Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
Male Penis Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Enhancement Erection SexToys For Man Vacuum Pump Big Dick Trainer Male Lasting Masturbator
$6.67

latex one piece
Latex Leotard Bodysuit Men's One Piece Wet Look PVC Leather Zipper Crotch Jumpsuit Romper Long Sleeve Wrestling Singlet Clubwear
$212.80-34%

drozeno
Glossy Bodysuit Sexy Solid Turtleneck Jumpsuit Smooth Solid color silky tights with hands and feet Crotch Zipper Party Clothes
$108.88-63%

gothic lolita
Women Men Gothic Lolita Glove Arm Cover Harajuku arm warmers Striped Fingerless punk Long Wristband Metallic Y2K Girl gloves
$41.70

rubber latex dress
Women Hot Sexy Faux Leather Lingerie Black Pvc Latex Rubber Clubwear Catsuit Erotic Fetish Mini Dress Costumes
$23.80-20%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Wearable Vibrator Strap On Electric Shock Female Multifunction Masturbator Clitor G-Spot Anal Lick Vaginal Sex Toy For Women
$302.50-47%

CYOMI
CYOMI 8G Upgrade Silicone Realistic Vagina Panties Butt Hip Enhancer Pussy Pant Crossdressing For Transgender Drag Queen Shemale
$761.82-70%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(18 Feb 2024, 12:43 )Bailey Wrote: Really good work bellmar, defo makes me consider more having my own discord community, as it seems that a lot of people are underserved here still, and this is defo a good channel to centre around haha 😊

From what I understand Bambi discords have been notoriously hard to moderate, to my knowledge there currently are none due to that reason, I could also be missing an entire community.  That would be like me, thinking the front porch is the place to be, while missing the pool party and BBQ in the backyard. 

In my mind if the whole concept catches on, there will be a seperate thread or sub reddit dedicated to contracts.   It does from a few of my private messages seem like the whole contract thing might end up being a victim of excessive overthinking.  but time will tell.  I may have over edited the basic concept out of the file in my attempt to get it under 2 hours.

The main point was that when ones triggers and conditioning involve more then just ones self they are harder to shrug off.   Like self bondage, your still in control even if you have timed release, and if you have ever had a close call, (or your smarter than I ever was) you have a emergency release standing by.  But when you take the "self" part out, you are at the mercy of the person doing the binding.  Contracts are meant to add to the feeling of not being in control, of not having that emergency release in arms reach.  I want to be forced to wait out that timer.  But I also want to not die because I thought stuffing myself and an air mattress into a sleeping bag was a good idea.  DO NOT do that, holy hell I understand air pressure on a whole different level than most people now.

The suggestions for Bambi's to "help" each other with modified contracts is more or less born out of the common fantasy of being "caught" in self bondage, and someone making it more "fun".  Hypnosis and bondage links together in my mind perfectly, but so does mac n cheese with a brownie crust on top, the reality of that is not good, but for some reason, even having been proven wrong (more than once), it still sounds right in my head.

Bellmar
So I did manage to get back in to what remained as the main one originally, but it had become directionless really and naturally an in group had developed -which is fine not knocking that, but think now there is a lot more baseline to jump from, as the last two years of content creation around it have really made it more exciting and also respectably somewhat safer to indulge too.

As for the hard work, yes, I am wondering how hard it will be but I currently have the time to try and I am interested in doing so haha.

I concur with what you said about the release as well as how the contracts can be self containing and fun. Also want to kinda jump the gun before such an idea could go rampant unchecked with the contracts idea (and file) which could in-turn harm the community as a whole. Esp as the continued recluse of it all and reddit needing to be reined in re. trigger stuff. Being more intense but transparent can make the whole thing more safe and enjoyable
(18 Feb 2024, 12:43 )Bailey Wrote: a lot of people are underserved here still
What do you mean?
(18 Feb 2024, 13:41 )bellmar Wrote: From what I understand Bambi discords have been notoriously hard to moderate, to my knowledge there currently are none due to that reason
You can't get much content from mooooing characters. I think, that was the reason 🤣
(18 Feb 2024, 22:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
What do you mean?

Well mostly between getting access to a functional discord server relating to BS, and one that focuses on a game, I quite liked the bellmar file she put out today and was thinking to use it as a basis, and I think that way we can also work out how to manage the potential full out of such a thing too (and thus negating it really).
(18 Feb 2024, 23:24 )Bailey Wrote: Like Ra
What do you mean?

Well mostly between getting access to a functional discord server relating to BS, and one that focuses on a game, I quite liked the bellmar file she put out today and was thinking to use it as a basis, and I think that way we can also work out how to manage the potential full out of such a thing too (and thus negating it really).
Weird being referred to as "she" LOL, actually picked that avatar so I had something to point at when people ask about the uniform inspection file.  Don't bother me in the slightest just saying, I don't even know what I identify as half the time.  

I'm glad you liked the file, and I'd be happy to help with your discord project in anyway I can, however my schedule is unpredictable at best, and my tech skill sort of cut off at a 486 computer.  I'm pretty sure I had the reddit moderator's ears leaking steam this morning with my un-censored triggers popping up left and right.  But hey you write Bambi scripts you stick em in where you can, hard habit to break.

Bellmar
(18 Feb 2024, 23:48 )bellmar Wrote: I'm pretty sure I had the reddit moderator's ears leaking steam this morning with my un-censored triggers popping up left and right.
🤣
(18 Feb 2024, 23:24 )Bailey Wrote: Well mostly between getting access to a functional discord server relating to BS
What do you think Discord might bring, what does not exist, say, here?

(I will move all Discord related posts to a separate thread).
(19 Feb 2024, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2024, 23:24 )Bailey Wrote: Well mostly between getting access to a functional discord server relating to BS
What do you think Discord might bring, what does not exist, say, here?

(I will move all Discord related posts to a separate thread).
As someone who started on forums before moving to chatrooms (IRC and then Discord) I will say the two are very different environments with very different atmospheres. While they offer the same function as a baseline, Discord has an advantage in real-time chatting, not necessarily needing to form an entire response at once, casual voice chat, and a bit of a more user-friendly search function supplemented by pinned posts. It's also easier to mod on the user end for a streamlined experience customized to the user.

Forums have their own advantages of course, in terms of organization, ease of creating new topics, etc.
(19 Feb 2024, 00:26 )Lycalopex Wrote: Forums have their own advantages of course, in terms of organization, ease of creating new topics, etc.
... and keeping the information, which can be searched and accessed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 46 8,381 Yesterday, 19:43
Last Post: Victoria85
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,980 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,400 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (12) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (121) , bfluffy (1) , brandynette (10) , Cassandra (3) , EllieDrakon (2) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (113) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (4) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subarashi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)