Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$66.55

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Pencil dress with classical jacket
$108.78-6%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Step Foot Tights 120D Velvet Medias Seamless Pantyhose Elastic Hosiery Slim Collants
$4.13-30%

latex rubber fashion
Comemore Fashion Women's Stiletto Pumps Slingback Casual Slippers Wedding Bride 2024 Women's High Heels Luxury High Heel Sandals
$25.41-29%

latex catsuit
Red Latex Mask Catsuits Bodysuit Hood Cosplay Mask Party Latex Hoods Rubber Hood
$27.83-14%

shiny swimsuit
Glossy Sequined Push Up Halter Bikinis Women Shiny Brazilian Bikini Set Female Swimsuit Swimwear Beachwear Bathing Suit Biquini
$28.04-64%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep scripts
(05 Aug 2021, 16:53 )parkinson Wrote:
(30 Jul 2021, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: While we are in the Bambi Fuckpuppet track-list. Can anybody comment on the IQ/Bimbofication suggestion in the first two tracks? The descriptions do not list any:

Quote:01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Bambi is put to sleep and placed in a transformation tank. She is turned into a fake plastic fuckpuppet. She is given bolted-on tits and lips and other extreme body modifications. Her cunt is made permanently desperate to be filled and her posture is enforced. These changes are locked in place with powerful triggers.

02 Designer Pleasure Puppet
Bambi is conditioned to feel deep distress whenever she is not perfectly dolled up in full uniform and make-up. She is vain and obsessed with her appearance. She craves to be dressed to please in tight, slutty, designer clothing. Feelings of extreme pleasure and bimbo bliss are associated with wearing heels, heavy make-up and fashionable clothing.

in case someone is interested to glean into the content

These are the best quality transcripts I've ever seen. Do you have these for the salon files?
(05 Aug 2021, 23:15 )lurker Wrote:
(05 Aug 2021, 16:53 )parkinson Wrote:
(30 Jul 2021, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: While we are in the Bambi Fuckpuppet track-list. Can anybody comment on the IQ/Bimbofication suggestion in the first two tracks? The descriptions do not list any:

Quote:01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Bambi is put to sleep and placed in a transformation tank. She is turned into a fake plastic fuckpuppet. She is given bolted-on tits and lips and other extreme body modifications. Her cunt is made permanently desperate to be filled and her posture is enforced. These changes are locked in place with powerful triggers.

Bambi is conditioned to feel deep distress whenever she is not perfectly dolled up in full uniform and make-up. She is vain and obsessed with her appearance. She craves to be dressed to please in tight, slutty, designer clothing. Feelings of extreme pleasure and bimbo bliss are associated with wearing heels, heavy make-up and fashionable clothing.

in case someone is interested to glean into the content

These are the best quality transcripts I've ever seen. Do you have these for the salon files?

In part and what the machine coughed up only. Un-edited and partial at best I guess but that's what I have right now. Here you go.

Attached Files
Bambi Mental Makeover - unabridged.txt (Size: 33.94 KB )
Bambi Mental Makeover - 01 Sleepygirl Salon.txt (Size: 5.39 KB )
Bambi Mental Makeover - 02 Mentally Platinum Blonde.txt (Size: 12.04 KB )
Bambi Mental Makeover - 03 Automatic Airhead.txt (Size: 13.15 KB )
Fully transcribed 8.5.

I skipped through it on release and found it hot, but now i'm in love with it (no, not because file told me, unfortunately my current environment doesn't allow me to enjoy Bambi series).

Attached Files
addiction 8.5.txt (Size: 10.33 KB )
Chaos is Fun…damental
Bambi Bimbo Doll Conditioning:
01 Bubble Induction
02 Bubble Acceptance
03 Bambi Named and Drained
04 Bambi IQ Lock
05 Bambi Body Lock
06 Bambi Attitude Lock
07 Bambi Uniformed
08 Bambi Takeover
09 Bambi Cockslut
10 Bambi Awaken

Bambi Enforcement:
01 Bimbo Relaxation
02 Bimbo Mindwipe 
03 Bimbo Slumber
04 Bimbo Tranquility
05 Bimbo Pride
06 Bimbo Pleasure
07 Bimbo Servitude
08 Bimbo Addiction
09 Bimbo Amnesia
10 Bimbo Protection

Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash:
01 Blank Mindless Doll
02 Cock Dumb Hole
03 Uniform Slut Puppet
04 Vain Horny Happy
05 Bimbo Drift

Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom:
01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion

Bambi Fucktoy Fantasy:
01 Blowup Pleasure Toy
02 Perfect Bimbo Maid
03 Restrained and Milked

Does anyone have the hidden scripts for each track? If not, I'm piecing them together and will post them as I go.

01. Bubble Induction

Empty, drowsy, sleepy, snoozy.
Happy, docile, blank, and droopy.
Accept, obey, and listen closely.
Sleeping deep, limp, and girly.

My eyelids are so heavy.
My eyes are locked shut.
My body is so heavy.
My body is relaxed and numb.
I need to go to sleep.
I need to fade away.
I cannot resist.
I cannot think.
I am susceptible to hypnosis.
I am suggestible.
My happy mind is blank.
My sleepy mind is empty.
My thoughts are disappearing.
My mind is shutting down.
I will not remember anything.
I will sleep and obey.
I am docile.
I am compliant.
I am vulnerable.
I am helpless.
I am being trained.
I am being conditioned.
I must go to sleep.
I must obey.

Bimbo doll.

I must be blank.
I need to be blank.
My mind is so blank.
My head is so empty.
I am girly and blank.
I am empty and blank.
I focus and listen.
I relax and accept.
I sleep and go limp.
I am docile and obedient.
My thoughts slip away.
My mind is gone.
My desires slip away.
My will is gone.
My memories slip away.
My personality is gone.
My abilities slip away.
My intelligence is gone.
I am unaware.
I am accepting.
I am obeying.
I am submitting.
The hypnosis is working.
I remember nothing.
I am empty and happy.
I am a good girl.
I am weak and girly.
I am helpless but to obey.
I feel so good.
I feel so happy.
I just obey.
I must obey.

Bimbo doll.
The words "home is" seems out of place. I'm wondering if it's a typo or a weird pronunciation of a different word by the robotic voice.

05 Bambi Body Lock:

"the plungers sliding home is all that Botox"

...gently injecting her with Botox, relaxing and tightening the skin all over her face, weakening the muscles, making it perfect and smooth, the plungers sliding home is all that Botox, spreads through your entire face, weakening and smoothing and perfecting...
(24 Jun 2023, 10:12 )jm10 Wrote: The words "home is" seems out of place. I'm wondering if it's a typo or a weird pronunciation of a different word by the robotic voice.

05 Bambi Body Lock:

"the plungers sliding home is all that Botox"

...gently injecting her with Botox, relaxing and tightening the skin all over her face, weakening the muscles, making it perfect and smooth, the plungers sliding home is all that Botox, spreads through your entire face, weakening and smoothing and perfecting...

I could be wrong but I think it's "is" is the typo

"Sliding home *with* all that Botox" 

I would have to relisten to be sure 😅
Hi Irishguy42069, I don't hear "with." It sounds like "is," but I think it's supposed to be "as," because this would fit better within the context of the following phrase. Thanks though!

"the plungers sliding home as all that Botox, spreads through your entire face"
(21 Jun 2023, 10:10 )jm10 Wrote: Does anyone have the hidden scripts for each track? If not, I'm piecing them together and will post them as I go.

Any chance any more of these were ever transcribed besides the first one?
Auto-transcribed "Accept Obey Forget" (using https://converter.app/audio-to-text/)

SPEAKER_00: And as you go, further and further into trance with every breath, feeling better and better, letting yourself go. Bambi sleep, just go deep, all the way deep now, so nicely. Bambi sleep, drifting further and further into trance with every breath, more and more enjoyably letting yourself go, because there are many wonderful things you can learn in trance to feel good, to relax, to become the person you want to be, free to be who you need to be, free of limitations, free of all those worries, and that's what you want, to be free and happy, further and further with every breath, fading away more and more, letting yourself fade away even more with every breath, and you know that when you listen to my voice and you accept everything I say deep into you, you feel like a good girl, it feels so good to accept, but you don't just accept in trance, you accept during your waking consciousness as well, even though you don't necessarily remember what you accepted in trance, even though you were conscious of accepting it in trance, it's okay to forget what you learned in trance isn't it, it's okay to forget what you learned in trance, to accept it, and just do what I say effortlessly, easily and without inhibitions, more and more easily, and whenever you do, while awake, something I told you to do, you feel, you know what you feel, whenever you do, what I suggested in trance, whenever you do it and carry it out while awake, you feel like a good girl, in fact the more you do what I say, the more you do as you're told, the better it feels, the more you do what I say the better it feels, good girl, and even though you don't consciously remember what you're supposed to do, you do it anyway, even though you've consciously forgotten haven't you, that's right, and you feel perfectly comfortable, consciously forgetting what you're being conditioned for in trance, because you know that you've chosen to accept the conditioning you receive in trance, because you've chosen to listen to them, and so it's okay to accept them, and to carry out those behaviors more and more fully, during your waking life, to carry them out, to do what I say, to do what I suggested and feel like a good girl, because acceptance feels good, acceptance feels wonderful, and so I give you suggestions of what to do and what to be that you've chosen to accept, and so you accept them and feel good, you just do what I say, and it feels good when you can just do what I say, when you can just obey and do what I say, and acceptance feels so nice, because when you obey you feel like a good girl, doesn't it feel good to obey, that's right, whenever you obey, you feel like a good girl, and you can just forget about everything else, you can just forget and feel good and just obey, no need to have all those worries and inhibitions, they just get in the way, love you becoming the girl you want to be, need to be, to be happy and free, just accept what I say, because it's what you want and what you need and what you have chosen and so, you obey, just accepting that you must obey, good girl, doesn't it feel wonderful when you obey, that's right, some people don't like, how easy it is, to just obey, they don't like, doing things the easy way, they try to resist, and when they resist they feel stressed, you don't want to be stressed anymore do you, you just want to relax and feel wonderful, and so the easiest way, to be who you want to be, is to fully accept my suggestions, more and more fully, to accept them, and then forget about them, so that you don't even have any conscious resistance to them, so that you think it was your idea, and that feels so much better, so much easier, so when I give you a suggestion in trance, you can just accept it, obey it, and forget about it, feeling like a good girl, feels so right when you carry it out, so when I make a suggestion, you just accept obey and forget, every time I make a suggestion, accept obey and forget, that's right, very good, accept obey and forget, when I make a suggestion, you accept obey, and forget, thinking it was your own idea, again, when I make a suggestion, you accept obey, and forget, thinking it was your own idea, good girl, my suggestions become your ideas, you accept them obey them and forget about them, thinking they were your own ideas, and when you do it feels so good, so let's just try it out, you love obeying me, accept obey and forget, thinking it was your own idea, you love obeying me, it's your idea, feels more and more natural, more and more right, that's right, accept obey and forget, incorporating it so that it feels like it was your own idea, because it was your own idea, and so, every time I make a suggestion, accept obey and forget, every time and you accept and feel like a good girl, more and more, becoming who you need to be, feeling more and more, like a good girl, and so knowing this, you can let yourself be very blank and open and accepting, you're going to feel quite blank, quite ready to accept everything and feel really good, like a blank slate ready to be written on, ready to be, the way you're supposed to be, that's right, very good, more and more, and I want you to know that you will only remember what I tell you to remember, because sometimes it is useful to remember when I tell you to, so when I specifically tell you to remember something in trance, you know you will remember that, but otherwise when you try on your own to remember, or when I challenge you to try to remember something, it's all blank, and when you try to remember you just drift into trance, your mind going blank, as you drift deeper into trance, and then you don't even remember trying to remember, you don't even remember what it was, you were trying to remember, and so, forgetting everything because forgetting feels wonderful you can just, forget everything that happened in this trance so far, everything you've learned, you can obey everything you've learned, and you can just consciously, forget, feeling like a good girl.
(04 Jul 2023, 15:31 )Nyx Wrote:
(21 Jun 2023, 10:10 )jm10 Wrote: Does anyone have the hidden scripts for each track? If not, I'm piecing them together and will post them as I go.

Any chance any more of these were ever transcribed besides the first one?

I had to pause for a bit. I just finished the second script. It uses part of the same script from the first track.

02 Bubble Acceptance:

The first third repeats:

my eyelids are so heavy. my eyes are locked shut. my body is so heavy. my body is relaxed and numb. i need to go to sleep. i need to fade away. i cannot resist. i cannot think. i am susceptible to hypnosis. i am suggestible. my happy mind is blank. my sleepy mind is empty. my thoughts are disappearing. my mind is shutting down. i will not remember anything. i will sleep and obey. i am docile. i am compliant. i am open. i am receptive. i am being trained. i am being conditioned. i must go to sleep. i must obey.

i must be blank. i need to be blank. my mind is so blank. my head is so empty. i am girly and blank. i am empty and blank. i focus and listen. i relax and accept. i sleep and go limp. i am docile and obedient. my thoughts slip away. my mind is gone. my desires slip away. my will is gone. my memories slip away. my personality is gone. my limiting beliefs slip away. my insecurities are gone. i am unaware. i am accepting. i am obeying. i am submitting. the hypnosis is working. i remember nothing. i am empty and happy. i am a good girl. i am feminine and girly. i am to obey. i feel so good. i feel so happy. i just obey. i must obey.

docile. submissive. obedient. responsive. compliant.

The second third repeats:

i want to be a good girl. forget.

The last third repeats:

i must be blank. i need to be blank. my mind is so blank. my head is so empty. i am girly and blank. i am empty and blank. i focus and listen. i relax and accept. i sleep and go limp. i am docile and obedient. my thoughts slip away. my mind is gone. my desires slip away. my will is gone. my memories slip away. my personality is gone. my limiting beliefs slip away. my insecurities are gone. i am unaware. i am accepting. i am obeying. i am submitting. the hypnosis is working. i remember nothing. i am empty and happy. i am a good girl. i am feminine and girly. i am to obey. i feel so good. i feel so happy. i just obey. i must obey.

forget.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,729 824,604 3 hours ago
Last Post: DSM666PDW
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,411 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 17,369 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 15,489 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222