Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Mens Patent Leather Skinny Pants Fashion Wetlook Latex Trousers Clubwear Leggings for Pole Dance Party Musical Concert Costume
$18.10-35%

mummy bondage
Glossy One-piece Stockings for Women of Ultra-thin Silky Pullover Sexy Full-body Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage
$36.12-50%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

latex fetish
Latex Panties with Sheath Male Underwear Rubber Briefs Mens Sexy Fetish Shorts
$61.58-20%

leather pencil skirt
Women's Garter Straps Pencil Skirts Patent Leather Wet Look Garter Belt Short Mini Skirts with Buckle Clips Sexy Clubwear Party
$238.64-54%

hentai
Hot Sexy Girl Big Ass Big Tits Game Mouse Pad Computer Game Accessories Keyboard Fun Pad NSFW Hentai Anime Mousepad XXL 40X90CM
$25.69-43%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party PU Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$9.55-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
(07 Oct 2020, 19:48 )Like Ra Wrote: I think this is why I've been working from home for the last 15-16 years - feminine girls (especially dressed in something ... proper) are driving me crazy 😁 So now I can see them mostly on the Internet - less chances to do something stupid  Rofl

Similar story here -I've enjoyed many years of effectively working from home. Until Covid-19 this did entail fairly frequent long commutes to the 'big city', and all the associated 'delights' that brought. I suspect that in my case the '..chances to do something stupid' mostly involved walking into lamp-posts/buildings/off station platforms/into Chinese tourists/etc whilst distracted by a lovely pair of nylon sheathed legs  😁

I did get caught, once, in an office, looking at a particularly fine pair of very shapely and long legs, covered in sheer, Tan, nylon  - as I realised I'd been staring a little to long I guiltily looked up and straight into the eyes of the legs owner!! Blush Blush Blush Thankfully she smiled a very attractive and knowing smile, but said nothing. Even more thankfully I had to rush off into a meeting and our paths didn't cross again.... opportunity to do something stupid avoided!

MJ
(08 Oct 2020, 10:18 )madjack Wrote: I did get caught, once, in an office, looking at a particularly fine pair of very shapely and long legs, covered in sheer, Tan, nylon
I can't believe it was 9 years ago! https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10848
Yes, I was embarrassed. I think she was the last girl in the office I interacted with 😁
Dress-down Friday, heeled leggings and shorts.

DDF.JPG   
(09 Oct 2020, 09:17 )Culmor Wrote: Dress-down Friday, heeled leggings and shorts.

Where did you find the heeled leggings? I've never been able to find any that I thought would fit me.
Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ct1.jpg   
Essanym wrote

Quote:Where did you find the heeled leggings? I've never been able to find any that I thought would fit me.
Ebay, from 'Lemon...something'. I posted them here before but can't find the link now, what I chiefly remember is they arrived in incredibly gaudy packaging.
(11 Oct 2020, 16:09 )latexballet Wrote: Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉
What shoes are you wearing? Side view, please?
(14 Oct 2020, 07:54 )Max515 Wrote:
(11 Oct 2020, 16:09 )latexballet Wrote: Went cycling yesterday, so I stay dressed like this through the day, cycling tights and some control top pantyhose under them. 😉
What shoes are you wearing? Side view, please?

as another cyclist.... Id say they are road shoe covers, keep feet warmer and dryer... and more aero if thats a priority!
eg

CALDO-SHOE-COVER-BLACK.jpg   
I don't mind homeworking at all as my work is generally quite abstract.  I'm set targets every few months but I'm also trusted with the liberty to achieve them how I feel fit. I've always made the argument for whatever support I need and I've not failed yet 😊

With employees who's jobs are more people-orientated I can see the issue. 'Working from home'  can very easily become 'Living in the office'.
(14 Oct 2020, 21:53 )Culmor Wrote: 'Living in the office'.
Yep, this is me 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy