Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clicked the link, wished I hadn't. Someone else on the 'ignore' list.
(04 Apr 2015, 17:22 )bracesork Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor Brown
Just in case, I have a couple of posts dedicated to Trevor Brown: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/trevor-brown

Also, there are lots of his books on eBay: Trevor Brown A bit expensive, though...
Cartoons gone bad?

[attachment=14889] - I'd pay good money to see a 'live action' version of this with Sarah and Linda ๐Ÿ˜

[attachment=14890] - well, she is the wicked witch after all!

Enjoy

MJ
I was thinking about this position, and voilร , found the picture ๐Ÿ˜
[attachment=16110]
A little bit of artistic bondage fun

[attachment=16144] - always remember to respect the other person (safe, sane and consensual!)
[attachment=16145] - don't get carried away!ย (safe, sane and consensual!)
[attachment=16146] - bondage is about trust and, hopefully, love
[attachment=16147] - hidden depths (I often wonder about this when meeting people)
[attachment=16148] - ahh yes, that fantasy again
[attachment=16149] - some people just can't stay focused ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy

MJ
Yes, so frustrating, when you are bound, but someone forgot (or did not even think about) to gag (and/or plug ๐Ÿ˜ ) you...
I've discovered Heveti an artist on Deviant art who really does it for me - here is a small selection of his(I assume 'he') wrok:

[attachment=16620] - what a nice way to celebrate
[attachment=16621] - a new way to vacuum pack and share with friends...
[attachment=16622] -...or maybe just leave her running on automatic?
[attachment=16623] - anyone for femdom? If 'yes' why not share the experience with a friend [attachment=16625]
[attachment=16624] - my little pony, and a rather clever device bondage theme too!
[attachment=16630][attachment=16629][attachment=16628][attachment=16627][attachment=16626] - there is nothing kinkier or more arousing to meย than the idea of being helplessly 'welded' in latex to your partner... oh boy!
[attachment=16631] - almost vanilla by comparison but very nice anyway

Enjoy and please take the time to visit Heveti's Deviant Art site too

MJ
Instant EOTD!!!!
A different style

[attachment=16791] - Air hostess? Police woman? Fantasy fulfilled whichever ๐Ÿ˜

[attachment=16792] - invasion of the latex blobs?

Enjoy

MJ
I wish this was me...either role will be OK!

[attachment=16837]