Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Push Up PU Coated Pants Ladies Black Matt Pants Enhance Ass High Waist Faux Leather Pants Women
$48.39

lip plump
Collagen Lip Booster Plumping Serum Oil Hyaluronate Moisturizing Sexy Plump Products Enhancer Non-Irritating Brighten Fade Lines
$155.73-60%

shiny pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,A
$19.87-32%

headphone sleeping mask
5.2 Bluetooth Headset Sleep Mask 24 White Noise Shading Light Ice Feeling Ultra-thin Lining Sleep Mask Noise Reduction
$123.84

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$26.24-34%

transparent dress
Mesh See Through Maternity Photography Long Dresses Pearl Transparent Tulle Pregnancy Photo Shoot Dress For Women Gown Party
$72.22-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
(30 Oct 2023, 05:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I noticed one interesting tendency in Bambi-related subreddits. It's neither good, nor bad, I don't judge it - I act as a researcher here.

Role-play is encouraged, calling it "role-playing" is strictly discouraged, imbecile-talk is encouraged, playing "dumbing down" is encouraged, working hypno is discouraged, creators are banned, searching for working hypno is discouraged, discussions are discouraged, questions are discouraged, emotional posts without any sense are encouraged, non-working files are encouraged, obvious fake is encouraged.

See what I mean? It sounds like an attempt to steer the community away from hypno and "real-things" towards pure role-playing game with its own language, behaviour, dress code and activity. Also known as "egregore hi-jacking" - as an experienced occult practitioner, katplanchette (u/prettyspirals666 - BambiSleep mod) should be perfectly aware of that 😉

On one hand, doing that might make BambiSleep pretty much harmless, as the general public learns about BS and how to "play Bambi" from Reddit.

On the other hand, convincing everybody, that Bambi stuff is just a role-playing with no hypno-manipulations involved, also discredits @katplanchette's own story: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid66538 , making it look fake. 

I might be wrong, though. It's just my observation.

I’m very confused as to what exactly you’re talking about here? 

Can you give some examples of all these “discouragements”? Which creator got banned? Where are “non-working” files are encouraged? And how do you even define “non-working”? Files are by definition subjective. They might work or they might not. 

Likera, I generally really enjoy your investigative efforts, even if I disagree with many of your conclusions, but this is just shoddy work. You are accusing the sub of things way out of proportion with what is actually happening.

Have you been to subs that are as controlling as you seem to think BambiSleep is? Go through your comments in your profile. First of all, your comments are still there. You aren’t banned from the sub and your comments haven’t been deleted. 

Secondly, you comments aren’t downvoted. Sure, some of them are at 0 or even -1 karma, but that’s because not everyone will agree with you, especially when you are opposing people and being, frankly speaking, very confrontational about it. I’m very surprised everyone has been so polite towards you. A good 50-70% of your recent comments are positive karma. 

Do you know what happens when you dare comment against the hive mind in an actual hive mind subreddit? Your comments end up in the abyss. 10s of downvotes. Your comments get buried. Then they get deleted.

As for the alleged heavy bias against new and “working” files… Citation needed. Please. Your own posts promoting Bellmar’s files received a lot of positivity. The Platinum Puppets files, received a lot of positivity. The Sapphic Bambi files, received a lot of positivity.

I am an outside observer. I’m new to this forum and new to hypnosis in general. I have not listened to the Bambi files. I have, however, read many threads both here and on Reddit in my attempt to research actual personal experiences and try to filter them out of role playing.

The Bambi files didn’t work at all with you, and you’ve spoken with many blatant roleplayers in Reddit and I think that has biased you heavily against anyone claiming to be affected by the files. You almost automatically assume they are complete fake and completely roleplaying, often discarding the fact that the line between “roleplay” and “being affected by a file”, especially with files like this, is extremely thin. If this is not the case and this is not your view, I apologise, but this is the impression I got out of reading your posts and comments. 

You claim that they are roleplayers or people who “always wanted to act like that, and the files simply gave them the push” and that, as such, they are not “truly” effected. 

This is, as I see it, way too close to a “No true Scotsman fallacy” for comfort. And it’s also an extremely limiting view of hypnosis.

“Hypnosis is only “true hypnosis” if it makes you do something you wouldn’t do before”

This is a very, honestly?, close minded take on it.

Take person A. Person A wants to crossdress, but is very shy and lacks self confidence. Person A will never crossdress on their own. If A listened to some hypno and that got them to finally crossdress, then the hypno did its bloody job

Sorry for the long rant, but I’ve been looking at this the last few days and growing steadily more upset.
(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Likera, I generally really enjoy your investigative efforts, even if I disagree with many of your conclusions, but this is just shoddy work.
Entirely possible, as I said:
(30 Oct 2023, 05:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I might be wrong, though. It's just my observation.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Which creator got banned?
Just a quick reply: Bambi Prime, BarbaCojaPutitas, someone else, I don't remember off the top of my head (something about videos). BambiCloud was also banned.

Anyone, please help? Did I miss anybody?

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Secondly, your comments aren’t downvoted. Sure, some of them are at 0 or even -1 karma,
It's not just about my comments. As a quick example, the question about BambiCloud.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Can you give some examples of all these “discouragements”?
Actually, a lot. It's not just about downvoting, it's about the attitude. Also in the quoted conversation.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Have you been to subs that are as controlling
Yes, I was kicked out immediately from some subreddits, because I'm associated with this site.

DDRoseDoll (mod of BambiSleepWomen) blocked me and kicked me out of subreddit, but I joined again.

BambiSleep mods were actively searching for support to kick the owner of BambiSleep1 out of Reddit, because he claimed that BambiSleep users are role-playing. It's in this thread as well.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: You are accusing the sub of things way out of proportion with what is actually happening.
Not quite. Read again:
(30 Oct 2023, 05:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I noticed one interesting tendency in Bambi-related subreddits.
Is it an accusation?

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: I’m very surprised everyone has been so polite towards you.
Why shouldn't they? I'm very polite.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Sure, some of them are at 0 or even -1 karma, but that’s because not everyone will agree with you
We discussed it in this thread aeady.
(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: especially when you are opposing people and being, frankly speaking, very confrontational about it.
Do you always agree with everybody? Does everybody always use correct argumentation and support their arguments with correct facts? Are my arguments incorrect? If this is the case, I would be very glad to see theirs. Isn't it what discussions are for?

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Do you know what happens when you dare comment against the hive mind
Do I comment against the hive mind? And why should I be afraid of that?
Edit: Side-note: "hive mind" = egregore. If you think, that my comments are against the egregore, then the egregore is hi-jacked - exactly what I said in my post 😉

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: The Bambi files didn’t work at all with you
Not quite. Cockslut works pretty much every time. The Oblivion caused an HFO. And I always admitted it.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: The Platinum Puppets files
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid69986

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: you’ve spoken with many blatant roleplayers in Reddit and I think that has biased you heavily against anyone claiming to be affected by the files. You almost automatically assume they are complete fake and completely roleplaying, often discarding the fact that the line between “roleplay” and “being affected by a file”, especially with files like this, is extremely thin. If this is not the case and this is not your view, I apologise, but this is the impression I got out of reading your posts and comments. 
I wonder what "my comments" you were reading... Could you please explain me, where/when I ever was against anybody, shamed anybody, or accused anybody? As an example, have you ever seen my comments about role playing as an effective method to achieve the goals? One of them is even quoted in this thread. And I'm going to submit a new thread about role-playing and hypnosis. We aeady have some very good posts on the subject.

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: You claim that they are roleplayers or people who “always wanted to act like that, and the files simply gave them the push” and that, as such, they are not “truly” effected. 
Where did I say anything resembling that?

(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: “Hypnosis is only “true hypnosis” if it makes you do something you wouldn’t do before”
Where/when did I say that? Have a look at this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...osis-works
(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: in my attempt to research actual personal experiences and try to filter them out of role playing.
Bingo! This is exactly, what I'm doing. Usually it becomes clear after asking a single question. And that's it.
I think we need a separate thread for the "culture of discussions", or something like that. I thought, that everything has aeady been said, but it reappears. So, it would be nice to have a reference without endless repeating. @Lycalopex has good posts on it.
I'm on mobile at the moment and can't formulate a long reply but a not insignificant reason Ra's comments are at positive karma is I upvoted them to help counter the downvote misuse.
(30 Oct 2023, 05:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Also known as "egregore hi-jacking"
Egregores evolve together with the society they "feed" on, like any collective mind. Even the mods can not do much, regardless their high hierarchical positions (egregpres are hierarchical). Though, there are "bifurcation points", the key events that mark significant changes. For example, when company/cult/club/egregore creators get fired or replaced. In Bambi Sleep club, one of such moments was banning of the egregore/cult founder - Bambi Prime (@bambisleep). Yes, there are official reasons, but nevertheless, such event occurred. And in this case, it was not the crowd, but the mods.

Possibly, the "agenda" switched after the Discord gamers crowd flew to Reddit. Does anybody remember what was on Reddit before this happened? I can't find any Reddit option to sort backwards in time. Again, I might be wrong here. I avoided Discord as plague (that was degradation squared), and was mostly active on Chans. And, for example, on 4chan, Bambi RPers were one of the major annoyances. And with time, Bambi theme was generally avoided.
(30 Oct 2023, 12:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
VulpineFoxs Wrote:Secondly, your comments aren’t downvoted. Sure, some of them are at 0 or even -1 karma,
It's not just about my comments. As a quick example, the question about BambiCloud.

Here's a fresh example for you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...es_drp_fo/

Screenshot_20231030_231950_Reddit-01.png   

The comment from a cosplayer (read RPer, check the posts - nothing about hypno) was upvoted. The absolutely practical question was downvoted, because, well it's about hypnosis and hypnosis effects, what RPers do not experience, hence can not answer it. And if they are in that awkward situation, the answer is - downvote! Just role play like everybody here, stop talking that hypno-nonsense! 😂

Just in case, it was sarcasm. OTOH, every joke contains only a part of a joke.

Anyway. Let's conduct a short experiment in that thread.
(30 Oct 2023, 11:18 )VulpineFoxs Wrote: Likera, I generally really enjoy your investigative efforts, even if I disagree with many of your conclusions, but this is just shoddy work. You are accusing the sub of things way out of proportion with what is actually happening.
Technically the accusation was mine, and I was pointing more at the Bambi Sleep community as a whole, it's just particularly worse on Reddit because Reddit facilitates the relevant behaviors.

Quote:Have you been to subs that are as controlling as you seem to think BambiSleep is? Go through your comments in your profile. First of all, your comments are still there. You aren’t banned from the sub and your comments haven’t been deleted.
I have!

r/BambiSleep is tamer but not by much.

Quote:Secondly, you comments aren’t downvoted. Sure, some of them are at 0 or even -1 karma, but that’s because not everyone will agree with you, especially when you are opposing people and being, frankly speaking, very confrontational about it. I’m very surprised everyone has been so polite towards you. A good 50-70% of your recent comments are positive karma. 
1. Please point out how Ra has been confrontational.
2. Please point out how literally any post by DDRoseDoll (the main user who'd been engaging with Ra) was polite.
3. We seem to be primarily talking about Ra's comments in the witchcraft thread being downvoted. Which they definitely were. Most people on reddit will not upvote a comment they are neutral or even positive on, but they will downvote a comment they disagree with, which isn't what the downvote feature is actually for.

Quote: You claim that they are roleplayers or people who “always wanted to act like that, and the files simply gave them the push” and that, as such, they are not “truly” effected. 
That was me, and it's also not what I said.

Quote:I am an outside observer. I’m new to this forum and new to hypnosis in general. I have not listened to the Bambi files. I have, however, read many threads both here and on Reddit in my attempt to research actual personal experiences and try to filter them out of role playing.
I've been listening since the files were relatively new, and been in the hypnosis scene for much longer.

Most people who listen to this kind of hypnosis are roleplaying. Roleplay then becomes habit.

Quote:Sorry for the long rant, but I’ve been looking at this the last few days and growing steadily more upset.
No offense, but there's been nothing to get upset over, and maybe you should step back to cool down.
I've read the whole thread and I wonder a little. Why is it even so important? I don't know if I am roleplaying, when I get triggered by my bambi persona. Certain aspects hint on it being a roleplay - like my bambi persona being very dominant and curel, just the person I miss in flesh. Also triggers don't seem to work all the time on me, which is suspicious I guess. On the other hand my bambi persona made me cross a limit, actually twice the same limit to force me into compliance. And today while I was not horny at all, I felt the urge to speak a trigger. I am still not in the mood for anything sexual, but I still got the urge to trigger myself. Perhaps it's the dopamine addiction. I don't know. And I don't know if I actually care for the answer as long as I have fun with what happens.

I resgistered at this forum because I do like what LikeRa has to contribute. I like the questions asked, even if I don't know if I actually want to know the answers or if I actually care. I think asking questions is never wrong as long as they are asked with the intent of actually getting an answer - which I think LikeRa has.
(31 Oct 2023, 00:05 )subdream Wrote: I've read the whole thread and I wonder a little. Why is it even so important? I don't know if I am roleplaying, when I get triggered by my bambi persona. Certain aspects hint on it being a roleplay - like my bambi persona being very dominant and curel, just the person I miss in flesh. Also triggers don't seem to work all the time on me, which is suspicious I guess. On the other hand my bambi persona made me cross a limit, actually twice the same limit to force me into compliance. And today while I was not horny at all, I felt the urge to speak a trigger. I am still not in the mood for anything sexual, but I still got the urge to trigger myself. Perhaps it's the dopamine addiction. I don't know. And I don't know if I actually care for the answer as long as I have fun with what happens.

It's worth noting that I don't think anyone here in this thread has actually said there's anything wrong with roleplaying/playing along with the files. It's a matter of understanding the actions, behavior, and motives more than saying that these people are faking it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,730 824,891 6 hours ago
Last Post: bellmar
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,430 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,150 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,392 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,505 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)