Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Erotic SM Leather Padded Hood Blindfold With Lock Head Harness Mask Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Sex Toy Couples Cosplay Party Mask
$21.34

penis pump
Male Masturbator Cylinder Accessories Replacement for Penis Pump Sex Toys for Men Bottle for Dick Enlarger Delay Lasting Trainer
$4.45-2%

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$994.62-49%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$183.01-30%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Women Ultrathin Sexy Tights Woman See Through Pantyhose OD Invisible 1-line Crotch Sheer Calzas Transparent Collants
$6.04-29%

rolecos
ROLECOS Masked Fools Sparkle Cosplay Costume Game Honkai Star Rail Black Women JK Suit Halloween Carnival Party School Uniform
$70.92-45%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Pump Dilator Butt Plugs Dildo Prostate Massager Anal​ Expander Stretcher Adult Products Sex Toys for Women
$3.88-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread
I've been trying to eat better the last few months. The holidays were a hiccup but it's getting back on track. In total, I've gone from probably 97kg down to 85kg now. It's nice when people comment that they can see you've lost weight.
(16 Jan 2023, 04:52 )essanym Wrote: It's nice when people comment that they can see you've lost weight.
Good motivation sometimes too
I lost a bit of weight right before the Xmas 22 due to being sick for a week (maybe covid, although test said negative).
So I'm now 63KG, 175cm. That's a 20.6 BMI, but of course, my chunky leg mass remains the same, especially due to daily fastwalking hour.

At age 44 I did however start to notice some weird symptoms a few times, or maybe google ads is making me paranoid with targeted medical advertisements. ( such as "symptom A or B and you might have...." ). I should have a medical checkup this year - haven't had one in yeaaars.

That said, the default XL Leohex/MJINM leggings & swimsuit size fits me better than ever - I do sort of dislike seeing overly fat or super skinny legs in leggings, especially the ones without any muscle definition.
(05 Nov 2020, 17:24 )Like Ra Wrote: 10 years ago I posted this https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6018 and asked you:

Like Ra Wrote:If you had a perfect figure (sporty, athletic, slim, fit) would you wear fetish clothes more often than if you were overweight?

It's a clear "yes" for me. @madjack also said "yes". And I bet it would be "yes" for many of us here.

For me aesthetics is very important, my wife is very supportive in my fetishes, but I know she is very sensitive to aesthetics, and she sees "how it looks" first, than to "how erotic it is for the wearer" (see this post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15131). So, I stopped crossdressing at home when I'm not alone, and since I'm usually not alone, I... stopped crossdressing 😁

Saying that. Let's use our cumulative minds together with the thoughtforms and devise ways to look good and crossdress or wear fetish clothes more.

All non-harmful ideas are welcome!

The mental aspect of how fetish clothes' feel worn ' has become more gratifying than an exact visual appearance, since that can be harder to pull off satisfyingly. If it feels good, wear it.
(16 Jan 2023, 15:52 )Kevizia Wrote:
(05 Nov 2020, 17:24 )Like Ra Wrote: 10 years ago I posted this https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6018 and asked you:

Like Ra Wrote:If you had a perfect figure (sporty, athletic, slim, fit) would you wear fetish clothes more often than if you were overweight?

It's a clear "yes" for me. @madjack also said "yes". And I bet it would be "yes" for many of us here.

For me aesthetics is very important, my wife is very supportive in my fetishes, but I know she is very sensitive to aesthetics, and she sees "how it looks" first, than to "how erotic it is for the wearer" (see this post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15131). So, I stopped crossdressing at home when I'm not alone, and since I'm usually not alone, I... stopped crossdressing 😁

Saying that. Let's use our cumulative minds together with the thoughtforms and devise ways to look good and crossdress or wear fetish clothes more.

All non-harmful ideas are welcome!

The mental aspect of how fetish clothes' feel worn ' has become more gratifying than an exact visual appearance, since that can be harder to pull off satisfyingly. If it feels good, wear it.

To me it is important to make the clothes fit your shape. I want to look OK when I step in front of a mirror. That does not mean that I try to pass as a woman. Not at all. I just want to get things artistically correct. I have a little bit of a belly. This means that I should wear things that do not make me look as if I am pregnant. Usually that works with a loose sweater and a skirt. Some nice pantyhose and of course some nice underwear, usually lycra, for the feeling. On days I work from home I have no need for anything else. Of course it helps that I make most of those clothes myself and hence they fit my shape very well.
Last autumn I was home alone, was listening to Bambi every day & night and lost 3.5kg in 3 weeks (my lowest weight was 68.8 - very close to my ideal weight of 67.4). And then in 3 weeks I acquired 4kg. Most likely related to excessive overworking, absence of Sun, cold rainy weather, not going outside, and skipped vacation. The worst was around Christmas - winter solstice and new moon (literally the darkest time of the year). The only things I wanted are food & sleep. I could sleep all days long and was always hungry. Still trying to recover and get some healthy dopamine and energy.
Ahh this thread takes me back! 

A few years ago I got my weight down to around 75kg, which was fantastic and expensive at the same time. Fantastic, because my fitness and running hit new heights, but expensive when I found most of my clothing was too large and I had to buy replacements!

Another side-effect was that some of my fetish clothing was also too small - my corset could be laced fully closed but still felt lose and some skirts fell down!

Unfortunately injury, illness, overwork (don't ask - all my own fault!), non-work stress (won't tell!), beer (it tastes nice, what can I do?) and enjoying several Christmas' a little too much, has refilled my body by over 10kg, meaning I'm back to where I was around 5 years ago.

On the plus side (maybe that should be 'plus size'?  😁 ) my corsets fit nice and tight again and my skirts no longer end around my ankles!  Lol Lol Lol 

The diet started yesterday.... 

Seriously though, the slimmer I am the more I enjoy my dressing and kinky play; and the more kinky play I have, the more weight I lose - it's a virtuous cycle!  Good2

MJ
(16 Jan 2023, 22:14 )madjack Wrote: Unfortunately injury, illness
Do you still run? (without asking other questions 😉)
(16 Jan 2023, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jan 2023, 22:14 )madjack Wrote: Unfortunately injury, illness
Do you still run? (without asking other questions 😉)

Yes, but currently much less than before - trying to slowly build back up distance and pace.

MJ
I've been losing weight and I just realized how far I've come so I thought I'd post some photos so others can see that diligence and hard work does pay off.

These photos are of me from 12 years ago.  I've included them to provide a comparison for the latex catsuit that is worn in the photos.  During that time, from 2007 to late 2013, I was living as a trans-woman.
 Picture 62.jpg     Picture 63.jpg     Picture 51.jpg     Picture 20.jpg   

These photos are from just a few minutes ago. The black catsuit being worn was custom made for me in either late 2014 or early 2015.  At that time, I had moved to the west coast to be with the woman that would become my wife.  After meeting her, I began eating much more as I was also working steadily and making decent money.  I didn't realize how much weight I had gained at that time (and since then) until the other day when I tried on that suit.  It's a .8mm so it's not meant to be stretchy but it definitely was made to my measurements and used to fit quite well with almost no wrinkling except the usual bendy spots.  Unfortunately, I can't find any photos of me wearing this catsuit during my heavier period so you'll just have to use your imagination judging from the excess material left behind.
 20230204_011437.jpg     20230204_011600.jpg   

This last photo is also from just a few minutes ago.  I still have the black and purple catsuit from 12 years ago.  It's been put up and forgotten about because it was too uncomfortably tight to wear for years.  After realizing how much weight I've lost, I decided it was time to pull it back out and see how it felt again.  It's got some signs of age on it but it honestly fits me quite well and it feels a lot like I remember it.
 20230204_011029.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread Like Ra 889 149,460 24 Apr 2024, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,165 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29
Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress" MNelimoJ 5 1,573 14 Jan 2021, 03:41
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , d7i (1) , essanym (10) , Frank (1) , Kevizia (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (2) , MIWSTIUS (7) , pixie (1) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , Vixien (3) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)