Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 May 2014, 03:30 )sanman Wrote: [ -> ]what i believe to be classic pics from
And this is the problem. There is nothing special about them. Very typical, very usual, very boring... Especially if posted amass .
Agreed. Just like the photo dump from another viewer.
But, if come up with a good self bondage with latex or costume, by all means, post it.
I really would like to see a fairy in self bondage.
Ever wondered what elbow/arm ties to try next? Well here are some ideas:

[attachment=11803] - who knew there could be so many options 😉

MJ
Great picture! I love clear instructions, tables, graphs, comparisons, etc.

About the options:

o- I do not like asymmetric bondage
o- the most effective (the more helpless you fill, the more effective the bondage) is:
- reverse prayer (2nd from the left, bottom row) - I wish I could do this
- hammer lock (1st from the right, top row) - been there (was bound by another person), very restricting and very comfortable
- box tie (2nd from the right, top row) - also the most comfortable position

Also I tried the 3rd from the left, bottom row, but with not much success.
A few more to stir some interest:

[attachment=12137] - love the glasses and suit (is this some manga character?)
[attachment=12138] - incredibly sexy, I love the liquidity of satin dresses mixed with tights and bondage
[attachment=12139] - found this after my earlier comments about how much I hated the word 'slut' and how it was used 😉
[attachment=12140] - tempted to say 'Only in America!' rubbish bondage but clever idea
[attachment=12141][attachment=12142][attachment=12143] - superb artwork on the theme of liquid latex sofas (I wish they existed!)
[attachment=12145][attachment=12144] - nice sequence of liquid latex masking... now there is an idea! 😁
[attachment=12146] - a little humour 😋
[attachment=12147] - does this remind you of anyone? 😇

Enjoy

MJ
Time to dust down this old thread - theme for this posting will be humour 😁

[attachment=12783] - nice to see Snow has a naughty side (animated)
[attachment=12784] - I've been there Blush
[attachment=12785] - as a bondage photographer he was always taking his work home with him!
[attachment=12786] - whole new angle on alien abduction
[attachment=12787] - he brought roses, she wanted ropes!
[attachment=12788] - one way to stop Jehovah's Witnesses calling!
[attachment=12789] - sharing school homework was never this much fun
[attachment=12790]- so true 😋

Enjoy

MJ
(07 Oct 2014, 13:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12789] - sharing school homework was never this much fun
Probably this is what I have to do with my daughter to make her study a bit more... BTW, she's got an exam tomorrow... 😁

(07 Oct 2014, 13:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12788] - one way to stop Jehovah's Witnesses calling!

Another good idea 😉
(07 Oct 2014, 15:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ][quote='madjack' pid='15681' dateline='1412684627']
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12789] - sharing school homework was never this much fun

Probably this is what I have to do with my daughter to make her study a bit more... BTW, she's got an exam tomorrow... 😁

Errr... really?

Possibly your intention got lost in translation... or maybe Dutch culture is different... in the UK you will get locked up for a long time for tying up your daughter and forcing her to do her homework!😋

Now, tying up someone else's daughter when she's supposed to be doing her homework is a completely different matter 😉 😇

MJ
Some more fetish art to share with you:
[attachment=12907] - she likes riding a cock!
[attachment=12908] - (animated) Mrs Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?
[attachment=12909] - (animated) only possible in art form!!
[attachment=12910] - take a deep breath...

Enjoy

MJ
(15 Oct 2014, 13:38 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12907] - she likes riding a cock!
Trevor Brown 😉
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/trevor-brown