Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the humour in these characters and this one really resonated with me...

[attachment=29828]

I think they are called  'Henry and Alice' but I'm struggling to find much new stuff - anyone have a source?

MJ
(28 Jun 2018, 19:13 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I love the humour in these characters and this one really resonated with me...

I think they are called  'Henry and Alice' but I'm struggling to find much new stuff - anyone have a source?

MJ

These two characters are the parents of Dennis The Menace.
(28 Jun 2018, 21:47 )testfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Jun 2018, 19:13 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I love the humour in these characters and this one really resonated with me...

MJ

These two characters are the parents of Dennis The Menace.

Ah-ha!

But therein lies another matter - to me Dennis the Menace will always be this character:
[attachment=29831] - a very British lad from the Beano, whose  parents are only ever called 'Mum/Dennis' Mum' or 'Dad/Dennis' Dad' 

But you've shown your stripes (or maybe that should be your 'Stars and Stripes') by correctly identifying:
[attachment=29832] - an all American kid

As an avid Beano fan I'd normally have championed our Dennis (even if he did appear around a week after the US version debuted), but I have to admit that Henry and Alice are far more interesting characters than 'Mum and Dad'  so I'm rather minded to read more of their antics  😁 

Good fun and thanks for the information

MJ
This one is so sensual.
(13 Mar 2016, 04:42 )del_user Wrote: [ -> ]A new painting  by Kevin Walsh [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: post_201_1457876795_c69c84630bfa0797ea6a..._thumb.jpg]   

Kevin's account on DeviantArt is deactivated 😟 Did anybody manage to save his pictures?
Not sure where to post this.

Skyrim Top 10 Sex Mods

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0n124YfMRs
I’ll just leave this right here...
[attachment=32615]
I started with digital drawing 2 weeks ago... here are some of my works...

[attachment=33317]
[attachment=33320]
[attachment=33319]
[attachment=33318]
@occorics - is there anything you can't do? 😉