Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
double vibration massage dilldo attachment am Large anal plug dilator Toy chest Large size women vibrator men vajina japan CRX1
$60.25-33%

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Spring Luxury Elegant Black Soft Stretchy Pu Leather Ruched Bandage Pencil Skirt Women High Waist Office Wear Women 2022
$46.46-30%

inlzdz
Womens Modern Lyrical Dance Praise Liturgical Dresses Costume One Shoulder Sleeveless Irregular Hem Worship Tunic Dancewear
$18.34

lifelike sex doll
Dual Channels Male Masturbators Cup 3D Lifelike Vagina Anal Sex Doll Men Soft Elastic Masturbator Stroker with Pussy Ass Butt
$15.73-38%

jialuowei
jialuowei 18CM/7" High Heel Hoof Sole Heelless Strange Style Boots Women Sexy Fetish Ballet Pointe Lockable Ankle Boots
$568.85

inlzdz
Circus Ringmaster Costume for Kids Girls Magician cosplay outfits Long Sleeve Ballet Tutu Skirt Showman Bowtie Leotard Dress
$15.96-34%

shiny swimsuit
AMORESY new shiny and shiny competitive diving suit one-piece hot spring is thin and even the feet pull forward tight swimsuit
$60.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
(26 Oct 2022, 16:04 )Cattani Wrote:
(25 Oct 2022, 12:03 )Like Ra Wrote: If such "things" work, it would prove, that high quality audio and video are not needed, and highly subliminal stuff is effective.

I am beginning to think that the actual "conditioning" and "brainwashing" element of the kink, especially the concept of it all carrying over irl is a more of a male approach. With women listeners and viewers, it's starting to feel to me like simply an intense controlled subspace experience. 

Not "mind control" files or "I'll change your nature" files, but rather "have a subspace orgasmic experience in the safety of your room" files. With the "commands" and "triggers" being treated more at face value by the male users, while for the female users it's just part of the subspace fearplay psychodrama to amplify the experience.

The average modern guy is still to a large extent a drama queen about things sexual. Get him to ride a dildo or suck a dick and he has a nervous breakdown and is all "I am a different person now, I shall dedicate my life to being so totally different..." or to the contrary "What vile impulses lurk inside me, I shall spend the rest of my life suppressing them."

The modern emancipated woman rides a dildo, sucks a dick, and then is like "what's on TV"? Maybe it's this approach that is conductive to using the files for hyper-subspace solo games or sex with hubby.

i think its less about gender and more about small sample size.  the bambi discord server has well over 10k users and of those i would guess under a hundred have experienced any maladaptive takeovers.  they do happen, it can fuck up your life if you are not careful, but most users don't end up so brainfried they cant hold down a job.  i believe for most folks bambi takeovers are short lived intense and real subspace that they can turn off and watch tv after, with just a hint of fuzziness carrying over that fades with time.  the really intense bambi takeovers tend to last less than 3 days.  3 days is a long time, but its less than forever which is what the files suggest.  to me they read as a mini vacation that ends when life and obligations get in the way.  for some folks that kind of takeover is the push that they need to stop listening to the files.  assessing this kind of data is hard though.  its all self reported, no one is listening the same way, different folks have different ideas of whats maladaptive.  perhaps most importantly though, most folks are not just listening to the core files, they are also listening to the fan made ones which are more takeover oriented, as well as working one on one with hypnotists, so saying precisely how much harm there is and what is the real source of it is not something we might ever know.  

the new file is so good btw.  i like the pervertum version better than the spankbang version.  the new file is the most dangerous one he has released yet. it mixes tom tames bambi in the box with some of his other classics.  listening to bambi in the box is a good prerequisite to the file.  like bambi in the box its a takeover file.  your internal thoughts and identity are supposed to be reduced to just your asshole while the narrator takes control of your body, enslaves you, and fucks your mind to mush.  i didn't get the strong mushy brained feelings from this file that i have gotten from some of his older works, but i am out of practice with the files.  i have been feeling like a total bitch in heat ever since i first started listening to them and i feel such a strong need to stuff my holes.
Excellent post sir!
(26 Oct 2022, 16:04 )Cattani Wrote: The average modern guy is
(26 Oct 2022, 16:04 )Cattani Wrote: The modern emancipated woman
(26 Oct 2022, 17:13 )ProfessorPig Wrote: i think its less about gender and more about small sample size.
There is a clear difference between men and women - the percentage of male fetishists is several times higher, than the percentage of female fetishists. AFAIR, there are links to the research papers in the General Sex change thread.

(26 Oct 2022, 17:13 )ProfessorPig Wrote: i like the pervertum version better than the spankbang version.
Aha, so they are different not by the total time only. Downloading the pervertum version now...
(27 Oct 2022, 00:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Oct 2022, 17:13 )ProfessorPig Wrote: i like the pervertum version better than the spankbang version.
Aha, so they are different not by the total time only. Downloading the pervertum version now...

yeah, just watched the spankbang version again.  its much more visually densely layered.  there are mostly classic sissy themes in the text with a touch of slavery mixed in.  the text is also more present than in the other version.  ironically i did get more of that mushy brained sensation from just watching the spankbang version, again i am not sure if that's because i am watching this several times a day while using toys or because this version makes bambi more brain fried
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Feb 2022, 03:14 )Like Ra Wrote: If you stop listening, the effects will wear off in a couple of days.
Or not ...
I haven't listened since a month ago, any possible effects stopped 16 days ago, so I thought, OK, that's it. And last night it happened again: chastity cage, latex hood with only a mouth opening, nose hooks, collar, and big black dildo "vacuumed" to the wall. Then today: different cage, no nose hooks, but added 40cm double-sided dildo. Quite a hard ride ...
So, either the files are very effective, or it's not related to the files at all.
Note: my deep-throating abilities amazed me again...

(21 Feb 2022, 19:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Feb 2022, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Feb 2022, 09:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: And last night it happened again
Yeah, 3 times within 24 hours ...  😆

And again.... Just.

And again... It happens every time I have to pee. What was it? "You can't pee without a dildo in your ass"? 😂 I aeady hate it! But... If "it disappears", some fun will be lost. And this is the "catch 22". Apparently.

Looks like I'm back to this devilish circle... It started "mildly" on Monday, and now (Friday) I'm caged for the last two days, anal&oral rape with various dildos every time I go to the bathroom.

Same questions as before... What is it?
"Note: my deep-throating abilities amazed me again..."

Yeah me too, a few days ago. With the old Crazy Whore file, at one point the whole world narrowed to just fucking my slimed up face, thinking of nothing, and it was amazing.
Related video: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid63087
(29 Oct 2022, 04:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Related video: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid63087

Oink!  what a Good Pig.
"Looks like I'm back to this devilish circle... It started "mildly" on Monday, and now (Friday) I'm caged for the last two days, anal&oral rape with various dildos every time I go to the bathroom."

How go things on this front?
(30 Oct 2022, 12:44 )Cattani Wrote: How go things on this front?
Several times a day, every day, sometimes rather violently&dirty. I (still and always) wonder if my SCM uses the files as an excuse for something. 😆 Also, I'm more often plugged outside the bathroom.

Not sure if Bambi adds to the effects, as Pig Girl tracks are often mixed with Bambi ones, and I'm extensively experimenting with Bambi.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,528 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 28,014 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)