Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That machine is doable.
I can see how it can work and how it can be built.
(07 Feb 2020, 15:29 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]That machine is doable.
I can see how it can work and how it can be built.

I am in no doubt that you can make a machine like this (well, you could.. maybe not so easy for lesser mortals like me! 😁  ), my scepticism was more about the outcome. I'm sure than a normal human body would twist and bend rather than be 'forced' to deep-throat??

Would love to see it attempted in 'real-life'  😁

Also, is it me or does the 'ass end' piston thingy look more like a boxing glove than anything especially sexy?????

MJ
(07 Feb 2020, 16:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is it me or does the 'ass end' piston thingy look more like a boxing glove than anything especially sexy?????
Nope, it's not just you! 😊
It is a boxing glove with a dildo attached to it.
The boxing glove is what pushes the body forward.
Keeping the body straight may be in issue.
But the more I think about this, the more I think it can be built.

All you need is a pad that the body is strapped to that moved with the boxing glove.
(07 Feb 2020, 22:51 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]It is a boxing glove with a dildo attached to it.
The boxing glove is what pushes the body forward.
Keeping the body straight may be in issue.
But the more I think about this, the more I think it can be built.

All you need is a pad that the body is strapped to that moved with the boxing glove.

I'm liking your 'can do' attitude  😁

MJ
(07 Feb 2020, 16:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I am in no doubt that you can make a machine like this (well, you could.. maybe not so easy for lesser mortals like me! 😁  ), my scepticism was more about the outcome. I'm sure than a normal human body would twist and bend rather than be 'forced' to deep-throat??

Also, is it me or does the 'ass end' piston thingy look more like a boxing glove than anything especially sexy?????

MJ

A somewhat similar idea: [url=

Source: https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/bondage-m...-2-7607903
[/url]
(14 Mar 2020, 17:02 )Althend Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Feb 2020, 16:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I am in no doubt that you can make a machine like this (well, you could.. maybe not so easy for lesser mortals like me! 😁  ), my scepticism was more about the outcome. I'm sure than a normal human body would twist and bend rather than be 'forced' to deep-throat??

MJ

A somewhat similar idea: 
WOW!! but quite easy to achieve
Very good. That is about as close as one can get to the drawing.
What are your associations? How would you call it? 😋

[attachment=41930]

The original name is:

Show Content
(24 Jun 2020, 02:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What are your associations? How would you call it? 😋

The original name is:

Show Content

Great find!

That is a surprisingly erotic image and looks to be 'for real' (if not it is a very, very, (frighteningly) clever bit of image manipulation!)

I can see it appealing to those who love the idea of being 'objectified' or fantasise about being encased and displayed to an unknowing audience  - I wonder where it is located? Is that an Italian flag I see in the background?

MJ