Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
Sex Doll Torso Lifelike Pocket Pussy Ass for Adult Men Masturbation 3D Realistic Textured Vagina Soft Big Boobs Adult Sex Toys
$41.96-52%

camatech
sex furniture CamaTech PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Restraints Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Handcuff Harness
$20.56-1%

pvc stockings
Polyester Leather Long Socks New Spandex PVC Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$5.94

leather pencil skirt
Red Black PU Leather Skirt Women New Sexy High Waist Bodycon PVC Skirt Office Pencil Zipper Faux Leather Club
$21.78-15%

leather hood bondage
Leather Head Hood Fetish Bondage Silicone Open Mouth Bite Gag Nose Hook BDSM Restraint Oral Sex Toy For Woman Couples Slave Game
$4.60-20%

latex pencil skirt
Women Sexy Shiny PU Leather Skirts Adjustable Keyhole Vinyl PVC Latex Tight Pencil Mini Skirts Punk Style Fashion
$34.61-60%

latex tights
Erotic Fishnet Open Crotch Tights Plus Size Women Lingerie Sexy Teddy Bodystockings Elastic Mesh Pantyhose Cutout Leg Tights
$3.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep scripts
(09 Apr 2020, 07:55 )stationcashplease Wrote: Found it I think!
Great! Thanks! I've updated this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid30957

If anybody has any more scripts - please share!
(09 Apr 2020, 07:55 )stationcashplease Wrote:
(09 Apr 2020, 01:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Apr 2020, 19:24 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I found the transcripts for 08 Bambi Takeover
I've got this one:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid30395

But not this:

(08 Apr 2020, 19:24 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: 10 Bimbo Protection in the enforcement files.

If you still have the script, could you please share it?

Found it I think!
https://pastebin.com/BRJY0wZ3

That looks like the one. I deleted everything I had that was Bambi related, but it appears to be what I saw to the best of my recollection.
I also typed out another transcript 😊

Attached Files
Blank Mindless Doll.txt (Size: 13.71 KB )
Typed out more transcripts!  😊

Attached Files
Bimbo Drift.txt (Size: 2.67 KB )
Cock Dumb Hole.txt (Size: 6.51 KB )
Uniform Slut Puppet.txt (Size: 6.9 KB )
This one took forever to type out, but it was definitely the most-requested transcript yet.  Hope you enjoy!  😊

Attached Files
Oblivion.txt (Size: 27.12 KB )
(27 Apr 2021, 15:37 )stationcashplease Wrote: This one took forever to type out, but it was definitely the most-requested transcript yet.  Hope you enjoy!  😊

You're a saint. Now do mental makeover!
(28 Apr 2021, 18:08 )lurker Wrote:
(27 Apr 2021, 15:37 )stationcashplease Wrote: This one took forever to type out, but it was definitely the most-requested transcript yet.  Hope you enjoy!  😊

You're a saint. Now do mental makeover!

auto-generated, un-edited

Attached Files
Bambi Mental Makeover - 01 Sleepygirl Salon.txt (Size: 5.39 KB )
Bambi Mental Makeover - 02 Mentally Platinum Blonde.txt (Size: 12.04 KB )
Bambi Mental Makeover - 03 Automatic Airhead.txt (Size: 13.15 KB )
(01 Jun 2021, 22:30 )parkinson Wrote: auto-generated
Using what?

And welcome! 😊
(02 Jun 2021, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Jun 2021, 22:30 )parkinson Wrote: auto-generated
Using what?

And welcome! 😊

if the file's somewhere on yt there's the "transcript" option available more often than not

even with timestamps
these come in handy for
the occasional misspelling, missing lines, blotted out words
require listening to the files
that's the un-edited part
one can't get the layered/background voices though...

you're very welcome, too 😉 glad I could contribute
and THANK YOU for providing this site and service!!!
(30 Jul 2021, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: While we are in the Bambi Fuckpuppet track-list. Can anybody comment on the IQ/Bimbofication suggestion in the first two tracks? The descriptions do not list any:

Quote:01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Bambi is put to sleep and placed in a transformation tank. She is turned into a fake plastic fuckpuppet. She is given bolted-on tits and lips and other extreme body modifications. Her cunt is made permanently desperate to be filled and her posture is enforced. These changes are locked in place with powerful triggers.

02 Designer Pleasure Puppet
Bambi is conditioned to feel deep distress whenever she is not perfectly dolled up in full uniform and make-up. She is vain and obsessed with her appearance. She craves to be dressed to please in tight, slutty, designer clothing. Feelings of extreme pleasure and bimbo bliss are associated with wearing heels, heavy make-up and fashionable clothing.

in case someone is interested to glean into the content

Attached Files
Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom - 01 Fake Horny Fuckpuppet.txt (Size: 11.52 KB )
Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom - 02 Designer Pleasure Puppet.txt (Size: 12.13 KB )
Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom - 03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion.txt (Size: 27.28 KB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 33 5,226 21 minutes ago
Last Post: rebroad
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,703 816,530 Today, 00:45
Last Post: Bailey
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,006 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,753 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Made an AI that generates Bambi scripts FatalGRL 16 5,079 27 Mar 2024, 19:35
Last Post: Like Ra