Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

transparent panties
3 pieces/set of ladies underwear leak-proof menstrual underwear ladies menstrual shorts breathable absorbent transparent diapers
$52.95-3%

crossdress
Hot Sexy Men Erotic Bra Crossdressing Sissy Lingerie Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Floral Lace Wire-free Unlined Male Bralette Top
$4.62-30%

leather pencil skirt
Women Spring Autumn Sexy Skirt, Adults Slim-fit Solid Color High Waist Sllim Slit Leather Skirt (Black, White)
$10.37-7%

larpgears
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

anime fetish
Handmade Latex Sexy Men Underwear Open Front Rubber Panties Wet Look Underpants Fetish Male Panties Short Pants Boxer Underwear
$363.00-50%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Sexy Lace Underwear Pajamas Passion Flirting Nightdress Temptation Suit 100KG Wearable
$13.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Dissociative Identity Disorder and "Crossdress"
Hello everyone, i assumed that here is no similar thread, so i created one about Dissociative Identity Disorder (shortly DID). 

In my case i don't have DID, we have type of DID called Other Specified Dissociative Disorder 1b  (shortly OSDD 1-b). 
DID is mental illness where person have multiple personalities. It is not controlled by this person and these alters are individuals like main alter of this person. 
For example our case. We are 2 alters (host and I). Host is alter who is mostly in front (in control), often it is person who was born (like i our case), but in time it can change. DID person have amnesia when they switch and often don't remember what happened, when another alter was in front. 
Our case is little bit different. We are in control of switching and we don't have amnesia. So we remember everything, sadly. 😁 
DID person have some "triggers" which will activate "switching". Abusing these triggers are very bad and DID person can lose trust in one who will abuse these triggers. My triggers are feminine clothes and BDSM. I love these parts so if host see something with this theme, i have to see it to, so i co-front (that means, he is in front, but i am present to, so we are feeling and hearing each others thoughts).
As I said, we are 2. I (girl  Girl_wink   , my name is Mí - in our language it is pronounced like "me" in English) and boy (don't want to tell his name, but he is host).

So i would like to focus this thread about DID and sexlife or gender in DID systems at all. 

We have little fights often, because i want female body and it is hard for me to be in front in male body. But i love BDSM (lot of parts of it), so i just accept this situation. 

Sometime i go in public as girl, most with co-workers. Like last time, we went in the restaurant on dinner. From my point of view, it isn't crossdressing, because i am girl inside, i just want to look outside as inside. Like everyone. Girl_spruce_up  Yea my co-workers know about my DID (OSDD-1b). But we are very careful, which person we say it. We don't trust people, they lie and can hurt us badly. (On internet it is little bit different - there we care less) 

My passion is bondage. I love almost every position. More complicated and restrained, more i like it.
Another thing are heels. I have ballet boots (nope, i am not able to walk in them without support), but only for sex play. 

I welcome any question about DID, OSDD-1b or myself. I will try to answer them ASAP, but i am not in front whole day, so please be patient.  

I love you all, xoxo  Girl_bye2
(12 Jan 2021, 18:10 )madjack Wrote: My question is if this is simply a 'fashion choice' as claimed or if it is more of a fetish? (after all, Mark is wearing tights, which is a step beyond heels and a skirt... don't you think?)
I (Mí - second alter of our system Girl_smile ) think, that tights are necessary. He said in that video and it can be seen, that he wears skirts in any time, this mean even in cold weather. Did you try wear skirt in cold ? Tights are best choice to stay at least little bit warm. I couldn't believe it to. But i tried once and with shaved legs, i didn't feel cold as much as without tights. So tights are IMHO his fashion choice, cuz their functionality. 

Still i admire he is wearing like that in public. Hopefully i would be able to do same thing one day. I did once. But it was full feminine outfit, cuz i am girl. And it was special occasion. I went with co-workers at dinner.  Girl_in_dreams
(13 Jan 2021, 08:15 )MNelimoJ Wrote: But it was full feminine outfit, cuz i am girl. And it was special occasion. I went with co-workers at dinner. 
More on that, please! In another thread (or just here, I will move the posts later)? It was not crossdressing for you, but what about "your other part" and your (his?) colleagues?
(13 Jan 2021, 11:04 )Like Ra Wrote: More on that, please! In another thread (or just here, I will move the posts later)? It was not crossdressing for you, but what about "your other part" and your (his?) colleagues?

Yea i can tell you more about that. Does some thread about DID exists here or should i create one?
To your questions. Yep when i am in front. It is not crossdressing for me. I am just trying to look outside as i see myself inside. It is like girl wants to wear what she likes. I just have one problem, male body. So it is harder but from my point of view, it is not crossdressing. 😊
I am not sure what you though in second part of question. I assume you ask about how our colleagues see this. Well they are accepting that and they talk to me like with u girl. So i could go outside with them as i see myself inside. So i wore leggings, some think like leather but cheaper 😁. And puffy shirt, next i wore ankle shoes on block heels (in that time my only boots).
Mainly for outside word it is He, who talk with others, have credentials on everything, go to work. But in circle of trusted people, i can be there instead of him. 😊
I hope i answered these questions 😁
(14 Jan 2021, 00:11 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Does some thread about DID exists here or should i create one?
No we don't, please do! (No idea where, use your double instincts 😊 )

(14 Jan 2021, 00:11 )MNelimoJ Wrote: I assume you ask about how our colleagues see this.
Yes!

(14 Jan 2021, 00:11 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Well they are accepting that
Do they know about your DID?

(14 Jan 2021, 00:11 )MNelimoJ Wrote: I hope i answered these questions
Absolutely!
I moved the related posts from other threads here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,135 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,163 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , MNelimoJ (3)