Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
Women Thin Fitness Shorts High Waist Gym Fitness Biker Cycling Shorts Slim Skinny Bottoms Summer Black Elastic Shorts Streetwear
$13.09-46%

lifelike sex doll
Type J1 Sex doll head Love doll head is used for oral sex, lifelike beautiful lady head, one sex doll head
$240.79-50%

ballet high heels
Toe Pads For Pointe Shoes Toe Pouches Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women
$4.79-30%

tpe penis
Spike Condoms Penis Extension Sleeves Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation Reusable condoms Enlargement Sperm Lock Cock Ring 5pcs
$5.08-32%

mummy bondage
Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Plus Size Robes
$56.24-4%

tusk chastity
NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$28.62

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues
(27 Oct 2023, 22:10 )Lycalopex Wrote: the Bambi Sleep fanbase is-- perhaps ironically-- very culty and against dissenting... well, anything.
I can say this about many forums. And... there was no dissent. 😇
For some reason, they take an offence if a role-player is called a role player, even if he (yes, mostly, obviously, he) does not disagree with such classification.

And since when classification became discrimination or shaming?

If one kink-shames, one might see kink shaming everywhere.
Wow, the speed at which my opponents and/or discussion partners delete themselves on Reddit is frightening. I was saving the thread periodically, because it was easily one of the most interesting subject on Bambi's subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...itchcraft/), and I was not in time to save the last version (182 comments aeady).

And now I can't reply to this thread anymore. I tried to post this:

"And the guy has deleted himself. Another one bites the dust. Right before I could save his responses.

Yes another confirmation, that we are just letters on the screen, that appear to help us to understand situations and train how to discuss and react. Nice..."

He was asking very difficult, ethically charged questions, I'm very thankful for. And I learned a lot from. And yes, as soon as you worked something out properly, the opponents disappear.

We are being trained.

Next level.
Saved parts:

DDRoseDoll Wrote:Maybe u just gotta accept every thing u do in life is nothing but meer role and we are all but actors
in a film or something?

Like Ra Wrote:This is correct, but we can change the film:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid69920

DDRoseDoll Wrote:Is there like a mobile friendly bambi friendly tl;dr summary version of that somewhere? Maybe a
youtube?

Like Ra Wrote:It's a short post. I believe in you, you can make it!

DDRoseDoll Wrote:ooo do u mean the part where u write
Like Ra Wrote:role-playing (where you act "as if" the goals have been achieved) greatly helps in
getting "attuned" to the target reality, what clearly defines the change vector, and
simplifies and speeds-up switching between realities.
so rp is gud then?
ur wanting to rp with bambi? is this like a pickup thing?

Like Ra Wrote:
DDRoseDoll Wrote:so rp is gud then?

In achieving the goals? Yes, absolutely. But it's not hypnosis, it's a different strategy.
So what I'm saying is that in at least 80% cases Bambi does not work as hypnosis,
but it's great for role-playing. And only for a small percentage the triggers actually
work as "described".
I know how I was affected by some hypno files, so, I think I can distinguish when
hypno works and when it does not.
In this subreddit I'm interested in the real experience and real stories.

DDRoseDoll Wrote:Ooooh that just means the hypno iz wurkijg ��

Dangerous_Cold_4838 Wrote:Aw fuck I just got high I forgot Bambi fucksxme and makes me cumming over an overr

DDRoseDoll Wrote:Oooo giggles that's a gg bambi �

Like Ra Wrote:That's exactly what I meant by role-playing � (see above)

DDRoseDoll Wrote:Yes bambi is playing her role. Like a gg ��

Like Ra Wrote:No, it's you who is playing a role how you imagine it, and you translate your
understanding of this role to the outside world.

DDRoseDoll Wrote:Y r u yuckying other peeps yum? Is that ur fetish? ��

Like Ra Wrote:Actually, you have a very good point. Bambi Cult has nothing to do with
hypnosis, it's more a kinky RPG with its own uniform, language,
behaviour, etc. Perfectly fine with me, but I would object to call it an
effect of hypnosis. Or we need to redefine the word hypnosis. Or at least
change the hypno-expectations.
That would explain, why I'm immune to Bambi hypno - I do not role-play

That's ... interesting ... I need to think about it.

That was an example to my response to this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...&context=3

And a response to another post mentionig the "outside": https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...&context=3

Hang on, hang on... Since when classification became discrimination and shaming? 😂

If I call a man - a man, a woman - a woman, a RPer - an RPer - it's a classification, not a kink shaming 😁

DDRoseDoll Wrote:telling people they are not doing hypno right according to your expections (and not their own) is shaming

Like Ra Wrote:Yes, very valid point. Not about the shaming (because those who seek offence will find offence), but about bad classification.

OK, we have a dedicated thread for that: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...osis-works

DDRoseDoll Wrote:No ome asked u to callsify them? Esp since u dont know anything about wuts going on in peolle heads or lives... or really u dont know anything about anyone. So ur just projecting ur assumptions.

So, its rude. And makes u come off like a judgemental and unpleasant person? So no one is really going to want to trust u. Or open up to u.

Which makes the space ur in hostile. Drives people away.

And then the one who r left u start "classifying" again while claining it's not really hierarchical (yet u have aeady demoed in the convos on this post ur all about the hierarchy (which tbh is kinda gross too 🤮))

So u begin the whole cycle again.

Cuz u kno wut they say

Even on the spirit plane

If u keep running into the same issues over and over

Maybe the issue is u

But like u just keep doing u boo. Bambi is kinda done witj the convio cuz it kinda pointless and boring 💕

Like Ra Wrote:
DDRoseDoll Wrote:No ome asked u to callsify them?
Nobody ask anybody to post here, right? Everybody does it for some internal reasons, no?

How do you decide, which posts to reply to, which to ignore, which to upvote, which to downvote? Isn't it called "classification"? But nobody asked you to classify? If you do not upvote or leave nice comments to every user post, wouldn't that:
DDRoseDoll Wrote:make the space ur in hostile. Drive people away.

So, its rude
😉

And here DDRoseDoll committed suicide on Reddit.
(29 Oct 2023, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: And here DDRoseDoll committed suicide on Reddit.

Or you got blocked. Or banned on the sub... But they didn't delete their account.
Chaos is Fun…damental
Yes, you are right. Probably he blocked me. And I can post in all those subreddits.

What can I say. According to his own words, it's rude. 😁
People like this don't want a dialogue, they want to be right and make you know it.

This is pretty much exactly what I was talking about regarding the Bambi Sleep fanbase being cultish and hating dissent-- or anything they perceive as dissent, which is anything that suggests that their way isn't the only way. It's obviously not exclusive to them, but it's the only subcommunity within this particular facet of fetish that I've seen so widely doing it. The moment they think your argument is stronger than theirs, they block or ban or otherwise disengage by removing your ability to continue your argument.
(29 Oct 2023, 14:25 )Lycalopex Wrote: People like this don't want a dialogue, they want to be right and make you know it.

This is pretty much exactly what I was talking about regarding the Bambi Sleep fanbase being cultish and hating dissent-- or anything they perceive as dissent, which is anything that suggests that their way isn't the only way. It's obviously not exclusive to them, but it's the only subcommunity within this particular facet of fetish that I've seen so widely doing it. The moment they think your argument is stronger than theirs, they block or ban or otherwise disengage by removing your ability to continue your argument.

The block/ban/disengage is common on reddit overall.
I noticed one interesting tendency in Bambi-related subreddits. It's neither good, nor bad, I don't judge it - I act as a researcher here.

Role-play is encouraged, calling it "role-playing" is strictly discouraged, imbecile-talk is encouraged, playing "dumbing down" is encouraged, working hypno is discouraged, creators are banned, searching for working hypno is discouraged, discussions are discouraged, questions are discouraged, emotional posts without any sense are encouraged, non-working files are encouraged, obvious fake is encouraged.

See what I mean? It sounds like an attempt to steer the community away from hypno and "real-things" towards pure role-playing game with its own language, behaviour, dress code and activity. Also known as "egregore hi-jacking" - as an experienced occult practitioner, katplanchette (u/prettyspirals666 - BambiSleep mod) should be perfectly aware of that 😉

On one hand, doing that might make BambiSleep pretty much harmless, as the general public learns about BS and how to "play Bambi" from Reddit.

On the other hand, convincing everybody, that Bambi stuff is just a role-playing with no hypno-manipulations involved, also discredits @katplanchette's own story: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid66538 , making it look fake.

I might be wrong, though. It's just my observation.
(30 Oct 2023, 05:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Role-play is encouraged, calling it "role-playing" is strictly discouraged,
Cults mislead new recruits/members as to the true expectations and activities of the group. -- Link

Michael Langone, Ph.D., a psychologist who specializes in cults, also identifies some psychological traits that can make a person more likely to be successfully recruited, including:
[...]
[*]gullibility - a tendency to believe what someone says without really thinking about it -- Link

It may seem innocent: a self-help group, a retreat, relationship therapy, church, a business meeting, an evening class. -- Link

Quote:imbecile-talk is encouraged, playing "dumbing down" is encouraged,
If you find yourself too tired or confused to make decisions, ask yourself why. Cults use techniques like sleep-deprivation, alternate states of consciousness, repetition, and thought-stopping to overwhelm someone’s cognitive resources and critical thinking skills. They destabilize your view of reality. -- Link

Use of thought-reform methods -- Link

Quote:working hypno is discouraged, creators are banned, searching for working hypno is discouraged,
Cults typically instill the belief that "outsiders" (non-cult members) are dangerous and wrong. -- Link

Sharp, unsurpassable distinction between "us" (good, saved) and "them" (bad, going to Hell) -- Link

Quote:discussions are discouraged, questions are discouraged,
Persuade your recruit to renounce family, friends - anyone who offers a reality check. [...]
The final step is vital. Shame anyone who questions; shun any who leave. Continuing control relies on absolute obedience and members being afraid to leave. -- Link

Demand for absolute, unquestioning devotion and loyalty  -- Link

Quote:emotional posts without any sense are encouraged,
If you find yourself feeling extremely happy, angry, or scared, ask yourself why. Cults trigger big emotional responses and then direct that emotion toward a strategic target when you’re at your least rational.  -- Link

Quote:non-working files are encouraged, obvious fake is encouraged.
The recruit must see smiling, friendly, happy people - a living advertisement. Invite them to come along again, and again, until they're a part of the family.  -- Link

Not perfect but reminds me of this:

Looking around them at all of the smiling, friendly people who have obviously found peace and happiness by following this path, it appears that it must be the right way. Once a person attends one meeting or service or lecture, he's invited to another, and another and another. He's welcomed into the cult family and invited to commit himself to the group. From day one, it's a process of manipulation and deception. And for those who stay on, the recruiting process culminates in the submission of their own personalities to the "will of the group."  -- Link

Quote:See what I mean? It sounds like an attempt to steer the community away from hypno and "real-things" towards pure role-playing game with its own language, behaviour, dress code and activity.
Members are told what to eat, what to wear, how to feed their children, when to sleep ... the member is removed from all decision-making. -- Link

[*]"Inside language" that only members fully understand
[*]Strict control over members' daily routines -- Link

Quote:Also known as "egregore hi-jacking" - as an experienced occult practitioner, katplanchette (u/prettyspirals666 - BambiSleep mod) should be perfectly aware of that 😉

On one hand, doing that might make BambiSleep pretty much harmless, as the general public learns about BS and how to "play Bambi" from Reddit.
I have no opinions on the egregore thing (not my wheelhouse). But...

The main methods of cult recruitment revolve around deception and manipulation. Potential recruits are not told the true nature or intentions of the group. Instead, recruiters portray it as something mainstream, low-pressure and benign. -- Link

I'd also like to point out the amount of "I tried to quit but I always come back" posts that crop up in Bambi Sleep's community.

I once spoke to the mother of a young man who had joined a destructive community in England. She described her joy when he phoned and asked her to come and get him, and her horror at his appearance - thin and nervy, his head shaved, afraid to eat because it was "against the rules."
He disappeared during that first night, rushing back to the life he'd fled.
-- Link

---

I could go on, guys. This was just me pulling up three or four extensive-looking research sources.
(30 Oct 2023, 07:27 )Lycalopex Wrote: I could go on, guys. This was just me pulling up three or four extensive-looking research sources.
Nice one! Also, how propaganda works.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,729 824,535 39 minutes ago
Last Post: DSM666PDW
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,401 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,353 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,487 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: BeauJackal (1) , Cassandra (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , FatalGRL (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , katplanchette (11) , Like Ra (28) , lurker (1) , Lycalopex (10) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (3) , shinybambi (7) , subdream (1) , subyasha (1) , sylents (1) , VulpineFoxs (1)