Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Sissy Pantyhose Oil Shiny Super Elastic Stockings Silky Tights Underwear Seduction Lingerie Gay Man Erotic Sleepwear
$144.61-49%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Womens Spandex Dance Shorts Black Ballet Workout Exercise Shorts Dance Bottoms Dancer Girls
$12.08-29%

transparent panties
FINETOO 4Pcs Sexy Women's Lace Bikini Thongs Low-waist Letter Underwear Thong Female G-String Transparent Breathable Intimates
$4.53

bondage lock
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys For Man Gay
$50.70

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$3.88-31%

tusk chastity
Male Chastity Device TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Available Penis Cage Adult Sex Toys
$36.29-20%

bondage
Professional Bondage Sex Rope Shibari Art Slave Restraint Rope Soft Silk Cotton Adult Couple Sex Toys BDSM Binding Role-Playing
$10.59-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 04: improved version of previous session
Hello everyone,

Last week's session left me very unsatisfied, so I had to try it again. I did it today and the story was very different...

The setup was the same: chain around my torso with handcuffs at my back (see my previous session for details). This time I made sure the leather straps were well fixed to the spreading bar, so I my feet couldn't get loose again. To make things more interesting, I added a little more clothes and a hood. The release device was again based on ice-melting. Here is a picture of the release setup:

00a.jpeg   

With everything in place, I proceeded to bind myself:

01.jpeg     02.jpeg     03.jpeg     04.jpeg     05.jpeg     06.jpeg     09.jpeg     10.jpeg     11.jpeg   

Even though I tried to, this time I couldn't get loose any of my foot, no matter how much I struggled:

13.jpeg     14.jpeg     15.jpeg     16.jpeg   

At some point, I decided that it would be better to be patient and wait for the key to drop... however, while waiting in seating position, I found out that the chain was loose enough to let me reach the hood and take it off:

17.jpeg     18.jpeg     19.jpeg   

Nevertheless, I still had to wait for the key to drop in order to free myself:

20.jpeg     21.jpeg   

From the time I got bound to the time I reached the key to free myself, 35 minutes of excitement passed by Girl_wacko

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Session 02: an improved version of previous session dan2010 8 13,039 26 Apr 2012, 19:42
Last Post: steve6322

Contributors: dan2010 (1)