Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exciting 😉

[attachment=8249]

I wonder if this is the only picture or there is a set...
(17 Aug 2013, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Exciting 😉

I wonder if this is the only picture or there is a set...

There you go:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/214646/6b1010a602/

Search terms are [papermania] and/or [Naya]
(18 Aug 2013, 14:31 )Luxo Wrote: [ -> ]Search terms are [papermania] and/or [Naya]

Aha! Now it looks familiar. Thanks!
Just found this cutie
This position anyone?

[attachment=8283]
(22 Aug 2013, 11:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This position anyone?

Love to, if only I was flexible enough! 😁

I assume the position is achievable by some people - it looks very challenging.

MJ
Just tried - I can easily "achieve" this position. You should be able too. Did you try?
(22 Aug 2013, 13:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried - I can easily "achieve" this position. You should be able too. Did you try?

Really? Wow!

Yes I did try, though I am in the office (so it was a rushed attempt in a quiet corner) and also wearing my office clothes (NOT a skirt and tights ...before you ask! 😁 )

Multiple injuries over time have left me with a rather stiff back, so I may not be able to fully flex like this. 😟

MJ
(22 Aug 2013, 14:19 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Wow!
The key is bent knees. Now I can "double" with straight legs after some warming up, but it took me 2+ months of yoga -6 kg 😉

(22 Aug 2013, 14:19 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]NOT a skirt and tights ...before you ask!
Yarrrrggghhh.... Bad.... (Wearing tights with a swimsuit as we speak)

(22 Aug 2013, 14:19 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Multiple injuries over time have left me with a rather stiff back
Yoga? I'm composing a post about it, BTW.
Classics.

[attachment=8316]