Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Bodysuit Women's Stockings Lace Smooth Oil Glossy Open Crotch Jumpsuits See Through Tight Desire Costume Erotic Lingerie
$35.13-41%

arm binder
PU Leather Arm Leg Binder BDSM Bondage Restraints Buckled Strap Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Leg Cuffs Harness Adult Sex Toys
$26.60-30%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
22CM Automatic Telescopic Heating Dildo Vibrator G-Spot Massage Huge Realistic Penis Erotic Anal Sex Toys For Women Adult
$186.01

crossdress anime
(NFD-47-15)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Cosplay Cosplay Cosplay Game Dress Jumpsuit Sexy Dress Cutout Dress Set
$115.95

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Thin Stocking Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.04-25%

panty girdle
Reducing and Shaping Girdles for Women Hip Lifter Booty Tummy Control Shapewear Panties Girdles with Buttocks and Hip Fillings
$245.63-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
(24 Jul 2023, 14:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?
Because the rings plus chains are quite heavy and will cause quite a jerk if released?

Ah... This is the real reason:

punchdrunkey Wrote:If you let go... the vibrations stop!
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?

According to photo description at https://www.deviantart.com/punchdrunkey/...-717472699 "If you let go... the vibrations stop!", but I do not see a way how this is supposed to work apart from someone in front holding the remote.
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!

Similar for me Ra but I used to do a lot of ice skating as a young teen. I had many fantasies about being forced into a large pile of shiny dance / skating tights and having to "fight" my way out. Strange how teenage sexuality can develop... Thanks for sharing yours.
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: shiny dance / skating tights
Oh yes, figure skating was one of my early fetishes! Tight sparkling leotards, shiny tights, a sort of bondage high-heels! Ahhh....
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!

Similar for me Ra but I used to do a lot of ice skating as a young teen. I had many fantasies about being forced into a large pile of shiny dance / skating tights and having to "fight" my way out. Strange how teenage sexuality can develop... Thanks for sharing yours.

Uh, i had something similar but with symbiontes, it's crazy to imagine something like this at early teenage years. I even remember dreaming being takeover by some black goo (yeah not necessarily venom), and being aroused in a certain way drawing it.
(26 Jul 2023, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: shiny dance / skating tights
Oh yes, figure skating was one of my early fetishes! Tight sparkling leotards, shiny tights, a sort of bondage high-heels! Ahhh....

I still have a couple skating dresses that I love. There's something about a short skirt combined with a leotard that's very hot! But what do you mean by "a sort of bondage high-heels" Ra?
(29 Jul 2023, 23:54 )bondagetom1 Wrote: what do you mean by "a sort of bondage high-heels"
Figure-skating skates are very tightly laced-up very tightly fitting white high-heeled boots, that generally restrict movements, right? And the white colour and slim shape make them look very feminine. Add the rest: skin-tight leotard with very short skirt, that does not cover much, tight, sometimes shiny, tights. And you get the whole picture. 🤤
(30 Jul 2023, 21:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Figure-skating skates are very tightly laced-up very tightly fitting white high-heeled boots, that generally restrict movements, right?

You forgot to mention the fact the wearer has to balance on a thin strip of steel, which also makes the boots rigid!

Now you've got me thinking about it, those ice skating boots seem very kinky indeed!

MJ
Looks like a funny game. The clothes must be adjusted, though.

bondage-art-151_catch_a_dildo_game.jpg   

Source: https://twitter.com/Rook075
Again, what I like and dislike simultaneously - lots of kinks in one:

bondage-art-155_transparent_latex_catsuit_deep_throat_gag_mask.jpg     bondage-art-156_transparent_latex_catsuit_deep_throat_gag_mask.jpg     bondage-art-157_transparent_latex_catsuit.jpg   

Let's play with possible future tag support: #deepthroatgag, #transparentlatex, #latexart, #forceddeepthroating

Source: https://twitter.com/AlterKyon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 891 731,691 06 May 2024, 12:02
Last Post: madjack
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,066 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)