Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish and bondage art, hentai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can I say other than it's called 'Futanari Princess Liliru Slime Suit Assault Training'.

[attachment=13098][attachment=13099][attachment=13100][attachment=13101][attachment=13102][attachment=13103][attachment=13104][attachment=13105][attachment=13106]
A themed posting - multi-person art

[attachment=13256] - got to be the ultimate bondage '69'?

[attachment=13257] - I wonder what happens at the first orgasm?

[attachment=13258] - just too cute not to share

[attachment=13259] - oh to witness this in real life... sigh! 💓

enjoy

MJ
Typical office day-dreaming?

[attachment=13381]

MJ
Anybody heard of The Fantasy Hotel bondage comic book?

[attachment=13993] [attachment=13994]

These two pictures look very promising.
A few great images:

[attachment=14035] - amazingly life-like
[attachment=14036] - the incredible Incredibles 😁
[attachment=14037] - only possible in art, but you can wish...

Enjoy

MJ
Way back in the nineties I was heavily into the brace fetish and managed the Milwaukee Brace site. Not surprisingly, I also enjoyed the Neck Brace Appreciation Klub – NBAK – by Binkly. I think it was there that I found out about the very special illustrations made by the very talented artist Trevor Brown in Japan. One of his themes is Medical Fetishism, which may have included some neck brace images of interest to Bink (and me).
Although much of this is lost in the mist of time (and retired Macs), I am pretty certain that I did exchange some messages with Trevor on the subjects of braces and art. Whatever, at one point I received (or pinched form his site) an incredible illustration of a girl in a black Milwaukee Brace. I did not use it on my site but cherish it all the same. I hope you like it too.
If you like his illustrations, please honor Trevor by buying his books. You can find them at his site, Baby Art. http://www.pileup.com/babyart/

[attachment=14699]