Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bondage and leather:
(18 Oct 2022, 01:18 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Mhhh. Stumbled upon some images of Spiderwoman, a lesser known(?) comic series back in the day.
Triggered some memories of way younger me really liking that character for some reason.

Went to DeviantArt, came back with this, even more relevant today.
I have no recollection if the original series leaned this heavily into bondage themes as this fan project, but it would explain a lot about me if it did.

Credits to Telikor.

There was plenty of bondage in this comic back in the day. Not as overt as this fanart project, but enough to nurture me in my teens. Wonder Woman also had some lovely EOTD art at the same time. As had Supergirl slightly earlier in the seventies.

Spiderwoman issue 8 in !978 had a great cover of her in a chained hogtie and several panels inside the comic. She often did not know why she allowed herself to be tied by these men if I remember.

In fact I can't think of a Superheroine who didn't have a couple of Bondage covers in the mid to late 70s. Happy times.
This AI-rope-work looks almost perfect to me:

[attachment=59371]

Source: https://twitter.com/YeenIld
Call me old fashioned, but although AI generated images are fun, you can't beat good old fashioned human drawn art:

[attachment=59926] - this fascinates me, setting aside the comedy eyebrows!. Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples? Also, can anyone shed more light on the artist please?

[attachment=59927] - I'm sure we had a tentacle thread somewhere, but can't find it today

[attachment=59928] - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 

[attachment=59929] - confusing and strange, but very intriguing

[attachment=59930] - working alone late in the office has a risks, the kinky office sprites might come out to play

Enjoy

MJ
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14_1690202737_49aaad983140a7c2c163b..._thumb.jpg]   - fantasy encasement robo-tights?  😁 
That was my childhood dream exactly!!!
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?
Because the rings plus chains are quite heavy and will cause quite a jerk if released?
(24 Jul 2023, 14:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]That was my childhood dream exactly!!!
In a sense of "a secret wish", not "a night dream". I wish I had magic Powder of Life to use it on pantyhose and ropes: https://oz.fandom.com/wiki/Powder_of_Life
(24 Jul 2023, 14:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples?
Because the rings plus chains are quite heavy and will cause quite a jerk if released?

That was my first thought; but then, at least in my kinky mind, I realised it would work much better if you added weights on the rings of the chains she's holding - that would place her in a difficult dilemma!

Which is why I wondered if I'd missed something else

MJ
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Call me old fashioned, but although AI generated images are fun, you can't beat good old fashioned human drawn art:
[attachment=59926] - this fascinates me, setting aside the comedy eyebrows!. Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples? Also, can anyone shed more light on the artist please?
MJ

Artist is punchdrunkey over on DeviantArt [https://www.deviantart.com/punchdrunkey].
(24 Jul 2023, 16:33 )Luxo Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 13:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Call me old fashioned, but although AI generated images are fun, you can't beat good old fashioned human drawn art:
- this fascinates me, setting aside the comedy eyebrows!. Can someone offer a reason for her holding the chains to her nipples? Also, can anyone shed more light on the artist please?
MJ

Artist is punchdrunkey over on DeviantArt [https://www.deviantart.com/punchdrunkey].

Wonderful! Thank you!

MJ