Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Silver Crystals Black Pattern Sleeveless Dress Sexy Transparent Outfit Dance Stage Show Nightclub Costume Party Wear xingdian
$119.79-20%

latex swimsuit
Latex Catsuit Rubber Swimsuit No Zip Latex One-piece Swimsuit for Lady Sexy Women
$93.04-20%

shiny pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

kigurumi mask crossdress
(DOLLKII-D) Top Quality Handmade Female Girl Resin Half Head Cosplay Japanese Role Play BJD Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll Mask
$846.99-20%

msemis
Women Sexy Ballet Leotard Lyrical Dance Dress Adult Asymmetric Contemporary Dance Dress Outfits Criss Cross Crop Tops with Skirt
$22.07-37%

dildo chair
Love Glider Sex Machine Adult Game Chair Masturbation Strong 15 Cm Telescopic Dildos Erotic Toys For Women Vagina Men Anal Plug
$1591.56-25%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A1) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

You tied yourself up. Now what.
Bit of a problem as my ties get better. You tied yourself up. You will be freed in one hour and.......... what now. Sure you have a vibrator and stuff but no real need or urge to squirm. Even nipple pinching isn't that motivating.

In this thread I hope to explore the ways of making bondage more, interesting when tied.
Hopefully without blowing the budget.

First is the things that can motivate you to move. Strong pain, tickling, orgasms, discomfort. 

Strong pain: ole reliable. There is the rice in your shoe method. Pulling on nipple clamps, small blunt spikes, sticking a silicone tube down your nose. Slapping or crushing something. 

Tickling: this is the most difficult one as tickling depends on you not being able to really anticipate when the tickling will happen. The current idea I have is to use feathers on a thi. String like a chainsaw that can move forwards and backwards however I am not sure about if that would work.

Orgasms: Not reliable enough or common enough to force movement. Also not very movement inducing, more just spasming

Discomfort: there aren't many kinds of discomfort that are safe and many reasonably border on torture but hey I do intend on making you feel the need to move. I am still trying to make a breath through deepthroat gag (smooth on silicone is expensive). Water enema,
From the top of my head, timer controlled e-stim comes to mind as well as an array of cascaded, timed release mechanisms you will have to get to in order to completely free yourself. The latter one needs careful balancing and fail-safes of course.

Combine those two - slightly increase the e-stim over time and arrange your release methods in a way that you need to endure the e-stim for a while before you can actually get to the off-switch. Set up release methods that can be sped up by moving/struggling (wriggle your way to reach a frozen padlock key to dump it into a shallow bowl of room temperature water) to advance the process.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Add eaphones with some funny/kinky/nasty hypno 😋
Related thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2877
Automatic orgasm denial would be perfect. Such as:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Edging

Coming close to orgasm dozens of times while bound seems like it would be amazing.
an Idea I had in the past that I was expolring was was estim/shocker linked to an Arduino that would montor movement either through accelerometer or tip switch.
Unless the Arduino saw movement every 10s or so it would deliver a zap to "insert appropriate body part here" to ensure that you kept moving.
Challenge I was having was thinking about how you can integrate a cheap ali estim kit with the controller.
The more expensive ones have real siwthces, so its easy to swap to relays, but the cheap AliX ones have "soft" switches ... trickier

all this sits in a small box in your lower back that is bolted to a harness..

Move and no issues.. stop and you get zapped!
Check these:

https://www.likera.com/sb/real/strict/ses46.php
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bondage-session-59
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bond...o-not-move

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do you get when you combine.... SBguy11 14 3,866 28 Nov 2018, 20:44
Last Post: Tinker D
How to tie yourself to a bed that has no legs or posts? nylonslave 5 6,517 27 Nov 2016, 14:49
Last Post: Tinker D
An effective method for duct taping your wrists BEHIND your back... by yourself nylonslave 1 19,817 18 Nov 2012, 16:47
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , helpless85 (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1)