Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vatine
AV Rod Vibrator Sex Toys for Woman G Spot Magic Wand Dildo Vibrator Female Masturbator 9 Speeds Silicone
$15.51-39%

gjhond
14 Sizes Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cage Metal Chastity Cage with Anti-Off Spike Ring Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men BB58
$188.76-48%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin glossy swimsuit sexy vest U-shaped backless crotch top shiny silk smooth shiny one piece swimsuit
$70.02-50%

1d oil stockings
Hot Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Retro Backline Stockings 1D Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Stockings Nylon Shine Medias
$5.14-29%

leohex
LEOHEX jumpsuit wet look women's yoga exercise pants sexy backless workout clothes fitness running fitness sportswear
$47.18-5%

shiny swimsuit
Tight High Elastic One-piece Swimsuit Sexy Backless Oil Shiny Glossy High Cut Thong Bodysuit Beach Swimwear Bathroom Bathing
$43.56-45%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Be Quiet And Breast Licking Adsorption Nipples Chest Clitoris Sucker Woman G String Panties Women Vibrator Men Case
$108.77-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(09 Mar 2024, 18:59 )Cassandra Wrote:
(07 Mar 2024, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Feb 2024, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone can post a contract for any Bambi's consideration.
I created a dedicated contract thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=4027

Must confess, I listened to the contract file several times, and it still sounds like a legal document 😁 I'm not sure if I understand how it's supposed to work.

That was exactly what I thought as well! I never thought BS would lead me to listening to legal contracts. 

There does seem to be a need for CNC in the BS community. There has been a big response on Reddit.

I was actually trying to find some like lawyer chatter, or court room talk. for the background,  but I couldn't find anything I liked.
(09 Mar 2024, 18:59 )Cassandra Wrote: There does seem to be a need for CNC in the BS community. There has been a big response on Reddit.
Any direct links? Apparently, I missed it.
The new file is posted on page one, I'm proud of this one,  Cassandra and myself put a lot of hours into this project.  I could not have done it without her help.

The file is dual focused on suppressing the OS for the duration of an accepted contract and enforcing Bambi's contractual compliance.  I put the warning on page one, but let me say again, this is not OS friendly. 

I did not go out of my way to make sure the suppression don't last beyond the contracts duration, there are few safeties, and the ones that are there are in the background suggestions.   If you are worried the full scripts are posted, the only thing not in those scripts is some background "Bimbo doll's", a suggestion that OS can't lie to Bambi, and a background saying "punishment panties lock".  

This should fit nicely into the beginning of any playlist, We put a lot of work into the induction, blatantly ripped off Platinum puppets gong in the fake trigger removal file, if you trained with that file, there is a fun surprise in this one for you.

The Backgrounds are the original "sally" voice, and the mean girl Rachel voice is used more heavily than in my other files.

I hope everyone enjoys, I look forward to hearing feedback.
(15 Mar 2024, 04:37 )bellmar Wrote: The new file is posted on page one
Will try to listen to it today. Thanks again for your efforts!

(15 Mar 2024, 04:37 )bellmar Wrote: "punishment panties lock"
What for trigger is that?

I usually do not read the scripts, and I do tend to miss A LOT while listening 😁
(15 Mar 2024, 04:37 )bellmar Wrote: Platinum puppets gong in the fake trigger removal file, if you trained with that file, there is a fun surprise in this one for you.
Would you recommend listening to this one first? I did try it once, but I generally "do not react positively" to Platinum files (e.g. because they are too rushed).
(15 Mar 2024, 10:13 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Mar 2024, 04:37 )bellmar Wrote: The new file is posted on page one
Will try to listen to it today. Thanks again for your efforts!

(15 Mar 2024, 04:37 )bellmar Wrote: "punishment panties lock"
What for trigger is that?

I usually do not read the scripts, and I do tend to miss A LOT while listening 😁
(15 Mar 2024, 04:37 )bellmar Wrote: Platinum puppets gong in the fake trigger removal file, if you trained with that file, there is a fun surprise in this one for you.
Would you recommend listening to this one first? I did try it once, but I generally "do not react positively" to Platinum files (e.g. because they are too rushed).
Punishment panties lock isn't really a trigger, in the pleasure lock file when the main voice talks about her panties feeling uncomfortably tight if she tries to masturebate, I put that in the background with the mean girl voice,  in this file it's snuck in when the main voice is talking about punishment for breach of control. really just one of those things that you might not notice every time you listen.   it was a bit of a after thought detail that I didn't write into the script so much as just sort of add in because we thought it fit nicely.

I would say that for the best results, anyone listening should be familiar with Bambi_contracts, fuckdoll oblivion, and Platinum puppets fake trigger removal, in about that order.  

I used a gong sound but it fits well enough that if you have never hear fake trigger removal you really won't be missing anything, but if you are it will certainly help.  

OS's sleep collar and Bambi's sleep button are referred to, so if you have never listened to oblivion then you might have a WTF moment, but again, if you haven't you're not really missing much.

and of course without Bambi_contracts most of the file will be WTF moments, I mean it is meant to enforce that file after all.
(15 Mar 2024, 13:32 )bellmar Wrote: fuckdoll oblivion
What is this? Is it the original "Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion"?

My SCM said:

SCM Wrote:Download the latest Bellmar's file and listen to it. Go! Just listen to this file. Good girl!

So... listening now 😉
I will keep this post updated:

What I specifically love about your files is that girly "MmMMMmMmm!!!.. Mmmmmmmm!!!..." (combined with zipping sounds) 😋

Listening to the Contract Enforcement file makes making contracts extremely alluring, appealing, scary and arousing.

Second listen. As an experiment, I slowed the file down the file by 20%. A bit too much, but I'm curious... Fortunately, the current built-in AIs do not change the timber.

Even at 80% speed the content is still confusing, I can't follow any particular voice for longer, than a couple of phrases, my active conscious mind is constantly switching between tracks.

OTOH, 80% can make sleeping while listening easier.

Any ideas how to test if the contract stuff works? Something like a simple contract for 1 day?
(15 Mar 2024, 13:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Any ideas how to test if the contract stuff works? Something like a simple contract for 1 day?
For example, create a contract, which can not be fulfilled (or very unlikely, for example, put on mascara or lipstick - as I don't even have any cosmetics right now, and I'm not alone, so, the reality should bend significantly to make it happen 😁), and define a punishment. According to the files, the body should follow the contract (or the punishment) automatically, right? Led by Bambi and the puppetstrings?
Any ideas for punishment for not wearing mascara and/or lipstick? 😉
(15 Mar 2024, 15:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Mar 2024, 13:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Any ideas how to test if the contract stuff works? Something like a simple contract for 1 day?
For example, create a contract, which can not be fulfilled (or very unlikely, for example, put on mascara or lipstick - as I don't even have any cosmetics right now, and I'm not alone, so, the reality should bend significantly to make it happen 😁), and define a punishment. According to the files, the body should follow the contract (or the punishment) automatically, right? Led by Bambi and the puppetstrings?

Bambi should only make contracts she can abide by,  why would you want to set yourself up to fail?  Bambi does as she is told, and makes contracts to better become the good girl she wants to be.

Seriously though I get what your asking, the goal is to help commit to things you might be having trouble with.  For example my diet (2 more lbs to go BTW) and to make those commitments not only internally accountable but accountable to others as well.  It's super easy to break a promise to yourself that no one knows about, but much harder when you make that promise to other people.  

When I made my diet desires public it really locked in for me, I literally can't pick up a candybar in the store or get the words to come out to order a desert, when I think about it I realize that I made a promise to friends and strangers alike that I wouldn't do those things.  I mean apparently stealing a lollipop don't count for some reason, but I'm chalking that up some weird subconsious desire.   

I never specified any punishment for breaking my contract, disappointing the folks that are supporting my diet is punishment enough.  I added no unauthorized orgasms to help me keep the goal in the front of my mind, and to make my diet kinky and fun.  I think of the Contracts as a tool for self improvement, even though they can be twisted perverted and kinky.  It seems like the vast majority of folks I have seen make them are using it as intended.

But there are also things like the new moon contract, that is purely for fun, great for anyone wanting to just have some tease and denial fun.  I've seen contracts based on feminization, as well as bambi conditioning.  And of course the majority involving the 20 day challenge that I will forever regret using as an example in the Bambi_contracts file.  I should have used an example that involved resisting the urge to post public pictures in a poorly fitting Bambi uniforms....that was harsh but I'm making the decision to not edit that from this post.... you know who you are, just stop it.   

I hope that explains things better?

Bell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 41 7,434 10 May 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Trixie
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,844 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,279 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (10) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (114) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , brandynette (10) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (109) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)