Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Women Sports Yoga Socks Five Finger Slipper Anti Slip Lady Pilates Ballet Heel Professional Dance Protector
$1.69-50%

glossy body suit
Mesh Women Sexy Lingerie See Through Glossy Bodysuit Silky Smooth Crothless Jumpsuit Lace Stockings Women's Erotic Thong Pajamas
$50.06

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin See-through Hollow Out Fishnet Party Club Pantyhose
$10.07-76%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Pencil Pants Leather Women Matte Black Scrunch Bum Leather Leggings Non-Animal with Gift Box Package
$48.39

inlzdz
Womens Ballet Dance Dress Praise Liturgical Choir Church Worship Costumes Metallic One Shoulder Sleeveless Lyrical Dance Dresses
$10.31-34%

sorbern
SORBERN New 5 Colors Square Alloy Rimless Eyeglasses Women Men Light Optical Frames Prescription Lens Business Eyewear
$15.73-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
(12 Mar 2024, 22:04 )Cassandra Wrote:
(05 Mar 2024, 23:54 )sexyfayetv Wrote:
(02 Mar 2024, 07:35 )FatalGRL Wrote: Man. I've been stalking this place, some Patreons, B-cloud and the primary reddit page in the hopes of some new files. Has the Bambi sleep sub always been so... for a lack of a better word; worthless? Like I can remember a time when people would post real questions, or someone else would post tips on how to trance better, Or-- well, there would be SOME type of conversation going on. Right now it's all selfies, AI, gifs, and other uninteresting things.

I know a drought like this is natural for fandoms, but it felt like things where about to start picking up, what with new creators (or at the very least people saying that they would do this or that.) showing up. why did it shift so fast into complete mind numbed content, I'm confused.

I'm on the Reddit as Cassandra_Actually and I can't believe the amount of thirst posts, contract posts (hi @bellmar), and other same stuff I see there. It's basically worthless to me as someone who went deep and has real goals. It just seems like a lot of cock-caged men in ugly ill-fitting clothes blabbing on and on about the 20-Day Challenge like that's some kind of major goal. 

I'm sad to hear I missed the golden age when there probably were more people like me around who really want to internalize a lot of the programming and have the will, means, opportunity, and practical use for it. Honestly, I'm sort of amazed how something that seems so geared right at me can get so many men's rocks off.

I miss when Bambi was totally underground and we were just seeing what was possible with the files. It is such a slog to try and find new content and to find posts about going deep into the Bambi experience. I spent the weekend on shrooms and engaging with Bambi, but I don't want to post or talk about it on Reddit anymore.
There was a golden age when it was COMPLETELY underground and everyone was amazed at what the files could achieve. I had never gone into a hypnotically induced cock sucking session the way the Bambi files did it. I was shocked. Now the reddit is mostly fuzzed out pics and I know there is new content being generated but I can't find it very easily. Also, I feel like I need to create transcripts before listening due to files created by teen dom wannabes looking to be "a master." I'm older and that stuff feels icky to me.
Last weekend I listened to a custom feminization file that I updated to include triggers from Bambi. I ate mushrooms and smoked weed and was in a cage. I came while giving a bj (which was surprising) and then twice from anal with one of my best toys. I could never get to that level before. Second day, similiar but less intense. Then on the third day, my body chemistry was so depleted that I couldn't respond to any triggers at all. I was totally blank and out and was programmed without being able to "get there." Still intense that the programming took and shows the physical limits of the body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,731 825,362 3 hours ago
Last Post: rolandmc
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,505 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,154 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,428 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,551 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)