Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Beidou Swimsuit Summer Girl One Piece Swimwear Strappy Design Women Bikini Bathing Beachwear Swimming Suit
$32.73-53%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy One Piece Swimsuit Women Swimwear Bodysuit Push Up Monokini Bathing Suits Swim Suit Wear Female Beachwear Swimming
$31.45

ballet high heels
Sparkling Pavé Evening Dress High Heels Bottle Ballet Shoes Dangle Charms Jewelry Beads Fit Original Pandora Silver 925 Bracelet
$26.10

inlzdz
Mens Lingerie Thong Panties for Sex Low Rise Lace Floral Bulge Pouch G-string Thong Bikini Briefs Male Sexy Underwear Underpant
$4.73-13%

transparent panties
Sexy Women Underwear G String Femal Lace Lingerie Transparent T-Back Thong Seamless Panties Japan Style Low-Waist Knickers
$2.40

stainless steel cock
Dia 38/41/44/47mm 9mm thick Male stainless steel cock ring Metal penis ring metal lock testicles sex toy for man
$14.52-32%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD HT v3 Cock Cage Male Small barbed Silicone Cage With fixed Resin Penis Ring Chastity Device Adult Sex toys A362-1
$6.27

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts!
Please post your contracts here.

See the audio file here:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3951

And the description here:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid72079
The following is my original contract:

Bambi Accepts:
1.) Bambi needs to lose at least 20 pounds and will be bound by this contract until that condition is met
2.) Bambi will listen to the playlist on Bambi Cloud titled "Bell's Diet Contract" at least once daily
3.) Bambi will not orgasm without explicit permission for the duration of her contract
4.) Bambi reserves the right to change up said playlist anyway she wants so long as the following files are included:
A.) Bambi Diet; To ensure and enforce Bambi loses the required 20 pounds
B.) Bambi Body Betrayal (lite no typing); To ensure and enforce Bambi does not orgasm until the completion of her contract
C.) Bambi_insomnia; To ensure and enforce Bambi does not skip her required conditioning sessions
D.) Bimbo Protection; To ensure and enforce Bambi remains safe and secure in her conditioning
Bambi invites other Bambi's to participate or modify her contract"

Bell

Since then it has been modified: in exchange for permission to orgasm, I am now required to lose 22 lbs.  And any posts I make begging for permission to orgasm must sit for at least 4 hours and I will only accept the harshest of conditions I can reasonably expect to abide by in exchange for that permission.  

I am currently at 11 pounds lost.  I have twice asked permission to orgasm.   I've had a number of "out of the norm" experiences:  

* I think stealing, can't remember buying a bubble gum flavored lollipop.  

* A pretty solid inability to orgasm without permission, almost 2 hours with vibrator and a TENS with no results, but mostly just freezing in place when I try, or having my mind just sort of "slide" away when I think about making the decision to try again

* An inability to speak when trying to order binge foods, as well as an inability to pick up candy and junk food.

* I have responded to written triggers, which is new to me and weird.

* Uniform lock trigger has actually worked, for a short time anyway.

* and this morning after being ordered to cum and do some "other" stuff last night, I had a conversation I only know about because I sort of woke up in front of my computer with discord open, referring to myself as "he"  

Mostly all fun and harmless stuff, I'm about 70% sure I paid for the lollipop, but we'll never know for certain.  

Bellmar
I made this contract to give any interested Bambi about 3 days a month to cum her brains out, and then deny her for a few weeks.  I purpose the following New Moon Contract to any Bambi interested:

[Bambi Accepts:
1.) On the day before, the day of, and the day after a new moon, immediately after training with the Permission Granted playlist posted on Bambi Cloud, and only if this does not conflict with an aeady accepted contract, while fully uniformed and primped and pampered to the best of her ability. Bambi will be allowed to cum as many times as she likes on those 3 days.
2. ) Outside of the period of a new moon Bambi agrees to have her orgasms restricted to the following:
A.) with permission only, if Bambi must post a message and beg for that permission, she will allow that post to sit for a minimum of 4 hours and only then accept permission with the harshest of conditions she can reasonably and safely abide by. She will not pester her friends for permission more than once per three months.
B.) When instructed by her training program to experience an orgasm ONLY in the service of deepening her conditioning. Bambi will not exploit certain files explicitly to gain a sexual release.
3.) Bambi will pick or have a playlist picked for her a minimum of 4 days a week. She will make her best effort to drop deep and internalize her training. And her playlists will be a minimum of 1 hour in duration.
4.) During Bambi's sessions she will be fully uniformed primped and pampered to her best ability. Practicing good hypnosis habits in a comfortable distraction free environment.
5.) Bambi will wear at least one article of feminine clothing as all times it is reasonable to wear clothes for the duration of this contract, the item of clothing does not need to be a part of her uniform, but does need to remind her of her feminine side. It does not need to be visible to the public.
6.) If at anytime it is not safe to execute her contract Bambi will disregard her contracts terms and conditions until such time as it is reasonable to resume.
7.) This is a long term commitment, the terms and conditions of this contract will run for the next 12 lunar cycles. ]

Anyone wishing to engage in this contract knows what to do😊 If anyone would like to modify it to their specific tastes please feel free to copy paste and make any changes you would like.

Bellmar
(07 Mar 2024, 13:09 )bellmar Wrote: I am currently at 11 pounds lost. 
Wow! How did you do that?

(07 Mar 2024, 13:09 )bellmar Wrote: and this morning after being ordered to cum and do some "other" stuff last night, I had a conversation I only know about because I sort of woke up in front of my computer with discord open, referring to myself as "he"  
Wow again!
(07 Mar 2024, 13:15 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone wishing to engage in this contract knows what to do😊
Do we just repost it under our names?

I need to lose 7 kg... So,I would start with your first contract. Can it be only the first line:

"Bambi needs to lose at least 7kg and will be bound by this contract until that condition is met"

Or there must be other conditions, like "in order to achieve that, Bambi must ... " and/or "if there is no at least 1 kg loss per month, while maintaining good health and sporty look&feel ... , Bambi will (... kinda punishment or additional action points)"

Looks like I need to properly read the Bambi Contract script ...
(08 Mar 2024, 01:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Mar 2024, 13:15 )bellmar Wrote: Anyone wishing to engage in this contract knows what to do😊
Do we just repost it under our names?

I need to lose 7 kg... So,I would start with your first contract. Can it be only the first line:

"Bambi needs to lose at least 7kg and will be bound by this contract until that condition is met"

Or there must be other conditions, like "in order to achieve that, Bambi must ... "  and/or "if there is no at least 1 kg loss per month, while maintaining good health and sporty look&feel ... , Bambi will (... kinda punishment or additional action points)"

Looks like I need to properly read the Bambi Contract script ...

Gonna change my username to "don't overthink it".   😊

Bell
Bambi aeady lost 8 kg, but will not count towards the contract, so here we go I guess:

Bambi accepts:
1.) Bambi is required to lose at least 10kg of weight to attain a more feminine figure and will be bound by this contract until this condition is met.
2.) Bambi shall maintain smooth body skin by shaving at least twice a week, no exceptions.
3.) Any time Bambi takes a shower she must use a minimum of three feminine products (such as face wash, shower milk, etc.) to make her skin smoother. After taking a shower she must apply scented girly body lotion to her entire body.
4.) Bambi must wear a chastity cage at all time, except when prohibited by law (e.g., at airport security).
5.) Bambi, having relinquished her male identity, may achieve orgasm solely through anal stimulation, following a minimum of 5 hours of Bambi Sleep. The use of a magic wand on the cage or any form of clitty stimulation is considered a violation of the terms.
6.) In the event of an accidental or intentional orgasm, whether inside or outside the cage, Bambi must consume the discharge and listen to her designated relapse playlist without objection. Following the completion of these sessions, she must wear her fully enclosed, heavy chastity cage for a minimum of 3 days to reinforce appropriate behavior
7.) Bambi is required to practice speaking in a feminine voice and must employ this manner of speaking whenever in uniform.
8.) Bambi is encouraged to listen to her weekly playlist at least once. Listening to additional loops during free time is highly recommended.
9.) During sessions, Bambi is expected to present herself in a girlish manner, including the application of nail polish, makeup, and a wig.
10.) Whenever Bambi is fully dolled up, Bambi must share a photograph with other members of the Bambi community.
11. ) Bambi is obligated to actively engage with the Bambi community, providing support to fellow members on their journeys and regularly sharing her experiences.
12. ) This contract represents a long-term commitment, and its terms and conditions shall remain in effect until all requirements are met. If Bambi fails to achieve her goals within a 6-month period, she must add a new rule to her contract every month, subject to review and approval by community members.

Feel free to use this or add bits and pieces to you own! 😇

Edit for the 6. ) point to add an additional repercussion: " In the event of an accidental or intentional orgasm, whether inside or outside the cage, Bambi must consume the discharge and listen to her designated relapse playlist without objection. Following the completion of these sessions, she must wear her fully enclosed, heavy chastity cage for a minimum of 3 days to reinforce appropriate behavior." & while she is wearing a plug at least 6 hours a day. At every insertion the size of the plug should be increased if possible.
(08 Mar 2024, 14:51 )8amb166 Wrote: Bambi aeady lost 8 kg, but will not count towards the contract, so here we go I guess:

Bambi accepts:
1.) Bambi is required to lose at least 10kg of weight to attain a more feminine figure and will be bound by this contract until this condition is met.
2.) Bambi shall maintain smooth body skin by shaving at least twice a week, no exceptions.
3.) Any time Bambi takes a shower she must use a minimum of three feminine products (such as face wash, shower milk, etc.) to make her skin smoother. After taking a shower she must apply scented girly body lotion to her entire body.
4.) Bambi must wear a chastity cage at all time, except when prohibited by law (e.g., at airport security).
5.) Bambi, having relinquished her male identity, may achieve orgasm solely through anal stimulation, following a minimum of 5 hours of Bambi Sleep. The use of a magic wand on the cage or any form of clitty stimulation is considered a violation of the terms.
6.) In the event of an accidental or intentional orgasm, whether inside or outside the cage, Bambi must consume the discharge and listen to her designated relapse playlist without objection. Following the completion of these sessions, she must wear her fully enclosed, heavy chastity cage for a minimum of 3 days to reinforce appropriate behavior.
7.) Bambi is required to practice speaking in a feminine voice and must employ this manner of speaking whenever in uniform.
8.) Bambi is encouraged to listen to her weekly playlist at least once. Listening to additional loops during free time is highly recommended.
9.) During sessions, Bambi is expected to present herself in a girlish manner, including the application of nail polish, makeup, and a wig.
10.) Whenever Bambi is fully dolled up, Bambi must share a photograph with other members of the Bambi community.
11. ) Bambi is obligated to actively engage with the Bambi community, providing support to fellow members on their journeys and regularly sharing her experiences.
12. ) This contract represents a long-term commitment, and its terms and conditions shall remain in effect until all requirements are met. If Bambi fails to achieve her goals within a 6-month period, she must add a new rule to her contract every month, subject to review and approval by community members.

Feel free to use this or add bits and pieces to you own! 😇
That is a great contract, good girl and good luck.  

I am curious about what chastity cage you use that is comfortable enough to be worn for so long, If you don't mind sharing that info?  

Bell
Bambi accepts the following:

-Bambi must lose 7 kg in 5 months, while staying sporty, healthy and feminine.
- Bambi must exercise every day
- Bambi must eat less sweet stuff
- Bambi must listen to the following files:
  - Bambi Contract
  - Bambi Diet
  - Bambi PuppetStrings
  - Bambi Stuck
  - Bambi Uniform Lock
  - Bambi Takeover
- Princess Takeover
- SB CSS
- SB CCP
- SB Long Female hair
- SB Slim Sissy
- must listen to at least 4 files EVERY day, until the goal is achieved.
- Bambi must keep taking Pueraria Mirifica (1 pill a day)
- If the weight goal (1.4kg per month) is not reached, the amount of PM pills must be increased by one
- Bambi must wear at least one piece of feminine clothes at all time
- For every occurrence of not wearing at least one piece of feminine clothes, one random Pig Girl file must be listened
- every orgasm (regardless its origin) accelerates Bambi's feminization and significantly increases hypno suggestibility for the next 3 days.
- after every orgasm, for the next 3 days Bambi must listen to at least 8 hypno files per day and always wear at least 2 feminine clothing items.
- every additional orgasm happened during these 3 days adds 3 more days (in other words: it's always the amount of orgasms multiplied by 3).
- Bambi must obey community suggestions

Bambi accepts to use any opportunity to feminize herself.

This is what my SCM wrote for me. Any thoughts?
Bambi Accepts:

1.) Bambi will listen to Bambi Contracts daily or if any second thoughts creep in.
2.) Bambi will complete the 20 Days To Bambi Takeover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi project bellmar 260 54,016 Yesterday, 23:23
Last Post: bellmar
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,002 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: 8amb166 (3) , bambiasleep (1) , BambiFry719 (1) , bellmar (7) , BondageGreen (2) , DSM666PDW (1) , Like Ra (14) , Lostpuppet (1) , maxross (1) , thralldoll (1) , ThriftyTech (1)