Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Ballet Dance Leotards Ruffle Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuits Toddler Kids Romper Belly Outfits Stage Costume 3-12Year
$6.49

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-67%

Leosoxs lingerie
Erotic Lingerie Sexy One-piece Suit Mesh Transparent Crotch Stockings Female Backless V-neck See-through Jumpsuit
$3.85

bondage hood
Adult Blindfold Sex Toys Full Head Bondage BDSM Hood Elastic Fabric Open Mouth Restraint Slave Mask Fetish Hoods Erotic Sex Shop
$8.46-36%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Short Black Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-20%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Ladies Glitter Shiny Glossy Sheer to Waist Ultra Shimmer / Shimmery Footed Dance Tights
$54.69

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sexy Pearlescent Stars Glitter T-crotch Ultra-thin 5D Stockings Open Crotch Pantyhose Oil Transparent Women Shiny Tights
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
question! for people on reddit can y'all help in reporting this page?

https://reddit.com/r/Bambisleep1/s/uffWYN2e3Q

this is a time it would be rly useful to have the creator be more active within the community/ cuz they could actually do something to stop this person from doing this. as a fan group we have very little ability legally or otherwise to harness many of the reporting features available to creators to nuke pages like this and rn, it's fans that are being harassed and it makes me rly upset cuz they don't deserve that.

if any of y'all could report the mod that created the sub/the subreddit (but pls don't engage or harass them personally) that would be great.

they were acting pretty unstable before their last ban on a diff account and I'm worried that they could start doing worse things than what they are currently doing if people engage with them. I don't know if they have info that could dox fans and even if they did and they leaked it...yes it could get the page removed but also it could ruin someone's life (depending on info leaked/career/country someone lives in where these topics could be outlawed etc) so I don't want to risk that.

in lieu of a report from the creator/something like a cease and desist from the creator, it's gonna be hard to get them to immediately resolve this. individuals who had their stuff posted could report them for harassment but those reports often carry less weight/it might take awhile to see the page taken down but I'm hoping if a bunch of people report the page maybe reddit will take it down. I'm going to message one of my friends who still works in social media and is more familiar with the legal aspects of things to see if we have more options/what the best course of action might be as a fan page but in the mean time if any of y'all have any ideas for getting this page removed would love to hear them. I'm on mobile and can't tag them on here but if one of y'all can tag the creator on here so they see this that would be amazing!

i just rly hate seeing people who are just trying to vibe and have a good time shit on while not having the ability to do something to immediately and effectively sort this out so figured would ask for help here cuz y'all seem chill and figured maybe someone here could help with this in some way before the page gains any visibility/size or the person escalates their harassment against fans.
Why don't you call to people of reddit on reddit? And you also call for creators help after banning them also? lul
Chaos is Fun…damental
(01 Oct 2023, 01:10 )shinybambi Wrote: Why don't you call to people of reddit on reddit? And you also call for creators help after banning them also? lul

I've aeady messaged a bunch of people. In the past I've had a job managing communities communities/pages professionally and when this type of situation comes up and someone isn't stable a perceived attack by a large group usually causes people to do the thing even more so from my own experience in that industry I'm pretty confident saying it's not best to directly confront this person given the circumstances of what they are doing/how they have acted recently. Since the thing they are doing is leaking chats n stuff, I don't want to risk them doing that even more/leaking more sensitive info because it could rly fuck up someone's life depending on what's leaked. Y'all seem to care about bambi's not being harassed for just listening so I asked here cuz I figured maybe someone might also care about this as it's frustrating af to me.  

We never banned the creator from the reddit and they were banned from the discord because of how they don't step up to support their fans when issues arise like this or to even address fan concerns/requests in any timely manner or at all etc. It wasn't just my decision to ban them. They commented on here and seemed like they wanted to help with some of the complaints I passed on that people have been talking about for awhile/mentioned they were unaware of other issues so I'm making them aware of this issue and giving them a chance to possibly help but I don't rly expect them to do anything cuz historically they haven't. I even gave them my personal email to reach out to try to resolve things or chat or address community concerns etc but they never reached out to myself or anyone else to try to chat about the ban and how that could be resolved (aka can they do something to address any of the concerns the community communicates to us constantly.)

Like I just chatted with someone a few days ago that was the discord admin when the server was still new about a lot of this stuff and it was an issue then as it is now and some of the people who are frustrated with them have reasons/years of experience beyond my own involvement to validate their feelings about this stuff
(01 Oct 2023, 00:33 )katplanchette Wrote: for people on Reddit can y'all help in reporting this page?

I checked some posts in this subreddit, and I must say, that I don't understand the purpose of it and the message the creator is trying to convey. Several posts contain personal experience with the files, and I do agree with some of them.

What's wrong with this subreddit? Did I miss anything (I did not read all posts)?
(01 Oct 2023, 02:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Oct 2023, 00:33 )katplanchette Wrote: for people on reddit can y'all help in reporting this page?

I checked some posts in this subreddit, and I must say, that I don't understand the purpose of it and the message the creator is trying to convey. Several posts contain personal experience with the files, and I do agree with some of them.

What's wrong with this subreddit? Did I miss anything (I did not read all posts)?

They are accusing people of roleplay and think the files are "fake" whatever that means. They are posting things they think validate that? Idk some of what they are posting is rly nonsensical to that but think they are trying to find stuff to validate that.

Like to me who tf cares if someone is using the files to actually trance and for irl transformation or if they just enjoy them for roleplay but they are apparently leaking chats of people accusing them of faking. Someone aeady messaged modmail to report the page (I think they might be active here?) and I got a dm about it from someone else too. It's easier to just get pages removed before they gain visibility and we wanted to try to get their page removed before they possibly escalate as they have continually acted in more unpredictable and shitty ways for some time now.
I despise the hubris of people wanting to shutdown and ban things based on their personal whims.
(01 Oct 2023, 02:55 )katplanchette Wrote: They are accusing people of roleplay and think the files are "fake" whatever that means.

OK, so what's wrong with it? I've been saying that for years, that at least 80% of Bambi-posts are role-playing. I wouldn't call it "accusing", it's more like "stating the fact", which can be proved by asking just one-two questions (did that many tines).

(01 Oct 2023, 14:22 )sylents Wrote: shutdown and ban things based on their personal whims.
Exactly. It's getting ridiculous - one personal opinion against another personal opinion. Isn't it more constructive to ask on what personal experience those personal opinions are based? Instead of banning?
(01 Oct 2023, 02:55 )katplanchette Wrote: They ...  think the files are "fake" whatever that means.

(01 Oct 2023, 20:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Isn't it more constructive to ask on what personal experience those personal opinions are based?
And this is what I have done. I've just ask what the purpose of the subreddit is, what is fake about the files, what hypno works for the posters, etc.

All you need to do is talking to people... That's what mods are for...
(01 Oct 2023, 02:16 )katplanchette Wrote: I've aeady messaged a bunch of people. In the past I've had a job managing communities communities/pages professionally and when this type of situation comes up and someone isn't stable a perceived attack by a large group usually causes people to do the thing even more so from my own experience in that industry I'm pretty confident saying it's not best to directly confront this person given the circumstances of what they are doing/how they have acted recently.

So, as for now:

o- You have made a great advertising campaign for an unknown subreddit, which was active only one day 12 day ago 😉
o- That subreddit looks abandoned (sound of a brick dropped down a staircase)
o- All the cancellation/banning/panic ado sounds like you are trying to hide something, and it's a confirmation for what is said in that subreddit (X-files music theme here)

Anyway, the life goes on 😊
(02 Oct 2023, 11:14 )Like Ra Wrote: sound of a brick dropped down a staircase
(02 Oct 2023, 11:14 )Like Ra Wrote: X-files music theme here

Oh! A new idea! Smile-like click-activated "podcasts sounds" in the forum! 😂

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,729 824,569 2 hours ago
Last Post: DSM666PDW
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,408 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,366 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,487 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)