Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Sexy Lace Underwear Women Bra Costume Hot Erotic Transparent Temptation Bondage Garter Lace-up breathable Lingerie Long Corset
$215.38-42%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Sleeveless Figure Skating Dance Dress Ballet Gymnastics Acrobatics Dancewear Shiny Rhinestone Sheer Mesh Leotard Tutu
$16.61-39%

drozeno
DROZENO Satin silky oil sexy briefs for men low-rise briefs sexy men's thong bright raised upswing pocket underwear glossy silk
$51.90-65%

wetlook
Men Patent Leather Boxer Shorts Drawstring Exotic Panties Swim Trunk Lingerie Underwear Wetlook Shiny Metallic Shorts Clubwear
$137.48-29%

jialuowei
2023 New Women's Sandals 18CM Super High Heels For Women Peep toe Stiletto Ankle Strap Sexy Fetish Party Stripper Shoes
$701.80-30%

automatic masturbator
Telescopic Rotation Masturbator Cup Vagina Masturbation Blowjob Adults Sex Toys for Men Male Piston Automatic Mastubator
$44.59

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdresser G Strings Men Sissy Fake Vagina Camel Toe Panties Shemale Hiding Gaff T-back Thong Male To Female Cosplay Underpant
$27.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Edging
Hi,

found this:

https://maustec.io/products/nogasm-wifi

did not know where to put else...

krin
Ok, I’ll be a fish for the masses and byte.

What is Edging and is it for guys or girls or both?
$510... Mmmm... But the idea is right!
I think there is a whole diy kit doing the same.  It would cost much less if you can do it yourself...

EDIT ; found it : https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm

With the whole 3D print file, pcq gerber, program...
(03 Apr 2021, 20:08 )no smile Wrote: I think there is a whole diy kit doing the same. It would cost much less if you can do it yourself...

EDIT ; found it : https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm

I've actually had a nogasm 99% done for months. There is one part that, unfortunately, is also used in medical equipment like ventilators that is in short supply and has been for months. None of the suppliers know when they will be available again. I've done all the 3d printing, I had the circuit boards made in China (30 of them in white, btw) but I can't get the air pressure sensor I need so I can't even use the damn thing. If any of you are interested in building one of these when all the parts are available, I'd be happy to help out however I can; 3d printing or soldering perhaps?
(03 Apr 2021, 16:08 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I’ll be a fish for the masses and byte.

What is Edging and is it for guys or girls or both?

Edging is when you try to get off without actually getting off, so you take yourself to the edge of orgasm and stop.... over and over again.  This is what that program I wrote about in another thread does for me.  It's for male or female.
AFAIR we aeady have a thread on this.

Here it is: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2737
(04 Apr 2021, 06:03 )essanym Wrote:
(03 Apr 2021, 20:08 )no smile Wrote: I think there is a whole diy kit doing the same.  It would cost much less if you can do it yourself...

EDIT ; found it : https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm

I've actually had a nogasm 99% done for months.  There is one part that, unfortunately, is also used in medical equipment like ventilators that is in short supply and has been for months.  None of the suppliers know when they will be available again.  I've done all the 3d printing, I had the circuit boards made in China (30 of them in white, btw) but I can't get the air pressure sensor I need so I can't even use the damn thing.  If any of you are interested in building one of these when all the parts are available, I'd be happy to help out however I can; 3d printing or soldering perhaps?

I don’t know where you are but I would gladly lighten you of one board  😁

Maybe the 3D print also.  We’ll get back when it’s again available  🤔
(04 Apr 2021, 09:35 )no smile Wrote: I don’t know where you are but I would gladly lighten you of one board [Image: biggrin.gif]

Maybe the 3D print also. We’ll get back when it’s again available [Image: huh.gif]
  •

Awesome, I'm in Oregon.
(04 Apr 2021, 21:15 )essanym Wrote:
(04 Apr 2021, 09:35 )no smile Wrote: I don’t know where you are but I would gladly lighten you of one board  [Image: biggrin.gif]

Maybe the 3D print also.  We’ll get back when it’s again available  [Image: huh.gif]
  •

Awesome, I'm in Oregon.

😕 Ow, well, since I’m in Belgium, I guess this won’t be cheaper...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device jamesdeville 13 13,551 10 Aug 2018, 13:08
Last Post: white_angel

Contributors: blueboyia (1) , essanym (7) , johngerners (1) , Johnnydom16 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (4) , no smile (3) , Tinker D (5)