Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women's 3/4 Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotards with Front Zip Spandex Nylon Ballet Dancewear Adult Dance Costumes
$24.18-39%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Butterfly Tights Vintage Y2K Fake Tattoo Butterfly Black Transparent Silk Pantyhose Women Lolita Summer Ultra-thin Stocking
$21.83

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Off Shoulder Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Chain Erotic Set Luxury Mesh Ball Gown Brief Kit
$23.40-35%

cock cage
Men Cock Ring Ejaculation Delay Penis Ring Silicone Chastity Cage Male Masturbation Sex Toy for Couples Adult Goods for 18+
$2.38

speerise
Sexy Women Shiny Metallic Spandex Cat Suit Turtlenneck Catsuit Long Sleeve Unitard Front zipper Zentai Bodysuit
$218.33-37%

bondage body
Black Harness Women O-Ring Cage Top With Garter Belts Body Harness Bondage belts Leg Harness Goth Harness Lingerie Clothing
$10.70-30%

latex catsuit
Shiny PVC Latex Catsuit for Women Open Crotch Rubber Long Sleeves Wetlook Fetish Jumpsuits Black Red
$254.10-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(09 Nov 2023, 14:15 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote:
(09 Nov 2023, 07:29 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Also, those in between the dialogues which says stuff like "do not lose focus" or something similar in a very stern voice is not a good idea.
Yes, this is questionable, but if placed correctly it might have quite an effect. E.g. it can be a punishment reinforcement, it can be a part of fractionation, it can be bringing attention back, it can be a part of a negative trigger, it can mask/hide a suggestion which immediately comes next.

I did think of potential uses of that voice (mostly what you mentioned), but the problem is that it isn't going well with the overall tone of the files that are being discussed.

That is the "Mean girl Bambi" voice (rachel on angry setting).  it's the last track I add.  I listen to the file and sort of channel my inner bambi, those are the comments she makes. and the only places where the listener is intentionally addressed directly.  

Bell
(09 Nov 2023, 19:03 )bellmar Wrote: I let my inner monologue commune my Bambi inner monologue or as likera puts it his SCM.
my inner Bambi isn't interested and nothing comes to mind.
Once I start she won't let me quit until I finish or am exhausted to the point of counter productivity.

Yes, "sounds very familiar". If the words begin to flow, you must write them down. This is how "the reality works".
Is there a suggested awakener file to use with the Bellmar files?
(09 Nov 2023, 19:03 )bellmar Wrote:
(09 Nov 2023, 07:29 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote:
(09 Nov 2023, 03:53 )bellmar Wrote: Bell (yes I identify as male fun story behind the online name)

Thank you for your response and having the ability to take positive criticism. 

Maybe invite me to your hypno making process. I might be able to help. I actually have an idea to make a file for removing extreme effects of Bambi conditioning. I wrote my idea before starting the sessions, which I did as a precaution for a situation where I need to escape Bambi but I don't know how.

I'm always game for a team up, but my process is not usual, I basically write the scripts in my head when I drive, I let my inner monologue commune my Bambi inner monologue or as likera puts it his SCM.  and draft it all in my head.   once I have a script in my head I put it directly into murfAI, edit out all the extra "bambi is a good girl" bits, cut out 75% of it which is just bambi being mean to OS, then cut out the redundant parts till I'm between 10-15 minutes run time.  

Once I have the script in my mind  now that I have all the sound effects and static tracks I can get it all edited together in a day or two.  Once I start she won't let me quit until I finish or am exhausted to the point of counter productivity.  That's about as close to a Bambi takeover I get.

A lot of the files I sort of want to do I go blank on, I just read that as my inner Bambi not being interested.  For example, I wanted to do a file that makes bambi obedient and submissive to anyone she finds attractive, but my inner Bambi isn't interested and nothing comes to mind.  I wanted to make one that makes Bambi unable to be anything less than completely honest to her partner, but the words won't come.  With Insomnia_collared I was aiming at a short 5-7 minute file to add a collar that just acts as a trigger to drop into trance when worn, and it blew up into what is it.    Basically I have to be fully engaged with all the bits and bobs floating around my brain in mostly agreement.

Currently the only idea getting any traction in my mind is a file like Puppet strings but for a mental muzzle.  It's feeling like I'm having to force it so I'm just waiting for it to gel together naturally.

Bell

I was not going for two partners/friends jamming to lewd and hypnotic Bambi stuff kind of vibe. I just wanted to peer review so your file comes of a bit more effective and polished. I don't ask to help everybody, you have good ideas and nice script. I want to make some files too on some seemingly untapped ideas, but I am yet to aquire the skills for music softwares and deep insights for technicalities of music. And plus, I am a student and athlete so I hardly have any time to learn those things.

Maybe if we become actual friends we could jam to lewd crazy stuff or just music in general. But that is not the expectation, as I mentioned.
(10 Nov 2023, 04:32 )kd74hjfkbm Wrote: Is there a suggested awakener file to use with the Bellmar files?
Why do you need one? 😉
(10 Nov 2023, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2023, 04:32 )kd74hjfkbm Wrote: Is there a suggested awakener file to use with the Bellmar files?
Why do you need one?  😉

I always wanted to ask this, but never did: Are awakeners necessary? If someone doesn't use one then what difference would it make (does the trance just fade out and person returns back to normal or there would be some issues)? Is it necessary if a person listens at night sleeps during or right after the session?
For example, if someone is doing og Bambi files, and doesn't use awakener them how will it affect them since the Bambi is in guided hypnosis instead of a triggered persona.

This is one of the things that I didn't want to fuck around and find out or waste my time if files don't work with same efficiency.
(09 Nov 2023, 19:14 )bellmar Wrote:
(09 Nov 2023, 07:29 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Also, those in between the dialogues which says stuff like "do not lose focus" or something similar in a very stern voice is not a good idea.
Yes, this is questionable, but if placed correctly it might have quite an effect. E.g. it can be a punishment reinforcement, it can be a part of fractionation, it can be bringing attention back, it can be a part of a negative trigger, it can mask/hide a suggestion which immediately comes next.

I did think of potential uses of that voice (mostly what you mentioned), but the problem is that it isn't going well with the overall tone of the files that are being discussed.

That is the "Mean girl Bambi" voice (rachel on angry setting).  it's the last track I add.  I listen to the file and sort of channel my inner bambi, those are the comments she makes. and the only places where the listener is intentionally addressed directly.  

Bell

Hey! I was thinking that if you want to use the mean girl voice then make it a bit more girly and much younger voice (like 14-15 year old type). If you do that then it won't sound like it does (insecure adult) and maybe used to reinforce Bambi's helpless dependent self: using it sort of like that voice is Bambi's own monologue (so it will be like monologue of a monologue during training and when outside, monologue or Bambi's voice (that hanna voice, I think that is what is called) becomes the front and the mean girl Bambi becomes the monologue to reinforce behavior whenever Bambi is not doing something right (but of course with keywords that allow exiting this state).
(10 Nov 2023, 14:04 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote:
(10 Nov 2023, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
Why do you need one?  😉

I always wanted to ask this, but never did: Are awakeners necessary? If someone doesn't use one then what difference would it make (does the trance just fade out and person returns back to normal or there would be some issues)? Is it necessary if a person listens at night sleeps during or right after the session?
For example, if someone is doing og Bambi files, and doesn't use awakener them how will it affect them since the Bambi is in guided hypnosis instead of a triggered persona.

This is one of the things that I didn't want to fuck around and find out or waste my time if files don't work with same efficiency.

I think it depends, with my files the wake up is a "need" to do something.  Some files the wake up is the trigger to active a post hypnotic suggestions.  Personally I typically cut them out.

Bell
(10 Nov 2023, 06:13 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: I was not going for two partners/friends jamming to lewd and hypnotic Bambi stuff kind of vibe. I just wanted to peer-review, so your file comes off a bit more effective and polished. I don't ask to help everybody, you have good ideas and nice script. I want to make some files too on some seemingly untapped ideas, but I am yet to acquire the skills for music softwares and deep insights for technicalities of music. And plus, I am a student and athlete so I hardly have any time to learn those things.

Maybe if we become actual friends, we could jam to lewd crazy stuff or just music in general. But that is not the expectation, as I mentioned.

I did not intend to give that impression, that idea in fact seems horrifying to me.  My alone time with any hypnosis file is pretty very much a private thing. 

Next time I do a script I'll post it up here for a day or two, I actually wanted to do an alternate Bambi_diet file that is a little more focused, here is the current script for the main track:

Bambi-diet (1).txt (Size: 10.92 KB )

I have been busy with work lately, so I can not promise fast replies.

Bell
(10 Nov 2023, 14:16 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote:
(09 Nov 2023, 19:14 )bellmar Wrote:

That is the "Mean girl Bambi" voice (Rachel on angry setting).  It's the last track I add.  I listen to the file and sort of channel my inner Bambi, those are the comments she makes. And the only places where the listener is intentionally addressed directly.  

Bell

Hey! I was thinking that if you want to use the mean girl voice, then make it a bit more girly and much younger voice (like 14-15 year old type). If you do that then it won't sound like it does (insecure adult) and maybe used to reinforce Bambi's helpless dependent self: using it sort of like that voice is Bambi's own monologue (so it will be like monologue of a monologue during training and when outside, monologue or Bambi's voice (that Hanna voice, I think that is what is called) becomes the front and the mean girl Bambi becomes the monologue to reinforce behavior whenever Bambi is not doing something right (but of course with keywords that allow exiting this state).

The voices I use I picked based on quality available, they are not largely customizable just pitch and speed, Eleven Labs are far more expressive however they are also not generated consistently, and once generated lack really any sort of customization, once the eleven labs software is fleshed out some more I will very likely remaster all the files with it.  I believe plat puppets uses those voices, I'd be interested to have a chat with them about them.

The generation software for the original Bambi files is always an option, but I have no idea how the original creator got them to come out so well, my results with the web based one and textoutloud were vastly inferior (by magnitudes) then what they produced.

Basically, you go to war with the army you have, not the one you want.   Not that it's a war, I do it as a hobby that I mostly enjoy, I make them free to everyone.  I keep them gender-neutral for the community as a whole.  I am more than open to suggestions and ideas, but they are for the most part made by me, for me.   

I was considering doing a Patreon page for the hand full of folks who have asked for it, (all three of them) just to recuperate some of the costs in subscription fees, but honestly the cost is light and that might make it feel like a job, and I hate working.  So for the time being, I'm happy to share the results of my hobby with the people who enjoy it, and that makes my inner Bambi feel like a good girl.

Bell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 41 7,434 10 May 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Trixie
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 11 1,844 09 May 2024, 03:37
Last Post: Like Ra
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,279 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: a1996lsh (4) , AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (10) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (114) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , brandynette (10) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (109) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rebroad (1) , rolandmc (2) , RubinLeutnant (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)