Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

thierry bondage
Thierry The Rear-entry Position Hand and Leg Restraint Bondage Sex Tools, Doggy style Wrist Ankle Cuffs For Couple Adult Games
$9.15-20%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-49%

electro stimulation device
Acupuncture Pen With Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device Massage Equipment Health Care New
$84.70

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit purple swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage art, hentai
Some interesting furniture.

01.jpg     01a.jpg     01b.jpg     02.jpg     02a.jpg     02b.jpg     03.jpg     03a.jpg   
What can I say other than it's called 'Futanari Princess Liliru Slime Suit Assault Training'.

SSAT01.jpg     SSAT02.jpg     SSAT03.jpg     SSAT04.jpg     SSAT05.jpg     SSAT06.jpg     SSAT07.jpg     SSAT08.jpg     SSAT09.jpg   
A themed posting - multi-person art

1414617082275.jpg    - got to be the ultimate bondage '69'?

balance__1_by_ropework-d7o59xz.jpg    - I wonder what happens at the first orgasm?

tumblr_n193syglBl1rcx5zoo1_500.jpg    - just too cute not to share

tumblr_ndekj5wkO41qm6pfzo1_500.jpg    - oh to witness this in real life... sigh! 💓

enjoy

MJ
 image.jpg   
Typical office day-dreaming?

1811ea14_stanton.jpg   

MJ
 1216862399.jpg   
Anybody heard of The Fantasy Hotel bondage comic book?

bondage-art-01-the-fantasy-hotel.jpg     bondage-art-02-the-fantasy-hotel.jpg   

These two pictures look very promising.
Another one: "Hanoi Hilton"

bondage-art-03-hanoi-hilton.jpg     bondage-art-04-hanoi-hilton.jpg   
A few great images:

tumblr_mbvrzag8pS1qiftddo1_1280.jpg    - amazingly life-like
 tumblr_ng5oskcUK01qfcl4ao1_1280.jpg    - the incredible Incredibles 😁
 tumblr_ngom9lXVP81tln31jo1_1280.jpg    - only possible in art, but you can wish...

Enjoy

MJ
Way back in the nineties I was heavily into the brace fetish and managed the Milwaukee Brace site. Not surprisingly, I also enjoyed the Neck Brace Appreciation Klub – NBAK – by Binkly. I think it was there that I found out about the very special illustrations made by the very talented artist Trevor Brown in Japan. One of his themes is Medical Fetishism, which may have included some neck brace images of interest to Bink (and me).
Although much of this is lost in the mist of time (and retired Macs), I am pretty certain that I did exchange some messages with Trevor on the subjects of braces and art. Whatever, at one point I received (or pinched form his site) an incredible illustration of a girl in a black Milwaukee Brace. I did not use it on my site but cherish it all the same. I hope you like it too.
If you like his illustrations, please honor Trevor by buying his books. You can find them at his site, Baby Art. http://www.pileup.com/babyart/

TB black milwaukee.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 891 731,361 06 May 2024, 12:02
Last Post: madjack
Interesting gag/hand bondage found while hentai watching. Lancer 15 3,064 06 Mar 2022, 08:35
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Althend (1) , B1u3 (3) , BM712 (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (7) , bracesork (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (31) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , GuidoG (1) , jangus (26) , jessilongstocking (2) , kinkystef (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Kuroneko (6) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (248) , ltxrob (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Luxo (2) , madboyevil (13) , madjack (99) , mozesd (1) , MstrChain (1) , mysecretpantyhose (1) , no smile (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (12) , occorics (3) , Oldself (1) , PetraJane (1) , Plastikbarbie (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , sanman (7) , shemhamforash (1) , spandextc (1) , testfan (1) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (26) , Vacbedbound (6) , Vixien (2) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (2)