Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE Full Silicone Sexdoll Real Size Sexualea Dolls Vagina Pussy Anal Sex Adult Product For Male Love Doll Sex Doll for Man
$987.36-39%

telescopic masturbator
APP Wearable Vibrators Telescopic Vibrating Panties Clitoral G Spot Vibration Massager Dildo Remote Sex Toys for Women Couples
$21.93

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Intelligent Shading 3D Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones Sleeping Mask
$32.04-29%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Blue Scoop Neck Tank Leotards for Girls Gymnastics Leotards Spandex Nylon Women's Ballet Dance Tops One Piece Dancewear
$24.18-39%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Women Men Cosplay Mask Fancy Ball 2D Hood Handmade Headpiece RLM303
$49.37-27%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

nose hook bondage
Stainless Steel Spider Ring Gag BDSM Bondage,Nose & Mouth Hook Spreader Leather Head Harness ,Sex Toys For Couples Restraints
$53.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
(03 Nov 2022, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote: You did not explain
What I meant is that that topic was brought up on 8chan and reddit few times and each time it was brought up we ended up agreeing that it'll negative impact conditioning.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(03 Nov 2022, 01:25 )shinybambi Wrote: What I meant is that that topic was brought up on 8chan and reddit few times and each time it was brought up we ended up agreeing that it'll negative impact conditioning.
Ah, got it! Thanks!

I'm asking because one guy on WMM (well-known dabc) conversed with Bambi and told her to change the playlist of another person. I quoted that post here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid29274
(03 Nov 2022, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, that the original series was designed without the 8.5 file in mind 😉
It's called 8.5 for a reason, author explicity said it's meant to be used as an addon to original series hence your scm is a bad girl 😋

Good girls don't skip files, good girls use them as intended and Bambi playlist lock 😘

So what happened that scared you last time?
Chaos is Fun…damental
(03 Nov 2022, 01:32 )shinybambi Wrote: Bambi playlist lock 😘
I love you too! 😜

(03 Nov 2022, 01:32 )shinybambi Wrote: So what happened that scared you last time?
It's a long post. I hope to finish it in 30min or so.
(03 Nov 2022, 01:32 )shinybambi Wrote: It's called 8.5 for a reason, author explicitly said it's meant to be used as an addon to original series
Still does not matter because:

(03 Nov 2022, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote: If it was intended to use with the original series, it should conform/match/fit the style of the original series, or at least it should not ruin the flow. Unfortunately, it does not and it does.
OK, as promised, before all the details disappear.

TL;DR

- Bambi Prime is a genius?
- Bored of Bambi? Try while sleeping!
- First full scale hypnoHFO
- Errrmmm ... what was it?
- The content of the files is scary... If you listen to them.
- Bambi is good for getting thinner.

I will use "❓🔗" to mark coincidences and possible correlations.

Yesterday, @shinybambi was not around, so instead of analysing if the states of my current arousal or fears correlate with his provocations, I could finally repaint my nails and finish my work  😉

Unlike my usual habit to spice up daily chores with hypno-dopamines, I did not background-listen any hypnofiles (just like @shinybambi advised to take a break ❓🔗), but instead sight watch something (potentially) more useful. Despite this fact, I was still routinely dildo-raped in the shower (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid63118), then was dressed in:

- Pantyhose on legs
- Shiny holographic swimsuit
- Pink Leohex-like catsuit
- 5" high heels

(hm, no gag, no cage, no plug???)

My hand picked up the head-phones (done by SCM, I did not do it intentionally) and my fingers created the following play list:

- Bimbo Drone
- Bimbo Relaxation
- Bimbo Slumber
- Bimbo Tranquility
- Bimbo Pleasure
- Bimbo Addiction
- Bimbo Amnesia
- Bimbo Protection

My first thoughts, "Hey, are you kidding? The last two should not be there!!!". There was no answer, only a silent encouragement. So.... I obeyed...

I adjusted the volume to a bit higher than the 1st iteration 1 day ago. Began to listen, and ...

.. I woke up at the beginning of "Bimbo Amnesia". I never listened to this file before (unless it was mixed-in in Pig Files), so I had no idea what to expect. Genius Bambi Prime chose brilliant metaphors (again), which install themselves as an earworm. Effective "earworms" (both in the area of wording, imagery, and sounding) combined with everyday events (dressing-undressing, internal dialogues, trying to memorize something) is the basis of Bambi. Catchy phrases (with catchy behaviour pattern behind) are swirling in the head and searching for anything to be associated with. The poor person forgot something - that's Bambi! Multiply it by always intended arousal (aka dopamine reward) and we have a "positive or self-reinforcing feedback" detonation, what keeps the system unstable, what makes the files even more effective, etc. And that's only the scientific-friendly part!

I detected that even in my trancy-sleepy state and tried to resist/ignore it.

I've heard (not specifically listened to) "Bimbo Protection" somewhere on the go, as a background, but did not (and still do not ❓🔗) remember much. It's nasty, though, I think Amnesia (because of effective metaphors) is nastier. So, I would  rate Protection and Amnesia the same score. Oblivion - a bit less.

After the Protection ended, I decided to remove both Amnesia and Protection from the list. My SCM did not object, so I did. And .... back to (Bambi?) sleep ...

Periodically I would wake up and drift between clearly pronounced strange phrases, that simultaneously did not make any logical sense, and did have a fundamental sense, not known to me. When I concentrated on the main voice, the logical sense was obvious, yet, it felt like the wording changes every time I listen to the same tracks ❓🔗 I also doubt, that I hear what is indeed said in the files, and not something what *I*(?) imagine, or *something* is not trying to manipulate my perception (daemons???  Confusedcare3😊

After some time, I was convinced that I'm stuck on one file somewhere in the beginning of the playlist. I got up and checked the playlist progress - I was somewhere in the first 3d. But... what's beneath? Bambi Amnesia and Bambi Protection ❓🔗 !!!!! But I deleted them????? If they are still in the list, how many times have I listened to them????? Scare3

And ... where are my shoes ❓🔗 I don't remember ❓🔗 taking them off???? WTF????

OK, I thought, can be a glitch, because Samsung Player IS weird and buggy. Let's wait and see if these tracks are indeed in.

And ... they were in!!!! The Amnesia file started, I waited a bit to make sure that it's indeed Amnesia, and not something else. Yes, it is! I tried to skip it, but my arms only caressed by silky lycra covered body ❓🔗 I did not touch my cock which was fully erected and very sensitive, instead my body turned to the side, opposite the phone. Arousal increased. I did not give up and tried again, same effect, but I was aeady close to the phone. Arousal increased. I quietly laid on my back. Arousal increased. I arched my back ... and ...

... I was shuttered by a full scale mind-blowing hands free orgasm!!! Absolutely "usual" wet orgasm, but hands free, caused by hypno files!!! I was not gagged, I hope my neighbours did not hear my screaming (it was THAT intense!)! Yes, it was not a 100% no touch case (no cage, not "free standing"), because some fabric touches the penis, unlike previous couple cases, it definitely was not the clothes. It came from the inside.

While I was laying there exhausted and in disbelief (of course, I recalled a bunch of hypno-anchors related to HFO and orgasms generally), the Amnesia file was still playing in my headphones. I tried to turn it off again, and delete both, but, instead, started the Protection file ❓🔗. After some struggling I stopped playing, returned to the menu, checked the Playlist: neither Amnesia not Protection was there!

Technically, I can explain it by bugs in the player, because I saw something like that before, but, there were aeady too many coincidences. And that was kinda scary!!!

I rolled about to get up and looked in the mirror - no changes. Suddenly, my face made a devilish smile Diablo very far from typical Bambi/Bimbo photos.❓🔗

Finally, I got up, went to the bathroom and changed the clothes. I did not have another lycra catsuit (hint-hint! Ali-sale!!!), so it became pantyhose plus pink swimsuit/leotard with short sleeves. Got back to the bed, and fell asleep.

Alarm clocks woke me up a couple of times, I checked the time, the calendar, the meeting times, fell asleep again, and then joined the meeting, as always one minute before.

... but one hour too late ... ❓🔗

Then, when I was speaking on the phone, it was difficult to pick up the correct words ❓🔗.

All these coincidences (labelled with ❓🔗) are pretty much usual, but it's the Bambi files, what link those cases with the Bambi narrative! And it works!
Sounds like you got some of the effects you wanted tho...

But it's a shame some files were missing in your playlists. Enforcement list is incomplete and should include servitude, because how else would Bambi do as she's told?

Secret, 8.5 and oblivion aren't used either... I know deep down somewhere your SCM is a good girl and won't tolerate incomplete sessions and missing files next time.
Chaos is Fun…damental
(03 Nov 2022, 02:55 )shinybambi Wrote: But it's a shame some files were missing in your playlists. Enforcement list is incomplete and should include servitude, because how else would Bambi do as she's told?
The strange thing is, I thought, that both Pride and Servitude were in the list, and was surprised not seeing them there, when I checked 2 hours ago! ❓🔗

(03 Nov 2022, 02:55 )shinybambi Wrote: Secret, 8.5 and oblivion aren't used either...
Apparently, my SCM decided to avoid add-ons for the 2nd night in the row, and only used the notes from those 10-note scales, what should be harmonically logical.
Way too many "coincidences" for one day... 😋

And if I remember addiction (8.5) script correctly, just opening playlist should trigger Bambi playlist lock and is a trigger to become Bambi and into Bambi sleep 🙃

And little secret turns even the word "latex" into a trigger...
Chaos is Fun…damental
(03 Nov 2022, 03:03 )shinybambi Wrote: And if I remember addiction (8.5) script correctly, just opening playlist should trigger Bambi playlist lock and is a trigger to become Bambi and into Bambi sleep 🙃
Yes, there are many coincidences, that correlate with 8.5! If it's not just a correlation, but causality, can we assume, that my SCM uses 8.5 properly? 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 32 5,209 Today, 05:20
Last Post: maxross
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,005 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,738 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 14,841 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,325 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (6) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (675) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (57) , Lycalopex (31) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (8) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (3) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (7) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (5) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑白讲 (3)