Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Realistic Silicone Sex Doll Metal Skeleton Girl Real Size Silicone Sex Real Doll Full Body Silicone Sex Dolls
$2420.00-60%

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes
$977.08-54%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$143.06-34%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-97) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

vatine
IKOKY Vibrator Erotic Toys USB Rechargeable G Spot Massager Clitoris Stimulator Multi Speed Silicone Sex Toys for Women 2 Style
$21.16-44%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.25

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Cover Head Cocoons Body Stockings Sheer See Thourgh Five Fingers Glove Sexy Tight Open Crotch Leotard
$31.21-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(16 Feb 2023, 18:40 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: And thus why you won't fully understand trans.
While I fully agree with you here, as one person can not fully understand another one, regardless their sex, gender, race, age, etc, we are talking about a bit different things. You are talking about gender - social, psychological category, I'm talking about sex - a physiological, medical and anatomical category. And yes, they do overlap.
 64128_489261111151546_594384308_n.jpg   
(17 Feb 2023, 19:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [Image: post_1453_1676658001_6e7b83d7a9980f6e61c..._thumb.jpg]   
Most of this stuff has nothing to do with TG, TV, LGBTJHATV*-+$. It's on the level of:"Hey, you have a long nose", "Your clothes are ugly", "Where are you from? I mean, where are you REALLY from?". "You don't look like a ...", "You look like a ...". There is rude and impolite behaviour. And there is respectful and polite behaviour. It's that simple. And you never know what another person might find irritating. Your excessive, overblown, unnatural woke political correctness, or natural politeness and sincere mistakes, which can be mutually and peacefully corrected. If someone is ready to be offended, he/she/it will be, whatever you do.

As for the pronouns.... In my opinion, declaring pronounces looks soooo unprofessional and annoying.... (Especially in the IT world and in the remote environment) Just use the name! Nobody f**** cares if you are gay, rabbit, hobbit, ramen, green, blue, Aleut, Uzbek, TG, AI, Trump, crump.... You are just f**** letters on the screen!!!! Or you are just a customer buying a fridge, sausage, cucumbers, panties, make-up. Who f**** cares for whom and how you are going to use them!

Just behave normal, that's weird enough...
(17 Feb 2023, 19:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [Image: post_1453_1676658001_6e7b83d7a9980f6e61c..._thumb.jpg] 
I've met people online and seen people who legitimately want to use "it" as their pronoun and accept no other pronouns and are not joking and completely serious.
(17 Feb 2023, 21:48 )subyasha Wrote: I've met people online and seen people who legitimately want to use "it" as their pronoun and accept no other pronouns and are not joking and completely serious.

Then call them it if they want.
(17 Feb 2023, 21:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
Most of this stuff has nothing to do with TG, TV, LGBTJHATV*-+$. It's on the level of:"Hey, you have a long nose", "Your clothes are ugly", "Where are you from? I mean, where are you REALLY from?". "You don't look like a ...", "You look like a ...". There is rude and impolite behaviour. And there is respectful and polite behaviour. It's that simple. And you never know what another person might find irritating. Your excessive, overblown, unnatural woke political correctness, or natural politeness and sincere mistakes, which can be mutually and peacefully corrected. If someone is ready to be offended, he/she/it will be, whatever you do.

As for the pronounces.... In my opinion, declaring pronouns looks soooo unprofessional and annoying.... (Especially in the IT world and in the remote environment) Just use the name! Nobody f**** cares if you are gay, rabbit, hobbit, ramen, green, blue, Aleut, Uzbek, TG, AI, Trump, crump.... You are just f**** letters on the screen!!!! Or you are just a customer buying a fridge, sausage, cucumbers, panties, make-up. Who f**** cares for whom and how you are going to use them!

Just behave normal, that's weird enough...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg   
You forgot Chump, Loser, Pigeon and &😉;@($:.
But I agree with Ra.
Lose the labels and accept our weirdness.
Then we’ll all be happy… or most of us will be.

Personally, I do have issues with etiquette. It's very difficult for me to understand what is appropriate, what is not, what is absolutely needed and for which situation. (Probably, that's why I almost do not talk to people IRL and have been working from home for 20 years 😆). So, for example, I do not know what would be the most appropriate to do if I speak to a disabled person in a wheelchair. (I've read somewhere that it's better to find a sitting place and sit down to level up, but I might remember it wrongly, so .. there we go again ... )

The question is - those who created this "leaflet"... What were their goals? If their goal is to harm the TG/TS community and create a backlash, then their goals can be easily achieved.

What would I do? Hmmmm..... I would rewrite it to: "If you know, that the person you are speaking to, is a TS/TG, and that person knows, that you know that, then, according to the most TG/TS people, the most appropriate behaviour would be .... .... And please, do not use the word tranny".

See? No blaming, no finger-pointing, no shaming, no generalization, no pressure, just a friendly advice how to make the communication pleasant for both parties.
(18 Feb 2023, 19:44 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [Image: post_1453_1676745872_63166f1eb958c9d0d09..._thumb.jpg]   

(18 Feb 2023, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote: See? No blaming, no finger-pointing, no shaming, no generalization, no pressure, just a friendly advice how to make the communication pleasant for both parties.
🤣
(18 Feb 2023, 19:43 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Then call them it if they want.
Arggghh... This is SO wrong!!!! *IT*!!!! Not *THEM*!!!!! Can't you see the difference????!!!! It's sooo itphobic, so demeaning, so denigrating!!!! 😭

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,118 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,162 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra