Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Adult Unisex Black Latex Long Gloves Opera Fetish Latex Gloves Rubber Arm Long Mittens Fingered Red Gloves
$18.49-24%

latex fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$27.83-9%

penis milking machine
Chocho Chest Wand Masturbation Gay Handjob Rechargable Underwear Women Masturbation Electric Vibrator Men Husband Thong
$75.26-33%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask Headset Cover Wireless Bluetooth-compatible V5.0 Sleep Headphones Portable Blindfold Travel Eyepatches
$93.01-40%

yizyif
Kids Girls Sequin Striped Christmas Elf Party Costume Xmas Ballet Tutu Dress Figure Skating Ballet Dance Leotard Dancewear
$173.55-35%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Sexy See-through Suit Mesh Spliced Sports Two-piece Sets Sleeveless Tank Top and High Waisted Yoga Leggings
$314.48-23%

arm binder
Fetish BDSM Hand Bondage Restraints Arm Binder Adult Armbinder Sex Toys For Woman Sexy Bondage Sex Game Sex Products
$4.49-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(15 Mar 2024, 16:43 )bellmar Wrote: I hope that explains things better?
(15 Mar 2024, 16:43 )bellmar Wrote: Seriously though I get what your asking
😉

In other words, I want to extend the contract file beyond its original goal:

(11 Mar 2024, 00:09 )Like Ra Wrote: I just gave it another thought... There is a potential to use the contracts as a self-created trigger. E.g. :

Bambi accepts, that if X happens. Y happens.

And also, I'd like to make periodical tests if the file does not work, begins to work, sometime works, fully works.

Call it a scientifical approach or a tool misuse, it's still interesting to test if hypno actually works. Or to test what happens if (e.g. using two files with exactly the opposite effects.) Also, to minify the role-playing effect.
(15 Mar 2024, 13:49 )Like Ra Wrote: I will keep this post updated:

What I specifically love about your files is that girly "MmMMMmMmm!!!.. Mmmmmmmm!!!..." (combined with zipping sounds) 😋

Listening to the Contract Enforcement file makes making contracts extremely alluring, appealing, scary and arousing.

Second listen. As an experiment, I slowed the file down the file by 20%. A bit too much, but I'm curious... Fortunately, the current built-in AIs do not change the timber.

Even at 80% speed the content is still confusing, I can't follow any particular voice for longer, than a couple of phrases, my active conscious mind is constantly switching between tracks.

OTOH, 80% can make sleeping while listening easier.

Any ideas how to test if the contract stuff works? Something like a simple contract for 1 day?

We experimented with slowing it down, it is currently 7% slower than the default speaking speed, any slower and to me it sounds like the words are being dragged out, like a really really drunk person from Texas.  no offence to Texans, but yall know you speak slow.  we settled on the -3 speed for the background Sally voice.  again much slower and it just sounds wrong to my ear.  it could be a regional thing like how I think Texans speak slow, and new englanders speak to fast, but to my ear the speed is find.  I also do a lot of traveling and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at processing speech and accents maybe I'm more conditioned cause the accents and speeds people speak at are constantly changing for me.

as for following the tracks, there are 35 of them, good luck, but again I get what you are saying, it's not an accident that they are hard to keep track of, it forces the listener to focus on the words, at some point ideally early in, the conscious effort will stop worrying about the words and just let them sink in.  I always liked the files that I can listen to and hear different things each time.  Ziplock being one of my favorites, I can't begin to count how many times I've heard it, and I still find new things, and I still can't make out parts of it.

Also changing the speed, will change the background beat frequency, if you know of a way to transfer a 2-4 gig file easily I'm happy to give you the .aup file so you can tinker.  I am not opposed to anyone improving on my work in the slightest.

Bell

PS likera.com seems to be having some issues, I don't think its my end.  I'll hope I can post this later but at the minute the sight seems disconnected.  And did you know your firewalled off at a lot of wifi locations?
(15 Mar 2024, 17:05 )bellmar Wrote: And did you know your firewalled off at a lot of wifi locations?
I thought it's fixed by moving to Cloudflare. Can you try to configure your browser/OS to always use DNS over TLS?
(15 Mar 2024, 17:05 )bellmar Wrote: I get what you are saying, it's not an accident that they are hard to keep track of
Oh, sorry for the confusing explanation - I meant it as a compliment, not as a complaint! It works as intended even slowed down!
Sorry for the dumb question, but the contract files aren't recommended to people who didn't see major results with Bambi files, right? (asking for a friend)
(22 Mar 2024, 03:09 )Oldself Wrote: Sorry for the dumb question, but the contract files aren't recommended to people who didn't see major results with Bambi files, right? (asking for a friend)

They are pretty much specific to Bambi Sleep.  They don't really stand alone, if you aren't familiar with Bambi triggers I can't see them doing anything other than making you wonder WTF Bambi is all about.

If you just have a passing familiarity with BS, and want to use them for a self improvement tool you can always consider the references to the old self as a past version of yourself that you are improving on. If for example you wanted to quit smoking, your old self would be the smoker and the shiny new Bambi you become is nicotine free.  There are most certainly better options than a contract for that sort of thing.

If you are wanting to use them to get deeper into BS then you could make a contract without any real consequences for the fun of it.  Commit to internalizing certain files or wearing clothes and behaving certain ways.  But having an existing "inner Bambi" or Bambi persona would be best.

I have gotten a enormous pile of feedback that suggests the suppression of the old self works incredibly well.   Where a lot of files, suggest a forceful takeover, this one takes a different approach in that it suggests permission for Bambi to take over is willingly given, and that the old self wants it.  

I try to equate it with self-bondage, in that once you click the last lock closed you are willingly committed to the consequences of your actions without release for a given period of time.  And like self bondage there is a chance you could become stuck.  If you really commit to your hypnosis a contract that can never be completed could cause some problems and some permanent changes.  

I strongly suggest Creating and accepting only contracts that you can actually complete.  I see some that are very clearly not grounded in reality.  It will be far more effective if you set yourself up for success instead of failure.   

Bell
(22 Mar 2024, 12:46 )bellmar Wrote:
(22 Mar 2024, 03:09 )Oldself Wrote: Sorry for the dumb question, but the contract files aren't recommended to people who didn't see major results with Bambi files, right? (asking for a friend)

If you are wanting to use them to get deeper into BS then you could make a contract without any real consequences for the fun of it.  Commit to internalizing certain files or wearing clothes and behaving certain ways.  But having an existing "inner Bambi" or Bambi persona would be best.

I think that's my case, thanks!
New file, Relapse Trap is posted on page one, the name explains it all, I do not recommend for a Bambi that ever wants to not be Bambi, or the casual listener.  New voice, new format, and no script, (everyone thank eleven labs), if anyone wants to transpose one I'd be happy to put it up, but if you're not comfortable with the idea of constant relapses that never release you from Bambi conditioning, this file isn't for you.

Oh, the file assumes OS is aeady neatly packed away, if not, maybe try a contract to pack it away for a given time.  This file is as rough on Bambi as contract enforcement is on the OS.

Bellmar
Shall see if this Bambi can escape..?!
(25 Apr 2024, 18:55 )bellmar Wrote: and no script, (everyone thank eleven labs)
Errmmm.... Could you please explain?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,627 Today, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,657 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,168 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (1) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)