Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back to the basics 😉

[attachment=7874]
Very interesting bondage device:

[attachment=7903]
Simple bondage and blue stockings 😉

[attachment=7916]

How would you call this "position"? Hog-tie inside out? Reversed hogtie? Wrong hogtie? 😁
(25 Jun 2013, 10:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Simple bondage and blue stockings 😉

How would you call this "position"? Hog-tie inside out? Reversed hogtie? Wrong hogtie? 😁

...how about a 'rubbish hogtie'? 😁

She can easily reach her ankle knots and undo those, where's the fun in that? 😋

MJ
You can reach the knots even in the proper hogtie - just sit on your knees (if you can). But yo can't undo any know - think of a cinch noose. Or use leather cuffs, chains and locks 😉

BUt there is another question - what would you use this position for? What can you achieve? For example, you can't reach you buttocks, that means you can't stop the enema 😉
(25 Jun 2013, 13:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]You can reach the knots even in the proper hogtie - just sit on your knees (if you can). But yo can't undo any know - think of a cinch noose. Or use leather cuffs, chains and locks 😉

Ahh! But I often use a waist rope, with the wrist to ankle rope running behind it, effectively securing my wrists to the small of my back. OK, so the hogtie isn't so tight as a direct pull between wrists and ankles, and it doesn't create that 'arching' of your back, but you simply can't reach your ankle rope/knots/cuffs and it can still be VERY tight.

(25 Jun 2013, 13:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]BUt there is another question - what would you use this position for? What can you achieve? For example, you can't reach you buttocks, that means you can't stop the enema 😉

Hmmm. I still think you could still reach your buttocks, simply by crouching down and pushing your hands backwards between your legs (made easier by your ankles not being tied together - I just tried it!) - maybe if you added a short chain between your wrists and a collar? That might do it, but then the 'hogtie' element might be lost?

It is an interesting position if using chains and lockable cuffs, making movement possible (hunt the keys/stay bound or suffer?) but not I think a good one with rope.

MJ
(25 Jun 2013, 14:52 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]But I often use a waist rope, with the wrist to ankle rope running behind it, effectively securing my wrists to the small of my back. OK, so the hogtie isn't so tight as a direct pull between wrists and ankles, and it doesn't create that 'arching' of your back, but you simply can't reach your ankle rope/knots/cuffs and it can still be VERY tight.

Speaking of arching - try a direct pull between wrists and bound knees, instead of ankles 😉

(25 Jun 2013, 14:52 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I still think you could still reach your buttocks, simply by crouching down and pushing your hands backwards between your legs (made easier by your ankles not being tied together - I just tried it!)
Do not forget to bound your knees together ;P
One more for your enjoyment:

[attachment=7996]

MJ