Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
Women Over-the-Knee Boots 18CM Super High Ballet Heel Stilettos Sexy Fetish Lockable Crotch Long Boots
$988.57-25%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Trousers High Waist Pu Pants Women Leather Pants Zipper Pencil Utility Pants Women Winter Trousers
$46.25

temorish
Latex Catsuit with gloves toes with 1600g silicone breast fixed back zip
$277.09-10%

Ftshist
Ftshist Wet Look Headgear Full Face Faux Leather Zipper Face Hood Matte Black Gloss Cosplay Costume Accessory SM Masked Fetish
$26.60-18%

ikoky
IKOKY Smart Kegel Ball Vibrator Sex Toys for Women Vaginal Ball Wireless Remote Control Vagina Tighten Exercise Ben Wa Ball
$10.30-22%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 70Cm Crotch Thigh High Boots Unisex Plus Size 46 Ballet Stiletto High Heels Custom Order Black Faux Suede Fetish Boots
$228.69-16%

Foreskin Corrector
2PCS Luminous Silicone Male Foreskin Corrector Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Sex Toy for Men Sex Shop Daily/Night Cock Ring
$8.83

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
(01 Oct 2023, 20:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Oct 2023, 02:55 )katplanchette Wrote: They are accusing people of roleplay and think the files are "fake" whatever that means.

OK, so what's wrong with it? I've been saying that for years, that at least 80% of Bambi-posts are role-playing.  I wouldn't call it "accusing", it's more like "stating the fact", which can be proved by asking just one-two questions (did that many tines).

(01 Oct 2023, 14:22 )sylents Wrote: shutdown and ban things based on their personal whims.
Exactly. It's getting ridiculous - one personal opinion against another personal opinion. Isn't it more constructive to ask on what personal experience those personal opinions are based? Instead of banning?

It's because the user is also harassing people in dms. Before they were banned their posts were off the walls. They have broken tos. It's not about my opinion or anyone else's and I could care less they think some things are fake or roleplay as I mentioned before. I do care that they are harassing users in/off that subreddit/dms/breaking server and site rules/creating alts to continue to harass people etc. Not sure how you can reduce this to a different of opinion when that's not at all the issue here.

Y'all asked the point of the sub. I explained it. It doesn't mean I care they think the files are fake and I attempted to make it clear I don't/that's a non issue for me. I care that they are harassing users constantly/all the things mentioned above, and that they keep escalating their behavior and the intensity of their harassment.
(02 Oct 2023, 11:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Oct 2023, 02:16 )katplanchette Wrote: I've aeady messaged a bunch of people. In the past I've had a job managing communities communities/pages professionally and when this type of situation comes up and someone isn't stable a perceived attack by a large group usually causes people to do the thing even more so from my own experience in that industry I'm pretty confident saying it's not best to directly confront this person given the circumstances of what they are doing/how they have acted recently.

So, as for now:

o- You have made a great advertising campaign for an unknown subreddit, which was active only one day 12 day ago 😉
o- That subreddit looks abandoned (sound of a brick dropped down a staircase)
o- All the cancellation/banning/panic ado sounds like you are trying to hide something, and it's a confirmation for what is said in that subreddit (X-files music theme here)

Anyway, the life goes on 😊

Lmao what would I be trying to hide for trying to bring attention to this person harassing people? I have logs of some of the crazy stuff they have sent in dms/on the sub and I'm sure other people wouldn't mind sharing either. Like some of the people who complained are members here n figured y'all might care cuz but def realize that was a mistake...I am still a bimbo

Idk what resolution you would see fit to address an issue like this but I was literally just trying to enforce rules that were established before I was even on that sub. The harassment is also in dms and they were going to off before we banned them. It's not just them accusing people of things on the sub...should I just ignore complaints from long term established fans/newer fans? What resolution wouldn't trigger x-files music? Y'all sometimes brought up issues on the subreddit here so I figured it was safe to do the same particularly when people that are mutuals of both places are being harassed. I try to fix things as people bring issues to my attention in the best way I can whether they are issues tagged in here or someone reports there.

Also I have logs of the crazy stuff they posted before they were banned and other people also have their message history. It's not like I'm making stuff up and I have no idea what mental gymnastics you have to do to get from this person is asking for help dealing with someone who is harassing fans to a conspiracy but I have no desire to participate in that marathon. Y'all seem to bring up subreddit stuff here sometimes and I try to check here to address things when tagged that need to be fixed/may not have been reported to modmail and I am sorry if my assumption was wrong that I could also ask for help with things related to that space if an issue came up esp since it involved some mutuals here. I didn't mean to piss y'all off. I won't ask here again if an issue comes up cuz rly didn't think it would be a problem and I don't want to be disrespectful/wouldn't have posted had I thought it would be an issue.
(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote: It's because the user is also harassing people in dms.
The offended users can always block him individually.

(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote: Before they were banned their posts were off the walls. They have broken tos.
Can't comment here, as I haven't seen the posts.

(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote: to continue to harass people
Just in case, what was the harassing about?

(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote: Not sure how you can reduce this to a different of opinion when that's not at all the issue here.
SPAM is SPAM, unfortunately, sometimes you have to ban users from your own forum. (Not from any other forums, though).

(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote: It doesn't mean I care they think the files are fake and I attempted to make it clear I don't/that's a non issue for me.
Ah, OK, then we are on the same wave here.

(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote: I care that they are harassing users constantly/all the things mentioned above, and that they keep escalating their behavior and the intensity of their harassment.
That's different, indeed. In this case, an escalation to the Reddit admins might be a legit action, yes. But, again, I have no idea what this all was about.

(02 Oct 2023, 14:08 )katplanchette Wrote: I have logs of some of the crazy stuff they have sent in dms/on the sub and I'm sure other people wouldn't mind sharing either.
That would be interesting. Especially, if it's an attempt to manipulate users.

(02 Oct 2023, 14:08 )katplanchette Wrote: I am still a bimbo

Yeaaahhh!! Bambi files do work!!!! 😂

(02 Oct 2023, 14:08 )katplanchette Wrote: should I just ignore complaints from long term established fans/newer fans?
Again, that might be a slight misunderstanding. As a BambiSleep mod you can ban the offending users, no doubts here. However, requesting help to ban the owner from Bambisleep1 is something completely different. Probably I misunderstood the intentions, though (Do Bambi files begin to work for me? 😬)

Oh, and a separate "thanks" for bringing it up here. IMHO, it's VERY useful to properly discuss and understand what's ACTUALLY going on and what's behind various decisions.
Offtopic

(02 Oct 2023, 14:08 )katplanchette Wrote: What resolution wouldn't trigger x-files music?
... I'm beginning to really love this idea ... I will try to conjure something up ... 😉
(01 Oct 2023, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Oct 2023, 02:55 )katplanchette Wrote: They ...  think the files are "fake" whatever that means.

(01 Oct 2023, 20:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Isn't it more constructive to ask on what personal experience those personal opinions are based?
And this is what I have done. I've just ask what the purpose of the subreddit is, what is fake about the files, what hypno works for the posters, etc.

All you need to do is talking to people... That's what mods are for...

And I received the answer. The purpose of that subreddit is:

u/imustobey1 Wrote:to warn people that Bambi files are also used to cheat people out of money

A noble purpose, I should say.
It really looked like an abandoned trolls sub, until you gave it attention and some form of promotion in a form of a petty request to report it. ( I wonder who was that undisclosed person, who asked to ask to ask to report it /s ). We wouldn't even know about its existence if not that call to action...
Chaos is Fun…damental
(02 Oct 2023, 14:05 )katplanchette Wrote:
(01 Oct 2023, 02:55 )katplanchette Wrote: They are accusing people of roleplay and think the files are "fake" whatever that means.

OK, so what's wrong with it? I've been saying that for years, that at least 80% of Bambi-posts are role-playing.  I wouldn't call it "accusing", it's more like "stating the fact", which can be proved by asking just one-two questions (did that many tines).

(01 Oct 2023, 14:22 )sylents Wrote: shutdown and ban things based on their personal whims.
Exactly. It's getting ridiculous - one personal opinion against another personal opinion. Isn't it more constructive to ask on what personal experience those personal opinions are based? Instead of banning?

It's because the user is also harassing people in dms. Before they were banned their posts were off the walls. They have broken tos. It's not about my opinion or anyone else's and I could care less they think some things are fake or roleplay as I mentioned before. I do care that they are harassing users in/off that subreddit/dms/breaking server and site rules/creating alts to continue to harass people etc. Not sure how you can reduce this to a different of opinion when that's not at all the issue here.

Y'all asked the point of the sub. I explained it. It doesn't mean I care they think the files are fake and I attempted to make it clear I don't/that's a non issue for me. I care that they are harassing users constantly/all the things mentioned above, and that they keep escalating their behavior and the intensity of their harassment.

Receipts please.

Based on your history I find myself doubting the validity of what you're saying without proof. There's no reason to report the sub at face value.

More importantly, I don't have any particular right to have people agree with. Let's say I make some claim, and someone doesn't believe me, and even accuses me of making a false argument. I might not like this very much, but there's certainly nothing wrong with it. People are free to disagree, and disagreement is generally a healthy thing. This is true even when the people who are disagreeing with me are "wrong."
(15 Aug 2023, 06:10 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(15 Aug 2023, 00:21 )shinybambi Wrote:
(15 Aug 2023, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote: For some weird reasons, Reddit mods (@katplanchette ?) deleted another interesting post about strange side effects of "Bambi Sleep".  Since it's more related to the gender subject, I posted it here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid68734
Reddit mods gonna reddit mod. They have bad rep for a reason... just like discord mods.

That Venn diagram is close to a circle.

I had interactions with KatPlanchette. Her heart is in the right place.
She is trying to protect Bambis in her way.
I do not agree with everything she is doing, but I largely endorse her approach.

Second that!
(27 Oct 2023, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: There is quite a hot discussion on egregores going on on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...itchcraft/ I hope it will not get nuked.
It's interesting to see how all my posts get downvoted! Yeah, Reddit! 😉
And here we see blatant misuse of Reddit's voting feature.

Downvoting isn't supposed to be "I disagree with this post". It's "this post adds nothing to the discussion", and if there's one thing you tend to do, it's add interesting points to a discussion.

I've noticed that, more than any other erotic hypnosis following, the Bambi Sleep fanbase is-- perhaps ironically-- very culty and against dissenting... well, anything. It's why I didn't engage even when I was into the files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,730 824,648 24 minutes ago
Last Post: bellmar
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,413 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,370 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,493 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)