Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Body Shaper Reductive Girdles Corset Fajas Colombianas Bodysuit Sheath Waist Trainer Butt Lifter Shapewear Women Tummy Control
$7.79

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-94) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

sexy
3/4 Cup Women Ladies Sexy Underwear Padded Lace Sheer Bra Large Cup B C D Underwear Women's Bra Sexy lingerie Big Size
$6.88

crossdresser silicone mask
(C016) Customized Full Head Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime BOCCHI THE ROCK Gotoh Hitori Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Back Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$84.68-51%

meise
Sexy Shiny Gloosy High Cut Bodysuit Short Patchwork Sheer Shaper Bodysuit Longsleeve Ballet Bottom Wear Thong Leotard Sexy Tight
$22.05-36%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Furry Headsets Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$203.64-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
Gosh, I ran into your files through a pre-prepared bimbo addiction file and the first time I listened, I was desperately horny and aroused through most of it until I reached my limit of physical endurance. (File was like 2 hours, 40 minutes. My personal likit is more like an hour and a half).

When I listened the second time, I wasn't wearing socks, which I think affected the effectiveness of the file, because I could actually comprehend that there was hypnotic chastity in the mix.

The third time I listened, I blacked out the chastity content, but again had to wake up later on due to sheer length.

I really like the self bondage aspect of the files, and the hypnotic chastity was delightfully mean as well~ I'm definitely going to have some of your files in a custom mix of my own sometime~
(23 Feb 2024, 16:16 )luftifuzz Wrote: Gosh, I ran into your files through a pre-prepared bimbo addiction file and thecfirst time I listened, I was desperately horny and aroused through most of it until I reached my limit of physical endurance. (File was like 2 hours, 40 minutes. My personal likit is more like an hour and a half).

When I listened the second time, I wasn't wearing socks, which I think affected the effectiveness of the file, because I could actually comprehend that there was hypnotic chastity in the mix.

The third time I listened, I blacked out the chastity content, but again had to wake up later on due to sheer length.

I really like the self bondage aspect of the files, and the hypnotic chastity was delightfully mean as well~ I'm definitely going to have to have some of your files in a custom mix of my own sometime~

Thank you, I had read somewhere that 90 minutes was about the max for the average person to maintain focus on a single topic, if you take out the intermission file and the new contracts file they add up to about a happy 90 minutes.  I'm proud to say that was intentional.  I created the intermission file for that reason, not real proud of that file I just couldn't get my inner Bambi engaged with it.  but I have had a good amount of positive feedback on it.  I do regret that I didn't keep each file more modular and on its intended topic, and I sort of wish I didn't push the sock fetish so hard.  But at the time I was making them more for myself than others.  

Bellmar
"bellmar" I've been listening to your files for a month or so now, very intensely trying to work on the chastity conditioning because that really hit me hard the first time I heard it. I used to respond to the C&C trigger (and want to) and now it just glides right past me.

Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for making your files and sharing them. They are pretty unique and work extremely well for me. Well, they mostly work well. The problem I have is they are just so dense and hard to understand. I know you made them short and verbose due to your own preferences, so I'm not complaining but just sharing my own listening experience. I really like the four different voices and think they work very well together.

One suggestion/request if you could: the levels of the voices in your files are all basically the same, amd there is no directionally. It would work a lot better if you could make the subliminal lower volume than the main voices. Also, the voices are very hard to keep up with and use so many adjectives it can be very difficult for my inner voice to repeat (or even understand). They are just too fast and the impact of their suggestions just gets lost in the word salad.

It's a shame we all have to work against time to get our conditioning in. Thanks again for your excellent files.
Just decrease the speed in any audio editor by at least 10%. Works much better for me.
(24 Feb 2024, 00:16 )bellmar Wrote:
(23 Feb 2024, 16:16 )luftifuzz Wrote: Gosh, I ran into your files through a pre-prepared bimbo addiction file and thecfirst time I listened, I was desperately horny and aroused through most of it until I reached my limit of physical endurance. (File was like 2 hours, 40 minutes. My personal likit is more like an hour and a half).

I really like the self bondage aspect of the files, and the hypnotic chastity was delightfully mean as well~ I'm definitely going to have to have some of your files in a custom mix of my own sometime~

Thank you, I had read somewhere that 90 minutes was about the max for the average person to maintain focus on a single topic, if you take out the intermission file and the new contracts file they add up to about a happy 90 minutes.  I'm proud to say that was intentional.  I created the intermission file for that reason, not real proud of that file I just couldn't get my inner Bambi engaged with it.  but I have had a good amount of positive feedback on it.  I do regret that I didn't keep each file more modular and on its intended topic, and I sort of wish I didn't push the sock fetish so hard.  But at the time I was making them more for myself than others.  

Bellmar

The sock thing was like, super effective~ everyone wears socks, and with your files, they become an inescapable part of the uniform~
(24 Feb 2024, 04:28 )Cassandra Wrote: "bellmar" I've been listening to your files for a month or so now, very intensely trying to work on the chastity conditioning because that really hit me hard the first time I heard it. I used to respond to the C&C trigger (and want to) and now it just glides right past me.

Anyhow, I wanted to thank you for making your files and sharing them. They are pretty unique and work extremely well for me. Well, they mostly work well. The problem I have is they are just so dense and hard to understand. I know you made them short and verbose due to your own preferences, so I'm not complaining but just sharing my own listening experience. I really like the four different voices and think they work very well together.

One suggestion/request if you could: the levels of the voices in your files are all basically the same, amd there is no directionally. It would work a lot better if you could make the subliminal lower volume than the main voices. Also, the voices are very hard to keep up with and use so many adjectives it can be very difficult for my inner voice to repeat (or even understand). They are just too fast and the impact of their suggestions just gets lost in the word salad.

It's a shame we all have to work against time to get our conditioning in. Thanks again for your excellent files.

Thank you I'm glad you are enjoying, in the new Bambi_contracts one I played with the channels a bit more, to get a better back and forth I panned each voice 40% left or right, and left the backgrounds centered, but with a random 40% pan. Audacity really don't seem to have a good tool, and it is super tedious to try to do by hand.   they are all slowed 20% from default, more than that sounded off to me, but like likra said you can slow them more, but bare in mind that will also affect the bineaural beat frequency.  I agree the backgrounds are too loud as well.  I had a few people "beta" the levels, guess I should of went with my gut.  it's kind of more tricky than it seems on the surface, because once you mix down all the tracks into a MP3 it all sounds different from the source audacity file.  I did back off the density of the background sound effects in the new file, Bonus is they are tedious and annoying to add especially when half gets lost mixing them down anyway.   those original files have between 15 and 22 separate sound effect tracks, Bambi intermission and contracts have less than half of that.  

and THANK YOU for the constructive feedback I can't tell you how helpful it is.  I don't have current plans to do any remastering anytime soon, but I have 2 other files I have been working on to go with the Bambi_contracts I'll be making a few changes based on your post.  

Speaking of contracts, I have only seen 2 contracts posted and one was my own.  I wasn't expecting much especially with Bambi Cloud admin not responding to upload requests.  But I did think I would see some trickle in.  Do you think I landed on a bum concept with that? 

Thanks
Bell
(24 Feb 2024, 05:13 )bellmar Wrote:
(24 Feb 2024, 04:28 )Cassandra Wrote: "bellmar" I've been listening to your files for a month or so now, very intensely trying to work on the chastity conditioning because that really hit me hard the first time I heard it. I used to respond to the C&C trigger (and want to) and now it just glides right past me.

Thank you I'm glad you are enjoying, in the new Bambi_contracts one I played with the channels a bit more, to get a better back and forth I panned each voice 40% left or right, and left the backgrounds centered, but with a random 40% pan. Audacity really don't seem to have a good tool, and it is super tedious to try to do by hand.   they are all slowed 20% from default, more than that sounded off to me, but like likra said you can slow them more, but bare in mind that will also affect the bineaural beat frequency.  I agree the backgrounds are too loud as well.  I had a few people "beta" the levels, guess I should of went with my gut.  it's kind of more tricky than it seems on the surface, because once you mix down all the tracks into a MP3 it all sounds different from the source audacity file.  I did back off the density of the background sound effects in the new file, Bonus is they are tedious and annoying to add especially when half gets lost mixing them down anyway.   those original files have between 15 and 22 separate sound effect tracks, Bambi intermission and contracts have less than half of that.  

and THANK YOU for the constructive feedback I can't tell you how helpful it is.  I don't have current plans to do any remastering anytime soon, but I have 2 other files I have been working on to go with the Bambi_contracts I'll be making a few changes based on your post.  

Speaking of contracts, I have only seen 2 contracts posted and one was my own.  I wasn't expecting much especially with Bambi Cloud admin not responding to upload requests.  But I did think I would see some trickle in.  Do you think I landed on a bum concept with that? 

Thanks
Bell

Bell,

I'll listen to "contracts" soon. I'm a bit wary of engaging online with other fetishists so I try to stay away from content that suggests it. It's the big problem with the Platinum Puppets content, which is absolutely the gold standard as far as I'm concerned for Bambi-related files except for the annoying gimmick of suggesting to post specific things online. It really hurts having to resist the suggestions. I like that you made yours a separate file which we can interact with or not.

I mostly listen on Bambi Cloud, because it makes managing playlists and picking files super easy. I like keeping track of my time spent listening as well. I did wonder how anyone uploads files there. Sorry you are having trouble with that.

I'm really glad you took my comments on your files the way I intended!  😊 I just want your files to get better and better. Something I forgot to mention is that I really like how you wove your suggestions like "Good Girls do not play with themselves" and the socks into all your files. It keeps the intensity up and gives a bit of repetition without being tedious. I like that your files don't conflict with any of the core Bambi files. 

Did you ever find the snap file or something similar used in the core files? I personally find repeated snaps and repetition of GG irresistible. I'm not sure how you feel about it or if you like the style used in many files where there is a kind of cascade of repeated and slightly intensified suggestions which really drive home what is being suggested. You have a great mind for content and I like the concepts, but I feel more pleasure and ratcheting everything up a couple times would be very effective. 

I get that mixing is really the challenging part. I wish it were easier!
(18 Feb 2024, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone can post a contract for any Bambi's consideration.
I created a dedicated contract thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=4027

Must confess, I listened to the contract file several times, and it still sounds like a legal document 😁 I'm not sure if I understand how it's supposed to work.
(07 Mar 2024, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2024, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone can post a contract for any Bambi's consideration.
I created a dedicated contract thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=4027

Must confess, I listened to the contract file several times, and it still sounds like a legal document 😁 I'm not sure if I understand how it's supposed to work.

so far the results have been overwhelmingly successful.  I have been working close with @Cassandra on a shorter more playlist friendly file, but ran out of generation time on the AI so its being delayed.  

I pretty much got myself back under control but, lol but having that public declaration of my intent, seeing all the comments private messages ect has really worked a trick.  I think it has given the reddit community a bit of a boost as well.  I'll make a copy of mine tomorrow and help get things started.  

Bell
(07 Mar 2024, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote:

That was exactly what I thought as well! I never thought BS would lead me to listening to legal contracts. 

There does seem to be a need for CNC in the BS community. There has been a big response on Reddit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 46 8,440 Yesterday, 19:43
Last Post: Victoria85
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,985 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,404 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (12) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (121) , bfluffy (1) , brandynette (10) , Cassandra (3) , EllieDrakon (2) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (113) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (4) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subarashi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)