Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Stainless Steel Nose Hook Clamp Leading Chain Leash Restraint Roleplay Slave Bondage Trainers BDSM Product Sex Toy for Women
$24.01-29%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Thin Oil Glossy Shiny Bodysuit Sheer See Through Body Pantyhose Tights Cocoons Body Stockings Elastic Bodycon Romper A50
$153.11-49%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-40%

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Fishnet Bottomed Pantyhose Women Professional Latin Tights Sexy Mesh Transparent Stockings For Ballroom & Latin Dance
$3.02

transparent bodysuit
Woman Erotic Bodysuit Lingerie Lace Push Up Bra Underwear Sexy Lace Tight Bodysuit Transparent Babydolls Sex Jumpsuit Sleepwear
$9.09-59%

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-40%

corset
Women Corset Belt Elasticity Corset Belt Elegant Lace-up Corset Belt for Women Wide Elastic Waistband Faux Leather for Dress
$3.09-67%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
Hello i am looking for a strong file to be totally obsessed addicted and crave anal sex.i have a bunch of files but not this category..please help me with suggestions on which is best.thank you
(12 Jan 2022, 21:51 )Alizee13 Wrote: i am looking for a strong file to be totally obsessed addicted and crave anal sex.
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3451
After my (now former) Mistress decided that the pandemic was making our relationship too difficult to continue, I think I should go back to my sissy training.
(02 Jan 2022, 04:27 )shemalea Wrote:
(01 Jan 2022, 21:43 )shemalea Wrote: not sure of whom it was by. was following some goddess gracie stuff  and saw this on sound cloud couldn't find a way to download it.

i've downloaded the retroshare but don't see it still, a little help might help.
still wish to find an off-line copy, which I 
can't figure out how to get it from sound cloud.
don't wish to be Right, would rather be what's Left!
(01 Jan 2022, 21:43 )shemalea Wrote: not sure of whom it was by. was following some goddess gracie stuff  and saw this on sound cloud couldn't find a way to download it.

Have you tried using Audacity? I've recorded off soundcloud with it before, but you need to play the whole thing through at normal speed to record it.
Search for "soundcloud downloader"
Usually real player works, just not there.
Go figure.
don't wish to be Right, would rather be what's Left!
can anyone shoot me a link to mr daniels complete archive? maybe through a megalink or some other decent upload service, thankyou very much it would be greatly appreciated <3
(27 Nov 2021, 09:07 )sissyashleighprincess Wrote: Anyone try out any of these before?  Not sure they even would be classified as hypno vs just conditioning. 
https://hypnotube.com/playlist/4875/sissy-drills/

The series starts off as pure conditioning, with voice/imagery. Then it adds sucking in part 11, visualization in part 18, commands in part 28, anal plug in part 31, and dildo in part 38. Then in part 43, it adds hypnosis. So it does have hypno but you have to work you way there.
(17 Jan 2022, 22:18 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: can anyone shoot me a link to mr daniels complete archive? maybe through a megalink or some other decent upload service, thankyou very much it would be greatly appreciated <3

https://mega.nz/file/4ZclASBL#2FL8l2Ngi0...hvCf8OW510

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,181 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,033 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,656 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix