Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Black Shiny Latex Leather Midi Skirts Office Lady Slim Stretchy Pencil Skirt Women Casual High Waist Pu Skirts Hem Split Custom
$281.88-40%

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Harness Strap Open Mouth Gags With Nose Hook Oral Bite Straps Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Sex Accessories
$106.65-50%

rubber cosplay
Bloody Stitched Bird Mouth Mask Cosplay Horror Beak Helmet Full Face Latex Headwear Halloween Masquerade Party Costume Prop
$11.98

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$66.95

sexye doll
SEXYE Silicon Full Size EVO Metal Skeleton Real Doll Automatic Vagina Implanted Hair Love Doll SexDoll For Adult Toys for Men
$3119.38-50%

latex pencil skirt
Women PVC Wet Look Sexy Pencil Mini Skirt Vinyl Latex Zipper Gothic Nightclub Club Pole Dance Skirt
$136.52

leohex
LEOHEX Japanese Cosplay Sheer Shiny Body Suits See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Entertaining Torture during Selfbondage.
Today i tried a new setup, using my cuff system, i showed you some time ago.
This time i tied my ankles close together. Like you see here:
 F14AD2F5-25D4-48B8-B814-6C808CC7E3D6.jpeg   
I like my feet and i like to involve my toes into bondage some times.
I have the feeling, that it pushers me to orgasm faster if i curl my feet. 
So how about forcing myself to curl my feet during a  forced orgasm selfbondage session.

My idea is to put something around my big toes that trigger some Torture if 
i move them up. 
What i came up with were two rubber loops around the Toes, that are connected to a switch that triggers a timer relais for a fiew seconds. 
That relais could start a Estim, that gives strong Shocks to any body part for a short time. This way i would be forced to curl my feet. This is just a new idea and i will build a prototype soon. 
On the picture you can see how i could connect my toes. 
These are just two pieces of bicycle tube around my toes. 
Now connect to some Chain parts but if i am ready, 
there will be some kind of pull-Switch.
 BBB7B1C7-E66A-4AF1-967F-D6F5A59F2E50.jpeg   
What do you think about the idea?
I think it's worth a try 😉.

Maybe I'll try something similar one day, I like the idea :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage during business trips. Tutorial Like Ra 0 4,579 12 May 2009, 02:55
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: no smile (1) , Vacbedbound (1)