Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
SPEERISE Adult Tank Shorty Unitard for Women Ballet Dance Leotard Workout Playsuit Gymnastics Bodysuits Biketards Adult Costume
$21.77-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 70Cm Crotch Thigh High Boots Unisex Plus Size 46 Ballet Stiletto High Heels Custom Order Black Faux Suede Fetish Boots
$228.69-16%

shiny stockings
Fashion Shiny Diamond Thigh Women Stockings Sexy Shiny Rhinestone Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Tights Pantyhose Lingerie Hosiery
$18.02

latex pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Latex Midi Skirts Women Casual PU Leather Pencil Skirts Ladies Bodycon Stretchy Skirts Party Summer New Custom
$272.27-40%

steel bondage
Metal Handcuffs for Female Male Stainless Steel Wrist Ankle Cuff Bondage Bracelet Restraints BDSM Adult Sex Toys SM Fetish Set
$27.43-50%

CYOMI
CYOMI Handmade Realistic Silicone Muscles Cosplay Costumes Fake Chest For Man Fake Abs Cover Your Belly For Crossdresser
$650.98-61%

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Girl Kokomi Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Kokomi Bunny Costume Original Sexy Women Jumpsuit Style A and B
$90.33-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(27 Mar 2022, 21:04 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Any suggestions?
Just don't think about "getting deep in" or hypnosis at all. Can you imagine what is being said? From the 1st person point of view? In other words, you do not "see yourself" from a distance ("dissociated"), but be yourself and "experience" all the stuff from the files, as if it's happening ("associated").
I just want to be sissy .And i do not want to be lewd.I want to be a good girl.So chich one i should choose? 🤔
maybe you don't want to be a sissy, just a woman. In that case, look at the positive feminization thread.
(10 Apr 2022, 22:13 )Highinheels66 Wrote: Someone sent me one of the best hypno links—. Would you like me to forward it to you?

yes!  <3
(06 Jan 2022, 04:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Exactly. That's, at least, one of the theories. In general, nobody knows why this happens. And, according to this forum and some others, this happens to everybody. So, there might be something else behind "the magic" of hypno stuff.

What are the files that used to work and then stopped working?

"Only real men", worked only once for me. Second time it didnt.
The thread has reached 700k views (700,765) and become the most visited thread in the forum!
(13 Apr 2022, 22:23 )Like Ra Wrote: The thread has reached 700k views (700,765) and become the most visited thread in the forum!

That’s because it’s sexy!
yes absolutely, i'm aeady for long time in the forum but actually discovered the thread some days ago and am now addicted to Sissy Hypno videos, especially my Mistress wishes to get more  😉

I made a small playlist on Hypnotube:

https://hypnotube.com/playlist/33769/sis...-training/
(14 Apr 2022, 07:47 )schulz Wrote: yes absolutely, i'm aeady for long time in the forum but actually discovered the thread some days ago and am now addicted to Sissy Hypno videos, especially my Mistress wishes to get more  😉

I made a small playlist on Hypnotube:

https://hypnotube.com/playlist/33769/sis...-training/

Thank you for the lovely list!
Hello all! I am new here and have an odd request. In the past, I have heard chatter about an old alien abduction hypnosis file. I thiiink it was a Mr.Daniel one but I dunno. No idea if anyone here would be able to help but I figured I would ask. If anyone knows the file let me know. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,405 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,070 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,695 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix