Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
Blutooth vibrator 12 speed 3 Electric Shock App control vibrador, Electro Sex Pretty Love vibrating egg sex toy for women g spot
$36.36-19%

crossdress cosplay female
Eyung Full Body Suit Silicone Breast Forms Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Silicone Chest Male to Female
$404.14-45%

gjhond
Male Chastity Device Reusable Penis Lock Cage Penis Loop Stainless Steel Chastity Penis Rings Sex Products Sex Toy for Men G253A
$60.48-47%

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dog Knot Dildo With Sucker Large Penis Anal Plug Sex Toys For Women Men Female Masturbator Big Dong
$50.82-52%

gjhond
Blue CB6000 CB6000S Male Chastity Device Penis Sleeve Lock Chastity Cage Ring Male Anti-masturbation Sex Toys for Men G7-3-6
$27.30-47%

wetlook
Women Leggings Thigh High Stockings PU Leather Wetlook Clubwear Sexy Socks
$14.14-32%

latex tights
Latex Socks Seamless 3D Toe Socks Old mouded fat version Fit Knee Stockings 35cm high Fetish
$22.51

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 04: improved version of previous session
Hello everyone,

Last week's session left me very unsatisfied, so I had to try it again. I did it today and the story was very different...

The setup was the same: chain around my torso with handcuffs at my back (see my previous session for details). This time I made sure the leather straps were well fixed to the spreading bar, so I my feet couldn't get loose again. To make things more interesting, I added a little more clothes and a hood. The release device was again based on ice-melting. Here is a picture of the release setup:

00a.jpeg   

With everything in place, I proceeded to bind myself:

01.jpeg     02.jpeg     03.jpeg     04.jpeg     05.jpeg     06.jpeg     09.jpeg     10.jpeg     11.jpeg   

Even though I tried to, this time I couldn't get loose any of my foot, no matter how much I struggled:

13.jpeg     14.jpeg     15.jpeg     16.jpeg   

At some point, I decided that it would be better to be patient and wait for the key to drop... however, while waiting in seating position, I found out that the chain was loose enough to let me reach the hood and take it off:

17.jpeg     18.jpeg     19.jpeg   

Nevertheless, I still had to wait for the key to drop in order to free myself:

20.jpeg     21.jpeg   

From the time I got bound to the time I reached the key to free myself, 35 minutes of excitement passed by Girl_wacko

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Session 02: an improved version of previous session dan2010 8 13,059 26 Apr 2012, 19:42
Last Post: steve6322

Contributors: dan2010 (1)