Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Workout Bodysuits High Neck Romper Yoga Class Costumes
$22.98-34%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Pointed Toe High Heels Women Sandal Fashion Mixed Color Buckle Strap Slides Summer Party Stripper Shoes Sandalias
$26.37

shiny stockings
Sexy Lingerie Candy Color Wide Rib Top Cuff Stockings For Women Glitter Silk Stocking 15D Ladies Thigh High Oil Shiny Medias
$11.50

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Sexy Bondage Body Chain Harness Lingerie Adjustable Women Goth Sexy Body Cage Top Bra Body Harness
$25.57-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Red Latex Bodysuit With Feet Socks Women Tights Catsuit Back Zip Rubber Handmade Costumes S-LC232
$125.60-16%

ballet high heels
1Set Doll Dress Pink Ballet Pompadour Dance Dress One-piece Socks High Heels Suit Doll Costume Change
$1.40-40%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Cut Out Rave Sexy Bodysuit Hot Buckle Tank High Waist Female Body Summer Festival Party Bodysuit One Piece
$24.18-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
(24 Jul 2023, 14:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?
Because the rings plus chains are quite heavy and will cause quite a jerk if released?

Ah... This is the real reason:

punchdrunkey Wrote:If you let go... the vibrations stop!
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?

According to photo description at https://www.deviantart.com/punchdrunkey/...-717472699 "If you let go... the vibrations stop!", but I do not see a way how this is supposed to work apart from someone in front holding the remote.
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!

Similar for me Ra but I used to do a lot of ice skating as a young teen. I had many fantasies about being forced into a large pile of shiny dance / skating tights and having to "fight" my way out. Strange how teenage sexuality can develop... Thanks for sharing yours.
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: shiny dance / skating tights
Oh yes, figure skating was one of my early fetishes! Tight sparkling leotards, shiny tights, a sort of bondage high-heels! Ahhh....
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!

Similar for me Ra but I used to do a lot of ice skating as a young teen. I had many fantasies about being forced into a large pile of shiny dance / skating tights and having to "fight" my way out. Strange how teenage sexuality can develop... Thanks for sharing yours.

Uh, i had something similar but with symbiontes, it's crazy to imagine something like this at early teenage years. I even remember dreaming being takeover by some black goo (yeah not necessarily venom), and being aroused in a certain way drawing it.
(26 Jul 2023, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jul 2023, 23:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: shiny dance / skating tights
Oh yes, figure skating was one of my early fetishes! Tight sparkling leotards, shiny tights, a sort of bondage high-heels! Ahhh....

I still have a couple skating dresses that I love. There's something about a short skirt combined with a leotard that's very hot! But what do you mean by "a sort of bondage high-heels" Ra?
(29 Jul 2023, 23:54 )bondagetom1 Wrote: what do you mean by "a sort of bondage high-heels"
Figure-skating skates are very tightly laced-up very tightly fitting white high-heeled boots, that generally restrict movements, right? And the white colour and slim shape make them look very feminine. Add the rest: skin-tight leotard with very short skirt, that does not cover much, tight, sometimes shiny, tights. And you get the whole picture. 🤤
(30 Jul 2023, 21:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Figure-skating skates are very tightly laced-up very tightly fitting white high-heeled boots, that generally restrict movements, right?

You forgot to mention the fact the wearer has to balance on a thin strip of steel, which also makes the boots rigid!

Now you've got me thinking about it, those ice skating boots seem very kinky indeed!

MJ
Looks like a funny game. The clothes must be adjusted, though.

bondage-art-151_catch_a_dildo_game.jpg   

Source: https://twitter.com/Rook075
Again, what I like and dislike simultaneously - lots of kinks in one:

bondage-art-155_transparent_latex_catsuit_deep_throat_gag_mask.jpg     bondage-art-156_transparent_latex_catsuit_deep_throat_gag_mask.jpg     bondage-art-157_transparent_latex_catsuit.jpg   

Let's play with possible future tag support: #deepthroatgag, #transparentlatex, #latexart, #forceddeepthroating

Source: https://twitter.com/AlterKyon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 891 731,580 06 May 2024, 12:02
Last Post: madjack
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,066 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)