Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Jul 2023, 14:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?
Because the rings plus chains are quite heavy and will cause quite a jerk if released?

Ah... This is the real reason:

punchdrunkey Wrote:If you let go... the vibrations stop!
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?

According to photo description at https://www.deviantart.com/punchdrunkey/...-717472699 "If you let go... the vibrations stop!", but I do not see a way how this is supposed to work apart from someone in front holding the remote.
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!

Similar for me Ra but I used to do a lot of ice skating as a young teen. I had many fantasies about being forced into a large pile of shiny dance / skating tights and having to "fight" my way out. Strange how teenage sexuality can develop... Thanks for sharing yours.
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]shiny dance / skating tights
Oh yes, figure skating was one of my early fetishes! Tight sparkling leotards, shiny tights, a sort of bondage high-heels! Ahhh....
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!

Similar for me Ra but I used to do a lot of ice skating as a young teen. I had many fantasies about being forced into a large pile of shiny dance / skating tights and having to "fight" my way out. Strange how teenage sexuality can develop... Thanks for sharing yours.

Uh, i had something similar but with symbiontes, it's crazy to imagine something like this at early teenage years. I even remember dreaming being takeover by some black goo (yeah not necessarily venom), and being aroused in a certain way drawing it.
(26 Jul 2023, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]shiny dance / skating tights
Oh yes, figure skating was one of my early fetishes! Tight sparkling leotards, shiny tights, a sort of bondage high-heels! Ahhh....

I still have a couple skating dresses that I love. There's something about a short skirt combined with a leotard that's very hot! But what do you mean by "a sort of bondage high-heels" Ra?
(29 Jul 2023, 23:54 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean by "a sort of bondage high-heels"
Figure-skating skates are very tightly laced-up very tightly fitting white high-heeled boots, that generally restrict movements, right? And the white colour and slim shape make them look very feminine. Add the rest: skin-tight leotard with very short skirt, that does not cover much, tight, sometimes shiny, tights. And you get the whole picture. 🤤
(30 Jul 2023, 21:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Figure-skating skates are very tightly laced-up very tightly fitting white high-heeled boots, that generally restrict movements, right?

You forgot to mention the fact the wearer has to balance on a thin strip of steel, which also makes the boots rigid!

Now you've got me thinking about it, those ice skating boots seem very kinky indeed!

MJ
Looks like a funny game. The clothes must be adjusted, though.

[attachment=60163]

Source: https://twitter.com/Rook075
Again, what I like and dislike simultaneously - lots of kinks in one:

[attachment=61662][attachment=61663][attachment=61664]

Let's play with possible future tag support: #deepthroatgag, #transparentlatex, #latexart, #forceddeepthroating

Source: https://twitter.com/AlterKyon