taking these Melissa's off. Wearing my rubber tights I have to lube my feet to slip them on and because the shoes' insides are smooth moulded PVC once they're laced up their fit becomes airtight. So there's a wonderful 'sssccchhhllluuurrrrrrrpppppp-POP! to removing them 😊

any luck with this yet?? looking forward to the schluuuurrrp!! 😉
So its looking as if my WFH situation should be changing quite a bit come mid January from Crowded house to... peace and quiet, just me and the dog.
Need to have a think as to what I can do and still be video presentable, yet have some fun for my 4-5hrs window of opportunity a day! 😁
Quote:...any luck with this yet?? looking forward to the schluuuurrrp!! [Image: wink.gif]

I ran out of lube over the Xmas break - I can't believe that I struggled on with talc for so long!

If I can squeeze out enough lube while waiting for supplies to come though what colour tights do you think would work best, classic black opaques or something else? These are my options:

Footed tights.JPG   

The two pairs I've crossed out are my stirrup-footed 'Green Goddess' tights and tan 'Purdey' legwarmers which probably won't give the 'suction-effect' sound.
(28 Dec 2020, 10:57 )Culmor Wrote: I can't believe that I struggled on with talc for so long!
Rofl ... sorry ...
(28 Dec 2020, 10:57 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:...any luck with this yet?? looking forward to the schluuuurrrp!! [Image: wink.gif]

I ran out of lube over the Xmas break - I can't believe that I struggled on with talc for so long!

If I can squeeze out enough lube while waiting for supplies to come though what colour tights do you think would work best, classic black opaques or something else? These are my options:

The two pairs I've crossed out are my stirrup-footed 'Green Goddess' tights and tan 'Purdey' legwarmers which probably won't give the 'suction-effect' sound.

anything than black on black id say... just for a bit of extra visual contrast..

Is that a trans "seamed" pair? they could work... and the renforced heel comes into view.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy